• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's a good tasting (girly) yet strong mixed drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
Manmademan said:
Long islands will run you 6-10 bucks a drink depending on where you get them- around the same as the malibus.

the OP said his girl had sucked down 3 $8 drinks in an hour, not one $30 drink.

if your girl is addicted to $30 drinks that you have to pay for, she needs a reality check, not more alcohol

Except the Long Island is a hell of a lot stronger than some Malibu and juice. She'll need less drinks to get smashed, therefore saving money.

edit - zomg late

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
She'll need less drinks to get smashed, therefore saving money.
Could be double edged sword.
Once you're properly smashed you can gulp strong stuff down like water, and in a lot of cases you want More, the more drunk you get.
In the end he might just end up with a passed-out gf and the same hole in the wallet.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
Fafalada said:
Once you're properly smashed you can gulp strong stuff down like water, and in a lot of cases you want More, the more drunk you get.
In the end he might just end up with a passed-out gf and the same hole in the wallet.

Solution: don't buy her that last drink :p

ghostmind

to echo others...

a caipirinha will get you more alcohol/volume, but a mojito will usually have more volume overall... so you really can't go wrong with either...

deadbeef

Fafalada said:

giggity-1.jpg

Whiskey sours always ****ed me up because you can't taste them.

We make them a weird way though. We use 12 oz frozen lemonade, 12 oz beer, and 12 oz whiskey. You put that in a blender, add some ice, mix, and when you get it all mixed together, it's nice and icy and man, it tastes good!

Just make sure you have antacid for all the frozen lemonade citric acid you're gonna ingest, because that stuff is freaking delicious and you're going to want a second batch, believe me.

7. Salmon Colada

3 ounces light rum
2 cups crushed ice
3 tablespoons pineapple juice
3 tablespoons coconut milk
1 ounce fresh Atlantic salmon
Salmon head (for garnish)

Blend all ingredients and garnish with a salmon head.

If anyone at the party starts talking about the importance of omega-3 fatty acids, merely gesture at your drink and say, “Eh? Eh? That enough for ya?” Later in the evening, give your salmon head a name and have it deliver monologues on the commercialization of independent cinema or why the French Laundry is past its prime.

salmondrink1_inline.jpg

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
CajoleJuice said:
This thread reminds me that I've never had a Long Island Iced Tea...and I also live on LI.

And I had my first Long Island Iced Tea in Toronto actually...

Manmademan said:
7. Salmon Colada

3 ounces light rum
2 cups crushed ice

If anyone at the party starts talking about the importance of omega-3 fatty acids, merely gesture at your drink and say, “Eh? Eh? That enough for ya?” Later in the evening, give your salmon head a name and have it deliver monologues on the commercialization of independent cinema or why the French Laundry is past its prime.

salmondrink1_inline.jpg

:lol :lol what?

Thanks for the suggestions guy. I'm gonna try LIITs, and possibly sex on the beach or a whiskey sour (and not tell her what's in it, since she thinks she hates whiskey). We'll see how it goes.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Manmademan said:
7. Salmon Colada

3 ounces light rum
2 cups crushed ice

salmondrink1_inline.jpg

You're from Alaska, aren't you? Damn fools run out of things to do up there...

I'm another who will recommend a well-made mojito. Its sweet, it has a light mint taste, and has ALOT of rum in it. It will get you twisted.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
ForzaItalia said:
Cranberry and vodka...
Thats just what I was going to post. If you've got quite a bit of vod in it, then a couple of glasses should be enough to get her drunk.

Its not a manly drink at all, but me and my mates drink it from time to time. There's this one place that serves us quadrouple vodka's and cranberry :)

tt_deeb

Maybe you could stop going to a bar to drink? Or you can pregame, and then only get one or two drinks at the bar?

MaddenNFL64

Long Island Iced Tea is my mixed drink of choice, when i'm at a bar. Well, actually a double shot of Yager will do too. Not tasty, but it'll **** you up.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Long.
Island.
Iced.
Tea.

This will FCUK. HRE. UP. I can't say she won't want to keep drinking though - but one will definitely put her in a nice place.

Was going to post that myself. They pretty much empty everything in the liquor cabinet into that thing.

Uhrm... White Russian?

The Dude made it somewhat acceptable to order one as a male, but they're pretty girly. They can be pretty deceiving though, on account of being way too smooth.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Manmademan said:
7. Salmon Colada

3 ounces light rum
2 cups crushed ice

salmondrink1_inline.jpg

wow.. just wow.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
If you're really in a bind cash wise, this drink always does the trick and it won't break the bank.

1 oz Gin
4 oz Iced Tea (NOT BREWED TEA!!!)
1 slice of Lemon
1 slice of Lime

Served over ice in a standard drink glass

Easiest drink ever, and you won't even know there's Gin in it.

LA Water is pretty good and contains most of the same alcohols as an Adios. The only problem is that I find bars will make them completely different. Some will make them taste like straight shots, and some will make them taste like powerade.

Dimmuxx

The Amiga Brotherhood
Everything tastes good with bacardi razz. You can drink it from the bottle and it tastes almost like lemonade.

40% bacardi razz + 60% sprite = strong but girly tasting drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom