• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatever happened to Emily Blunt's face?

4917cb1f93d37a9f30029a93e13511ce.jpg

FeralEcho

Apparently we're the only ones seeing it. Oh well.
I've noticed it as well.She definitelly has wider cheekbones which makes her eyes look closer to eachother.Gives her this uncanny valley feel.Its weird as I also had a crush on her during her Edge of tomorrow timeframe.She looked stunning,now its like eh,nothing special.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone with filler that doesn't end up looking completely busted.
Agreed. It's a plague. Unfortunately the "botched plastic surgery" look is now itself becoming a desirable appearance. Even Bezos likes it!

So much like the ultra lean girl with giant fake tits look if the 80's or the dumpster diaper ass look of today, these fads come and go and we men just gotta endure it till the women find something new.

Dural

Honestly I think you're just discovering how much difference makeup and hair make, they went with a different look for the movie than emphasizing her cheekbones

The above could almost look like it's not makeup, but it's very heavily and professionally applied

Ever see Katy Perry without makeup? Yeah...

Taking home girls really be like a scratch and win lotto in the morning these days 😅
Is that really Katy fucking Perry?😱

Jesus
One of those "if you can't handle me at my X, you don't deserve me at my Y" situations, for me. She cleans up REAL nice.

katy-perry-cma-awards-embed.jpg

6442a00890abd854c6365ac2242d029c.jpg

katy-perry-2-1-89b05d40f23645a4be866774bf8f191e.jpg

Uh what was OP talking about again?

I'm pretty sure she's naturally a blonde and has no eyelashes and her eyebrows are blonde, so before she puts the fake eyelashes on and fills in the eyebrows she looks kinda weird.

Last edited:

Outlier

Honestly I think you're just discovering how much difference makeup and hair make, they went with a different look for the movie than emphasizing her cheekbones

The above could almost look like it's not makeup, but it's very heavily and professionally applied

Taking home girls really be like a scratch and win lotto in the morning these days 😅
OMG Katy has a LONG neck.

Honestly I think makeup should be done away with (except special occasions). It has completely warped peoples understanding/expectations of how most women (and men) actually look.

Outlier

I'm pretty sure she's naturally a blonde and has no eyelashes and her eyebrows are blonde, so before she puts the fake eyelashes on and fills in the eyebrows she looks kinda weird.
I never knew Perry was actually blonde, but I'm assuming she goes with brunette if because of the contrast effect. Otherwise she looks ghostly.

dem

Makeup is wild.

Thankfully my wife was never big into makeup... so when she gets dolled up now I'm like
cartoon network valentines days GIF

But she still looks good without makeup.

Some of these women once the makeup comes off... its fucking frightening. They don't even look like the same human. It's like Halloween every damn day.

(not a comment on Emily Blunt)

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I think I could get the latest version of Emily Blunt to cheat on her husband, Jim from The Office, if I used Mode One dating strategy on her.

Trilobit

I think it's very unfortunate that especially women in Hollywood have such pressure to get fillers and stuff. I guess it's very common and most do it, but in different degrees.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gillian Anderson has done some work, but she hasn't gone overboard and has some wrinkles, that in my opinion makes her much more attractive than if she'd have botoxed every last one of them.

W9HYkoh.jpg

If a person really can't live without the facelift then I think it'd be better to maybe just do 10% percent of what they'd really want. That's most probably enough to age gracefully in the showbiz. Some jump to 100% on their first go and then 150% on the next lift as they get obsessed and lose perspective.

Ristifer

Bruh. Why’d you have to post these?

Top Bottom