• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is the best fighting game on the DS not getting any love?!

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Sylar said:
Bleach DS has cards in it, it isn't strictly fighting.
Lol. Nobody who is any good uses them anyway.

If you didn't want so many Bleach fans raining on your parade, you shouldn't have made such a blatantly false title for the thread.

(Expected Bleach.)

Jirotrom

Sixfortyfive said:

If you didn't want so many Bleach fans raining on your parade, you shouldn't have made such a blatantly false title for the thread.

(Expected Bleach.)
:lol :lol

I was just coming in here to post that this thread is a lie as the Bleach games are by far the best.

vertopci

Jirotrom said:
:lol :lol

I was just coming in here to post that this thread is a lie as the Bleach games are by far the best.

So seeing as how I'm getting a Bleach after all the Bleach DS love in here, is the one available in the US the newest? Or would I have to import to get the newest one?

vertopci said:
So seeing as how I'm getting a Bleach after all the Bleach DS love in here, is the one available in the US the newest? Or would I have to import to get the newest one?

Technically, the US version is the newest, even though it's based off of the first game. It has the most balance tweaks out of all the versions.

It you want the sequel to the japanese original you'd have to import. Bleach DS 2nd has more characters (than Blade of Fate or Souten) and balance tweaks over the first but not as many tweaks as the American one.

Sixfortyfive said:

(Expected Bleach.)

I just want to say that your guides are awesome man.

Ferrio

Banned
Ya I would concede bleach to being the best online fighter for a handheld. Though I prefer JUS moreso, just because it's simplier play style is less affected by lag (and it hardly classifies as a fighting game IMO). Though I always played with Japanese players, never tried the american version of the game...

Top Bottom