• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are Russian Woman so hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tanya_song_anna_song_doaj8.jpg

If only you knew...

iQFD88krMMrbG.gif

Actually, my point has the exact opposite effect! If you truly and honestly convinced everyone that Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world, that significantly increases your competition. Now everyone will be after Russian women, and not just the subsection of men who were already seeking Russian women out.

If I wanted to hoard all the best ones for myself, I'd try and convince everyone that Russian women were ugly and mean, not the other way around.

Or you're sending everyone to Russia to chase after women, leaving all the attractive ones at home for you.

I know plenty of Russian and eastern-european women and sorry to burst your fantasy bubble but a lot of them look ordinary. Maybe modelling is one of the few career choices that hot women have over there so that's why you see a larger amount of beautiful eastern-european women in the West.

Arjen

Mm, most Russian women i met were not really special, a bit to trashy for my taste, and pretty annoying to boot.
Croatia and Czech Republic has some incredible looking woman, but a bit hard to reach or something, could be me though.
Nothing beats Scandinavian/German/Dutch woman, hot and really easy to talk to.

All the Russian women I have dated (5) were....ugh...kind of slutty (went down on the first date).

They all had different types of personalities too. It was just weird how it all ended up the same LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom