• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbraga

If I was to wear anything(anime-related) outside the comfort of the my own it would be this.

Where do I buy this?

I want one of those too:

y3TNh5K.jpg

Gintama 211-214 Four Devas Arc

Well that was worth the trip.

There's something in this particular arc that stands out a bit here
I don't know if it's from my experience from Gintama, but I never really "grasped" that Jirocho was evil evil, despite the things that happened. Mainly because of that one chick who has been constantly scheming things, from holding a kid hostage, plotting to rid of Jirocho's gang, nevermind using his kid against everyone.

Gangs can unite afterall! But only if there's a reason. While the show was painting the town as lawless and whatnot, I wasn't quite a fan of the wild west esqued music that played sometimes. I will say though, Gin vs Jirocho and Gin/Jirocho vs Keda was awesome as hell, especially since the latter fight was pretty much vs fodder.. Being short really helped it as well.

ALL THEM CALL BACKS TO CHARACTERS FROM AGES AGO IN MY VEINS

Gintama 211-214 Four Devas Arc

Well that was worth the trip.

There's something in this particular arc that stands out a bit here
I don't know if it's from my experience from Gintama, but I never really "grasped" that Jirocho was evil evil, despite the things that happened. Mainly because of that one chick who has been constantly scheming things, from holding a kid hostage, plotting to rid of Jirocho's gang, nevermind using his kid against everyone.

Gangs can unite afterall! But only if there's a reason. While the show was painting the town as lawless and whatnot, I wasn't quite a fan of the wild west esqued music that played sometimes. I will say though, Gin vs Jirocho and Gin/Jirocho vs Keda was awesome as hell, especially since the latter fight was pretty much vs fodder.. Being short really helped it as well.

ALL THEM CALL BACKS TO CHARACTERS FROM AGES AGO IN MY VEINS

Gintama serious arc are always great but the four deva arc still left a mark in my mind , i consider that arc ending , pretty much perfect.

Link Man

Banned
World Conquest Zvezda Plot 7

Just like episode 4, this episode to me felt quite cinematic. Some scenes just fill me with wonder, almost like a Miyazaki film. Fun episode once again.

Jarmel

Banned
Sekai Seifuku-7

Yea not really sure what to make of this episode, so many conquers. The plot does seem to be moving forward though and I can't say I saw that twist coming.

Nisekoi - 07
Lol shaft copy pasted His 3d school setting theme from bakemonogatari to nisekoi ..

Episode was alright ... Twist was previsible i hope that with a third member the dynamics with everyone will evolve a little.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
We always call it the Union Jack here.

I deliberately try not to post Britishisms. It's an international thread; we have a few non-native speakers and people speaking different kinds of English, and it's like talking to yourself if no-one understands you.
A lot of Americans have been sufficiently exposed to British cultures enough to not be completely lost, I'd think, even if we'd never talk like that.

I mean, while it's expected that you guys get our media, we get some of yours too. Besides, it's not like everyone is always going to get your jokes or references anyway.

cajunator

Banned
iqhLa23.jpg
FwfgZLW.jpg

Strike the Blood 19

Based Sayaka stealing the spotlight again.

Might as well concentrate the entire show on her, with Asagi and Folia making guest appearances.

She has really alluring eyes..

A lot of Americans have been sufficiently exposed to British cultures enough to not be completely lost, I'd think, even if we'd never talk like that.

I mean, while it's expected that you guys get our media, we get some of yours too. Besides, it's not like everyone is always going to get your jokes or references anyway.

Such as Top Gear. Every Brit is like Jeremy Clarkson.

CorvoSol

Higurashi Kai 7

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALL BEGINNING TO CHANGE.

THE DOLL.

THE OHAGI.

THE REFRIGERATOR.

HOLY SHIT MAH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sekai Seifuku 7

Oh hey, the plot advanced!
So Asuta's father is...the mayor of Tokyo? Or maybe just the leader of the military forces? It wasn't made quite clear. Also judging by the pictures on his desk and the preview for next week, I'd guess that "Falcon" is Asuta's sister.

World conquest - 07

I expected some revelations and i got too much of them

Like my perception of some characters is quite off ...not to mention that it's clear that many characters are still hiding their best cards for the upcoming battle

1393099551696.gif

Treasure Treasure Treasure !

cajunator

Banned
It is nice to see people having fun with someone's tastes and not just maliciously ripping on them. I guess that's how it goes when posters get to know each other in specific communities.

Outside of animegaf and K-ongaf, NFLgaf has been quite enjoyable. Not everyone is out to get anime people.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Parents poked fun at me after finally seeing my Kotobukiya figures. Ahhhhh the embarrassment!
My parents even thought the hometown mousemat I was sent was funny. Though to be fair, if I had bought it myself rather than it being gifted they may have viewed it in a different light.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
My parents even thought the hometown mousemat I was sent was funny. Though to be fair, if I had bought it myself rather than it being gifted they may have viewed it in a different light.

If you keep saying all of them are gifts BGBW they'll catch on eventually :(

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

Haha! I should start using that as an excuse. "It was gifted, I swear!"

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haha! I should start using that as an excuse. "It was gifted, I swear!"
It does help that it was part of a secret santa. So if you want to use it as a cover up, sign up for a secret santa and then order all your lewd items to coincide with your SS gift and pretend it was sent in parts.

Golden Time - 19

So now it's Drama ..but it's about mitsuo this time.

I have to say that i'm very impressed how the dynamics fo the show are changing.

1) Chinami was better with long hair.
2) Mitsuo should ask for a question and wait for an answer ...seriously , all this drama should have ended right there.
3) That's NOT how a night in paris is .

"Don't worry i shallowed it !"

Very nice koko !

Theonik

I absorb those you know..

My Dad walked into my room once, said "Not a nice room you have here" and walked out.
I was showing GuP to my dad. Aint even breaking a sweat.
Only time I felt kinda bad was when I was watching Mad Bull 34 in the living room TV round my parent's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom