• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Next Now- E3 Signage Thread 2013

XBOX VS PLAYSTATION GET HYPE
BMWazjICEAANZHx.jpg:large
So, courtesy of the Lightning Returns thread, we have our first piece of E3 signage for this year.

The Hotel Figueroa is, judging by previous years, going to start getting painted any day now, and the conferences start in just a week and a half, so all the big adverts are going to start popping up really soon. Makes sense to have a thread that they can be put in. NeoGAF Christmas starts now!
EDIT 1: Dark Souls II signage.
Just saw it on a banner while driving past the convention center:

ds2hjfq9.jpg

EDIT 2: Lobby, with the edge of the stairs visible, courtesy of Wario 64's Twitter.
50e99c2cccbf11e292d622000ae909ac_7.jpg

EDIT 3:

And so it Begins! This was also posted over in other thread for Nintendo Direct.
114b6742ce4711e2899a22000a9f4dc8_7.jpg

6bf1ed58cf9911e281e222000a9e0818_7.jpg

Wario tweeting out another pic

BMLZB3eCUAIbZUF.jpg
Another courtesy of Wario:

a64826c8cfb411e2948e22000a1f9d45_7.jpg

Thank You Kagari!
iJqoxPI.jpg

omznYEW.jpg

lhcNyVl.jpg

oRrwlJ3.jpg
BMViAH4CUAARrKD.jpg:large

Koei Tecmo booth. Atelier represent! Cool. :D

BMW05tACUAANvQ3.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lol, no one cares about Lightning Returns though.

Anyway, this is what the hotel is currently I think. Wouldn't they want this movie advertised for a bit longer though?

dUKWaHi.jpg

javac

So no gaming related paintings on the hotel this time around? Seriously this would be the best opportunity to slap each of the big 3 on each building.

I have no idea why I love these threads so much. But they just fill me with a joy that cannot be properly expressed through words.

The Nintendo thread 2 years ago was flippin hilarious. I am looking forward to the signage you guys find.

That one was one to remember. In fact, that is the one I do remember, because of the bomb dropping gifs and whatnot. Also, the speculation was awesome. I hope we get some good pictures again.

Can't wait until the big banners start popping up.

I'm expecting Sony to go with a silhouette of the PS4, which will then be painted over once it's fully revealed.

Axonometri

Can't wait until the big banners start popping up.

I'm expecting Sony to go with a silhouette of the PS4, which will then be painted over once it's fully revealed.
I could see that actually. Sony marketing team, since been reworked, is doing a great job. Less is more, even.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

r5WMPcY.gif

For those who don't know, the Figueroa Hotel ad is the big 3 panel ad a few blocks away from the LACC.

Axonometri

For those who don't know, the Figueroa Hotel ad is the big 3 panel ad a few blocks away from the LACC.

Yea... They must of payed over others to secure that triptych right through E3. It is fairly new is it not? If memory serves correct, it is not the first time though.

Axonometri

What's a guy gotta do to get some signage up in here? Setup/Build shots?

Honey! Pack the kids and throw your crap in the trunk... we are going to the L.A. Convention Center!
O27DWcq.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The hotel spot is really expensive I heard. Close to 1m... I'm not sure many companies want to drop that much on such a limited ad.

Axonometri

Well, with thanks to Wario64's Twitter, we have lobby shots and setup shots; no specific games as of yet, but the wheels are in motion.
Thanks man! Couple of things I had not seen yet in your reply. Maybe this will get some others motivated on posting up fresh stuff.

Top Bottom