• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are Russian Woman so hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

00-01a-russian-women-03-12.jpg

Oohlala

00-01d-russian-women-03-12.jpg

mmmm mmm mmmm

BILFs?

shira

SolKane

They are very emotional, fickle creatures though. One day she will take you to the dacha where you watch her and her female cousin undress together, the next day she's as cold as a Siberian winter as she tries to run you over in her Lada.

braves01

Banned
My Russian friend said girls in Moscow were nothing special but most eastern-European girls I've seen myself look pretty cute. Maybe it just comes down to taste.

Yes. I think there's definitely a "Russian bride" fetish that's somewhat akin to the "Asian fever" phenomenon where dudes think women of X ethnicity are super hot and I'm just left scratching my head about how normal they look.

NoRéN;47692365 said:

That "B" is for babushka right? lol

You see, my friend went to St Petersburg and Moscow and showed me videos and photos of the city and whatnot, and I kept of seeing very pretty women. He even told me he banged one.

Angry Fork

I find one of the pussy riot girls arrested to be very attractive (Nadezhda Tolokonnikova):

who-is-nadezhda-tolokonnikova-is-star-or-no-star-nadezhda-andreyevna-tolokonnikova-celebrity-vote.jpg

600full-nadezhda-tolokonnikova.jpg

I still get upset thinking about their case and how shameful the religious situation is in Russia right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom