• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the best Princess Zelda design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falchion

I really like Toon Zelda.
latest

Absolutely, really cool design although I like what I've seen from the Breath of the Wild version too.

The Twilight Princess Zelda design is my fav. Dark and gritty. aesthetic. Especially when she's possessed
081.jpg

My least favorite is Skyward Sword Zelda. The only Zelda design I actively dislike.

For me it's a tie between TP, BOTW (haven't played but love her design), and HW, although I could do without the latter's exposed thighs. If you're gonna put her in armour, do it right.

I think SS Zelda is a hideous design, sorry.

eliochip

Skyward Sword has a great art style but the Zelda in that game just looks like a regular person. It's like they combined small-town girl character (Ilia/Malon) with Zelda and called it a day.

I love the Shiek design.

Although it's among the worst Zelda games, Spirit Tracks will always remain my favorite representation of Zelda. She has more personality than any other version, in her dialogue, actions and facial expressions.

56d28eca981bb2104eab727d65c9d968.gif

Honestly, I'd love to see another Zelda game with her having this scale of presence in the game. I think that played a big part in resulting in Zelda being so utterly awesome in Spirit Tracks.

Hell, maybe that'd be something they can do in a BotW sequel. Didn't Aonuma talk about the idea of doing co-op gameplay in the next entry? That'd be a cool way to do it- have one person playing as Link and the other as Zelda as they work together on a new adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom