• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why aren't spray bidets a standard in toiletries?

Futureman

If your kid is fucking with the bidet you discipline them. No iPhone for 4 months.

You can also set up cameras if you have multiple kids. Who knows which one is fucking around in the bathroom unless you record them and shame them on YouTube when you find out.

A bidet thread and we don't have the bidetgaffer.gif? Losing your touch I see

iabgr7ufklzyac1s5x.gif

Micael

Are bidets standard in public? How often does someone shit/piss on the 'spout'? Don't you worry about someone's waste being rocketed into your asshole?

In my country which from my experience almost all homes have standalone bidets I have never seen on in a public restroom, so at least here in Portugal, unless women bathrooms have them they are very much not standard, nor should they be honestly, while a public washlet can work, a public bidet (especially the shower type) is just asking for trouble, and not all that hugely necessary given that most people have them at home.

Bidgets are awesome. Makes you feel clean aftewards. Something about toilet paper just gives that awkward feeling that there's still something more no matter how many times you wipe. Otherwise, I get the towel papers and wet them as an alternative since they don't break easy

Top Bottom