• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if Pokemon introduced FUSION?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oops, forgot about that.
Anyway yeah, they probably should make them 1 species, even if they have the greatest sexual dimorphism of all Pokes.

Not necessarily, there've been Pokemon that also do the dimorphism but kept the "starting" evo a single species (e.g. Burmy, Snorunt, Combee, and Ralts->Kirlia).

DonMigs85

Dragonite sucks!

EP753_Dragonite_de_Iris_enojado.png

Boss Doggie

Maybe if they change his head and remove his fatass tummy, and maybe the antenna. Really disappointing that a serpentine dragon turned into a flying Barneysaur. Would've preferred if it looked like a bluish Milotic or something.

DonMigs85

Maybe if they change his head and remove his fatass tummy, and maybe the antenna. Really disappointing that a serpentine dragon turned into a flying Barneysaur. Would've preferred if it looked like a bluish Milotic or something.

Perfect excuse to post my fave Pokestrips again

dragonite1.png

dragonite2.png

13381.jpeg

Shiggie

Magikarp -> Gyarados Is based on a myth

http://adventure4eli.blogspot.com/2011/11/chinese-legend-how-koi-becomes-dragon.html

According to Chinese legend, there was a place called Dragon's Gate at the top of a large waterfall on Yellow River. Carp would swim up the river, against the current to reach the base of the waterfall. Although many would try, only a few were brave and able enough to attempt the final leap up the waterfall. It was said that if a carp was able to complete the journey through Dragon's Gate at the top of the falls, then it would be transformed into a powerful dragon.

Boss Doggie

Yeah Magikarp -> Gyarados works (especially if you look at those dragon koi banners). It's the Dratini one that doesn't make a sense.

Perfect excuse to post my fave Pokestrips again

dragonite1.png

dragonite2.png

13381.jpeg

What's funny is that Gyarados and Charizard can kill Dragonite easily as well.

Seems like you were beaten OP.
I came onto this interesting stuff and immediately thought of this thread. Has anyone else heard of Thufizer or Zapmolcuno:
Zapmolcuno was the result of a Team Rocket experiment created by fusing the three legendary birds—Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres—in the Pokémon Adventures manga.
Zapmolcuno.png

kairiceres

Neo Member
I wonder if in the future, they'll let Kyurem have the abiity to fuse with other Legendary dragon pokemon. Stuff like Kyurem plus Dialga, Kyurem plus Rayquaza, Kyurem plus Giratina etc.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Diggeh's looks like it beats mine up for its lunch money.

Yours is good! I like how you recolored the legs and belly.

I've been doing pixel art for years, so I have a knack for Pokémon mixes.

I have a feeling this thread will become a mix request thread. Do we even have an official GAF spriting/pixel art thread?

The Adder

Banned
Yours is good! I like how you recolored the legs and belly.

I've been doing pixel art for years, so I have a knack for Pokémon mixes.

I have a feeling this thread will become a mix request thread. Do we even have an official GAF spriting/pixel art thread?

Not to my knowledge.

Pixel art's the only art I can even attempt to do somewhat right, because it can be assembled bit by bit which is something I am far better at.

Still not great at it by any stretch.

Now I'm intrigued.

Even though I've always thought that fusions are best left to ones that were intended to be fused in the first place...

I'd like to see someone crossing a Haxorus with a... um...Serperior. Try that.

Also, I like all the pixel art pouring out...

Neiteio

Ooo, sprite requests? I'd like to request Charizard X Haxorus -- that way Charizard could finally be a Dragon-type! I picture him being colored like, oh, let's say Charmeleon -- a really dark red -- and decked out with blades on his limbs and wings, tusks on his face, and segmented skin ala Haxorus -- but closer to Charizard in terms of general shape. Can it be done? :)

And good work, Adder and Diggeh, on Dragonite [Tyrant Forme], the world's first Rock/Dragon-type!

The Adder

Banned
Ooo, sprite requests? I'd like to request Charizard X Haxorus -- that way Charizard could finally be a Dragon-type! I picture him being colored like, oh, let's say Charmeleon -- a really dark red -- and decked out with blades on his limbs and wings, tusks on his face, and segmented skin ala Haxorus -- but closer to Charizard in terms of general shape. Can it be done? :)

And good work, Adder and Diggeh, on Dragonite [Tyrant Forme], the world's first Rock/Dragon-type!

Second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9t3FGdFEI

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I've just finished GOW Chains of Olympus as part of my GOW series play through (pretty short game) today and realized where this meme came from after so many years.

Also lmao at pic...

That phrase is much older than the God of Wars series. Like "It's in the Bible" old.

Top Bottom