• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatever happened to Emily Blunt's face?

I always thought she was beautiful, but I just watched Oppenheimer (and I saw the trailer for another movie she's in) and her face just looks weird.

Then:

QzwHZzK.png

Now:

t9GxUUE.png

It's like her cheek bones grew and her eyes got smaller.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Then:

QzwHZzK.png

Now:

t9GxUUE.png

It's like her cheek bones grew and her eyes got smaller.

Honestly I think you're just discovering how much difference makeup and hair make, they went with a different look for the movie than emphasizing her cheekbones

The above could almost look like it's not makeup, but it's very heavily and professionally applied

Ever see Katy Perry without makeup? Yeah...

4917cb1f93d37a9f30029a93e13511ce.jpg

Taking home girls really be like a scratch and win lotto in the morning these days 😅

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
She is 40 years old, but still looks good. Just not as good as a few years back. But who does...

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
It's just a different photo and a different expression...

tommycronin

Banned
Using 2 separate pics from 2 different films set in completely different time periods haha Someone tell this guy about the aging process in humans pls and that it comes for everyone

Honestly I think you're just discovering how much difference makeup and hair make, they went with a different look for the movie than emphasizing her cheekbones

The above could almost look like it's not makeup, but it's very heavily and professionally applied

Taking home girls really be like a scratch and win lotto in the morning these days 😅

Is that really Katy fucking Perry?😱

Jesus

Mossybrew

I unno, she's only 40, which is pretty young to get that fucked-up plastic surgery face some older actresses end up with. Tbh though I never thought she was that hot, she has pretty eyes but an overall kind of rough face.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
She turned 40, not her fault
I hate what time does

Pejo

One of those "if you can't handle me at my X, you don't deserve me at my Y" situations, for me. She cleans up REAL nice.

katy-perry-cma-awards-embed.jpg

6442a00890abd854c6365ac2242d029c.jpg

katy-perry-2-1-89b05d40f23645a4be866774bf8f191e.jpg

Uh what was OP talking about again?

GloveSlap

It might be just aging who knows. I really had a thing for her during The Adjustment Bureau and Edge of Tomorrow days. Not so much the last few years.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Women hit the wall at 30.
Oh I agree, Britney looked older then I do now when she was 33
but there are some exceptions.
Avril Lavigne doesn't seem to age at the same rate others do, definitely older but hardly anything close to 20 years older
FAiYtWuVgAcQC8j.jpg

Shakira hasn't seem to age much either and she's 46
f5a8f2de24ea6a44c6d110afe0af9d6b635db4d2.jpg

I could pull up some more, but you get the point.
it's just a shame most do age so much

badblue

Just so you know what's under the makeup sometimes.

Last edited:

simpatico

Looks like another case of buccal fat removal surgery. The procedure must be outlawed and the "surgeons" who perform it, jailed.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Could it just be an unflattering picture of a 40 year old woman? I don't see anything that screams surgery here.

Jenov

Not very good comparison in the op, she looks almost the same besides make up, lighting, hair and slight aging?

The photo below does make it look like she has dabbled in Botox and fillers, unfortunately. Hollywood puts a lot of stress on women to stay looking younger to keep getting roles :(( Hopefully she stops there and does not go overboard.
shutterstock_editorial_13780484jz.jpg

Top Bottom