• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Next Now- E3 Signage Thread 2013

lol, no one cares about Lightning Returns though.

Anyway, this is what the hotel is currently I think. Wouldn't they want this movie advertised for a bit longer though?

dUKWaHi.jpg

stupid ass World War Bomba

chkmCiI.jpg

^these were the days; the days when there was still hope and hype for FFXIII, before dreams were shattered and fanboy tears filled the vastness of the Serpent Trench...

Thanks man! Couple of things I had not seen yet in your reply. Maybe this will get some others motivated on posting up fresh stuff.

What can I say, Wario's better at this than I am. I've been looking, but all the searches are clogged up with some band.

I regret making this thread. No topping the master. :(

Axonometri

What can I say, Wario's better at this than I am. I've been looking, but all the searches are clogged up with some band.

I regret making this thread. No topping the master. :(

I'm not worried about that. Hey I am very appreciative of anything.. I just wanted to get this thread rolling too!

Axonometri

Something I found on Instagram. Notably, they haven't put the main advert outside the Convention Centre up yet.
aMFxFuAJpo

On a side note, I've never heard of Emblem 3 before, but they are making this search REALLY difficult.

Emblem3 as in the 3 guys band? How is it making it difficult? I can't believe they have not put anything else up man! E3 is frickin' tight this year!

Axonometri

Typically, in the past, haven't there been a fair amount of posts or images and etc by this point? I also having a hard time finding anything. Surprising.

Axonometri

They're very likely keeping their powder dry for the weekend. Relax.

I'm just fine. My point is that there is a lot they have to do. It's surprising that they are able to do so much in such a short period of time. They must have pretty high numbers of staff and a huge planning file.

Top Bottom