• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in June?

I am interested in:

• Street Fighter VI

Votes: 55 20.8%
  • DIablo IV

Votes: 127 48.1%
  • MIasma Chronicles

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Moto GP 2023

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • F1 2023

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Crash Team Rumble

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Final Fantasy XVI

Votes: 149 56.4%
  • Aliens: Dark Descent

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Harmony: The Fall of Reverie

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other.....let us know below!

Votes: 39 14.8%

• Total voters
Miasma Chronicles is June? It’s still listed May 23 on Steam.

Other than that I’m interested in Diablo, Aliens and System Shock.

Last edited:

Schmendrick

Diablo 4 will probably eat my whole gaming time in June. At least I hope so, because otherwise that would mean Blizzard fucked up....

amigastar

Diablo 4
Street Fighter 6
and seeing the Etrian Odyssey Origins Edition comes out i will probably play the Etrian Odyssey 3DS version on my 3DS.

Fbh

Probably just Tears of the Kingdom.

Going on vacation for a couple of weeks on the 20th so I'll miss the launch of FFXVI, but I'll definitely be picking it up when I get back home in July

Hot5pur

Really impressed by FFXVI, do no people look forward to it that much?
I tried to get into XV but it was so painfully boring, both gameplay and story wise.
XVI looks like it has a dmc fighting system but the rest of it doesn't seem all that different. Is there a particular reason people are hyped for it?
I suppose you could say the same about D4 and SF6, just more of the same with a fresh coat of paint.

SOME-MIST

amnesia: the bunker
we <3 katamari damacy reroll
batsugun s-tribute (releases at the end of May but I probably won't get it until June)

hinch7

Diablo IV and Final Fantasy XVI. Both are among my most aniticipated games, funnily enough. Should keep my busy for a long while.

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I will be playing with your mom! /jk

I discovered the switch emulation ryujinx and it has me hooked. The crazy thing is that I am downloading games that I already own physical copies off. Switch games on PC run much better than the sluggish switch.

ZehDon

Gold Member
Diablo IV is my heavy hitter for the first half of the year, Starfield's got my second half of the year covered. Cannot wait for either!

2023 is turning out to be a pretty good year in games.

Reactions: Isa

phaedrus

FFXVI and....

HL: Alyx PSVR2 edition (shadowdrop in the PS Showcase).
BELIEVE!

Last edited:

LakeOf9

Diablo and FF16. Eventually SF6 as well.

Don't know what most of that other crap in the OP is lol

EDIT: Okay I looked up Entrain Odyssey and that looks kinda cool, I'll keep an eye on that too

DOUBLE EDIT: Ohhhh it's by Atlus that's why it looks so cool. I'll definitely get that one some time too

Last edited:

ahtlas7

Diablo & FF will be added to the pile of in-progress games.
I just picked up DI2 & TotK and still working on Hogwarts,
What a year!
Excited Happy Birthday GIF

Bartski

Gold Member
Diablo 4. That's already too much but I plan to get Amnesia the Bunker and do some catching up with games from May

GenericUser

I'm looking forward to Diablo 4 and Final Fantasy 16. I think both games are going to be excellent. Right up my alley. They will definitely keep me busy until Starfield arrives.

Labadal

Clearing my backlog.

Greedfall, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Ace Attorney, and Solasta: Crown of the Magisters.

TheShocker

D4 and FF more than likely. My back log is so full at the moment, two more massive games sounds nauseating. I need to stop playing MP games as much as I do.

Kumomeme

FF16 obviously

also FF14 6.4

rumors said that AEW first videogame, Fight Forever gonna released at end of june.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Probably gonna keep going through my backlog. System Shock is of course the big one but I think I'm gonna save that one for July when I'll be taking some time off work. In the meantime I may pick up Layers of Fear and that new Aliens game but I'm also really itching to go back and play some of the games that I skipped in the last few months like Hogwarts, High On Life and Hi-Fi Rush.

mxbison

TotK
We Love Katamari Damacy Reroll
Street Fighter 6

Not sure yet about FF16 and Diablo 4. I'll definitely get them at some point but probably not in June.

xrnzaaas

Miasma Chronicles is June? It’s still listed May 23 on Steam.

Other than that I’m interested in Diablo, Aliens and System Shock.
I think the thread is about what you'll be playing in June, not what releases in June. I reckon it won't be easy to finish a game like Miasma Chronicles (or, even better, System Shock) in the few last days of May.

But I dunno, maybe OP made a mistake.

Markio128

Definitely FF16 - likely SF6 - not much else. I’m not overly excited for Diablo - I guess the gameplay loop can be addictive, but there is a serious case of been there and done that for me personally. I’ll probably get it once it goes on sale.

I'll still be playing Tears of the Kingdom but I do have Diablo IV preordered. Not interested in any more games until August when Armored Core and Baldurs Gate 3 come out.

Currently Origami King. After that I'll dive into Ghost of Tsushima and then AC Odyssey right after. Well see what happens once FF16 comes out and Spiderman 2 releases (if no delay BTW).

HelpYouFall

Diablo IV like most everybody else I guess.

I also cannot wait for a part of the D2 crowd (which is a great game btw, don't get me wrong), buy it regardless and then spend months on end bitching about how D4 is not D2, while they already had 2 or 3 beta's to see for themselves it won't be anything like D2 to begin with. Some epic meltdowns coming.

Last edited:

Gold Member
I’m still trying to get Jedi Survivor done in between bouts of No Mans Sky with the lads.

But I will be picking up FF for sure on release day 😄

Top Bottom