• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are Russian Woman so hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiko

Banned
Any way to get rid of the sagging tits and somehow implant them on her flat ass cheeks?

tanya_song_anna_song_doaj8.jpg

If only you knew...

Vio-Lence

Banned
Spent a week in st. Petersburg last summer and can confirm the insane amount of beautiful women on the streets. No place in Europe compares in my experience.

Someday I should head over to the Ukraine. I'm like 1/8 or 1/4 Ukranian... it'd be a good excuse to visit the homeland and check things out.

cryptic

Damn. I remember in middle school there was this Russian girl that everyone thought was ugly and made fun of to the point of tears. I was one of those in the forefront due to my creativity, I think she actually liked me to so it bothered her more and one time she yelled out to me," Russian people are very beautiful too actually and you're wrong."
I was young and foolish, it make's me sad and laugh at the same time in reflection.

Damn. I remember in middle school there was this Russian girl that everyone thought was ugly and made fun of to the point of tears. I was one of those in the forefront due to my creativity, I think she actually liked me to so it bothered her more and one time she yelled out to me," Russian people are very beautiful too actually and you're wrong."
I was young and foolish, it make's me sad and laugh at the same time in reflection.

now you made me sad. maybe you should try to find her. :(

Man these threads are becoming frequent.
It's like GAF can't contain itself anymore.

I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!

kaskade

Completely agree about the russian and eastern european thing. I find that whenever I see a picture of a model that I think is insanely good looking I usually find out shes from around there.

People go crazy over Mila Kunis. Reason being she's part Ukrainian.

zoukka

I don't know, but I'm happy for it. This is quite evident when you look at russian students who studied at my uni. They stand out to say the least...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
You can't close a thread about Maria Sharapova now...

Maria_Sharapova80913001.jpg

Knobby knees. Would not hit
more than 15 times a day, max.

Opiate

I find people's sexual tastes to be fascinating in some ways. In this case, I'm interested in how passionate people can be about their sexual preferences, to the point where they believe anyone who disagrees with their tastes simply hasn't "seen the light" or that they are naive and do not know what true beauty is. Tomorrow there will be a thread about how beautiful Japanese women are, and then the next day a thread about Brazilian women. All of them will have people who insist that theirs is the true beauty, and that anyone who disagrees just hasn't met the right Russian/Brazilian/Asian.

I am not necessarily accusing the OP of this; I am simply recognizing it as a common problem. When humans are deeply infatuated with anything -- sexual in nature or not -- we have a difficult time fathoming that others find our tastes boring, ugly, or silly. We all say we understand that there are different opinions in the world, but it's a difficult concept to keep in mind. Sort of like people who supposedly know that fast food is terrible for them, but they go get their Big Macs and large sodas the next day.

It's something many people supposedly "know," but clearly do not profoundly comprehend.

I find people's sexual tastes to be fascinating in some ways. In this case, I'm interested in how passionate people can be about their sexual preferences, to the point where they believe anyone who disagrees with their tastes simply hasn't "seen the light" or that they are naive and do not know what true beauty is.

I am not necessarily accusing the OP of this; I am simply recognizing it as a common problem. When humans are deeply infatuated with anything -- sexual in nature or not -- we have a difficult time fathoming that others find our tastes boring, ugly, or silly. We all say we understand that there are different opinions in the world, but it's a difficult concept to keep in mind. Sort of like people who supposedly know that fast food is terrible for them, but they go get their Big Macs and large sodas the next day.

It's something many people supposedly "know," but clearly do not profoundly comprehend.
This is why you're never invited to the kegger.

Opiate

Ignore Opiate guys, he's just trying to hoard all the best ones for himself.

Actually, my point has the exact opposite effect! If you truly and honestly convinced everyone that Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world, that significantly increases your competition. Now everyone will be after Russian women, and not just the subsection of men who were already seeking Russian women out.

If I wanted to hoard all the best ones for myself, I'd try and convince everyone that Russian women were ugly and mean, not the other way around.

I honestly can't tell the difference between these women and any other "hot" white women posted on any other thread on this forum.

Is there a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom