• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Hidamari Sketch x365 01
iYowtHY7QZM3W.png
inEJZyxMbt4ZH.png
ib1HHdTG46YyIZ.png

Most UNFtastic
Show redeemed again. landlady, school nurse and awesome Miyako? Yes please.
Also all that running sakuga. And the sources of many GIFs.
I'm already liking this season a lot better than the first.

That brown girl UNF.
Truth. Also orange girl. Looks like good anime.

Yes. Yes you should. Its hilarity. the ED alone justifies it.
ED is nonsense.
Beethoven spins in his grave.

e_i

Hidamari Sketch x365 01

Truth. Also orange girl. Looks like good anime.

ED is nonsense.
Beethoven spins in his grave.

I think Ume-sensei voices a teacher in the second episode. I know she's the green human faced frog thing seen throughout the episodes.

Log Horizon 21

There needs to be a dancer class.

Nice that are we in the closing parts of the arc and I guess we're getting fun antics coming up.

Jex

[Nisekoi] - 7

In which everyone has amnesia. Leaving that minor/major plot point aside this was one of the better executed episodes this show has had so far in terms of production values, but as SHAFT composition is garbage-tier it still looks fairly awkward. Alas.

Speaking of weird SHAFT visuals, what the hell was this about guys:

nis7a0l5o.png

On a more positive note I had thought that after KLK we'd depleted the reserve of amazing reaction faces, but this continues to deliver on that front:

nis7aocx9f.png

Midonin

Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore 07

Combine the girls' rugby team idea with the "hugby" idea and we have a deal. Also, that camera gag was amazing.

jman2050

[Nisekoi] - 7
On a more positive note I had thought that after KLK we'd depleted the reserve of amazing reaction faces, but this continues to deliver on that front:

nis7aocx9f.png

Nisekoi is an absolute treasure trove of reaction images.

They only get better as the manga goes along too!

Hidamari Sketch x365 01

Everything about x365 is perfect and the series remains consistently great, have fun!

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket S2 20

Very obvious that Seirin would be tired and less focus coming out of the game against Touou.
Funny that every member of Seirin was left with a slap mark from Riko.

We find out about the true power of Yosen with the
crazy defense so it's going to be pure offense of Seirin versus the defense of Yosen.

Gbraga

Nisekoi 7

Potential best girl spotted? I guess it won't be so easy for Chitoge to own my heart now.

Also, YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLANNED

Speaking of weird SHAFT visuals, what the hell was this about guys:

nis7a0l5o.png

That will be explained later when we find out
Raku is living in a dream world created by the key-holders so at least their most loved one doesn't have to experience the post-apocalyptic Earth caused by Shu.

cnet128

Banned
Tell me you didn't just badmouth Northa. She's awesome!

Can't say I'm much of a fan. I mean, she's not a bad villain or anything, she serves her purpose and is fairly threatening, but there's nothing particularly appealing about her. Certainly not a character I'd choose to bring back for nostalgia's sake (though as I said, it's not like they had much choice if they wanted to have a Fresh villain representative in the movie =p)

cajunator

Banned
Speaking of reaction faces......

Still the best. Never gonna be topped.

It's sort of a guidebook to the Hidamari anime, there's lots of info here. I might need to invest in it but no job etc etc.

Ah. I gotcha. Thanks for the infos.

Thats a dragon.....are you guys speaking in some secret anime code because that does not look like a dragon.

If these are dragons then I am totally ok with dragons.

Articalys

The Hidamari production notes are also pretty neat.

It's worth buying.
I've got to know what the "how to draw wideface" page is saying. Is it just instruction to draw the eyes as perfect rectangles or something?

...also, they officially romanize it as "Hanikamu"? Why...

Midonin

ImoCho 08

Hiyori
isn't even Hiyori's real name. She just took it from a kids' book.
Japan loves its aquariums, so a lot of what went on here was expected, but the show's delving a bit into Mitsuki's mind. Fanservicey moments aside, I'm finding it pretty decent. The revelations Mitsuki's coming to are simple, but they're not pulled off in a bad way. Still lewd, but there's more to it than that. Like what the heck is Neko planning?

Theonik

I've got to know what the "how to draw wideface" page is saying. Is it just instruction to draw the eyes as perfect rectangles or something?

...also, they officially romanize it as "Hanikamu"? Why...
It is indeed saying that the eye smudges should be square, not oval.

ALL OF MY UNF. HOLY SHIT!
VERY conflicted.

Come at me bro.
Don't need to bra. You wearing survey corps stuff is bad enough!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow. I'm genuinely surprised at how much Space Bros has been using the Brian Jay incident. I'm still amazed at how something that was rather innocuous during the initial JAXA training phase has had such long standing consequences for basically everyone at NASA.

well, yes. There are also other pages about shading, coloring, blushes and all the other details.
There is also an interview with Shinbo, Aoki and other Shaft staff. You can read a translation here.

3650yen (+shipping) is maybe a little expensive for some people, but I think it's worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom