• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the best Princess Zelda design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meffer

I really like Toon Zelda.
latest

Numb

I mean, I like CD-i Zelda for the "take charge, take no prisoners" attitude she has. That's why my actual favorite Zelda is Warriors', followed closely by TP's.

This incarnation of Zelda needs her own game.
My man
Hyrule warriors Zelda is pretty awesome indeed

rekameohs

Banned
Spirit Tracks is a really good, if forgotten, one. She mixes the "Princess" feel and the playfulness of Tetra quite well. Tetra herself is kinda lame once she becomes Zelda.

Twilight Princess has the best appearance.

BiggNife

Hyrule Warriors Zelda is pretty fuckin great. She goes out to the front lines with her army and gets shit DONE. Really solid design too.

Skyward Sword Zelda is probably best, as others have said, but HW Zelda is a close second.

Never really cared for Twilight Princess Zelda. Too bland.

FHIZ

Twilight Princess. Where you see the game in terms of gameplay aside, aesthetically that game is just the epitome of what I consider the classic Legend of Zelda aesthetic.

In order:
Skyward Sword
Wind Waker (Tetra)
Hyrule Warriors
BoTW
Ocarina of Time (Shiek)
Wind Waker (Princess)
Zelda II
A Link to the Past
A Link Between Worlds
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time (Princess)

Last two are so bland I'm surprised the TP one is anybody's favorite.

I like the Warriors and Twilight Princess designs. Serious Zelda is pretty cool. Also like her Skyward Sword look despite not playing it.

If Tetra doesn't count (and no, not WW Zelda), then Skyward Sword Zelda.

Spirit Tracks Zelda might be tied with SS and Tetra, but maybe that's more her character, not her design.

Phu

Banned
I really like Twilight Princess Zelda but Breath of the Wild has me going with those eyebrows.

MoonFrog

Art wise, Twilight Princess. Like TP, SS, aLttP, OoT Zelda art. Torn on BotW atm. Liked it more at first, but I'm a bit colder on it now.

Character wise, OoT. SS and ST also have decent Zelda stories/character, if sometimes a bit too far on the animu waifu side. Again, unsure of BotW Zelda currently, but the uglier undercurrents of her character are promising.

L Thammy

I could do without the zettai ryouiki on the Hyrule Warriors design though. Doesn't really fit with the rest of the look.

There's not a single one I dislike, even the very simple CD-I Zelda. But Breath of the Wild is my absolute favorite.
YQ3ulCH.png

(source)
I won't post the Royal Dress version, but it's v good.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
giphy.gif

Skyward Sword.

I like BOTW Zelda AKA Princess Eyebrows, but not quite as much.

Honourable mention to the SSB4 version of Zelda (based on TP but better)

tumblr_n5x3060Zjh1sw8d3mo5_1280.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
LttP Zelda is my fav.

sQ5vvcv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom