• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicmj1

You could be right.

It's pretty clear to me that the protagonist will leave her boyfriend and fall for Tanaka, therefore learning that work isn't everything or something like that.

At least that's what I expect.

If this were an H-manga, that'd be inevitable, but the OP suggests that this won't be the case.

And as much as I'd like them to promote the path of laziness, that'd be a pretty terrible way to develop her character.

Toradora 17

irjsxh5LaBhnX.png

Thanks for telling us before anything happens, show!

Oh my god stop doing this sort of thing pleeeease.

Can't wait to learn what hinted-at secret is causing her to act out of character in two episodes!

cajunator

Banned
and japan has good cgi houses this is fucking inexcusble.

Or they could just hire Romanov.

Senran Kagura 1

Tits for life indeed.

ixCdiTDElm7PS.gif

I think ikaruga is my favorite atm.

ibxhSpg7mXgdnR.gif

ibkZkKyhhJmC2l.gif

You can't deny tits to heaven.

This is...I'm gonna go ahead and just call it amazing.

Yes, and it is amazing :D. I did prefer the OVA's over the movie.

At the F.Y.E. here, there are two blurays that have been there forever and they seem to be Diebuster/gunbuster movies. So I should avoid those?

Syrinx

Or they could just hire Romanov.

This is...I'm gonna go ahead and just call it amazing.

At the F.Y.E. here, there are two blurays that have been there forever and they seem to be Diebuster/gunbuster movies. So I should avoid those?

Not to be a dick, but...the SM impressions. I want them.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
It's about a world where the size of your tits gives you status, and ninjas that go around chopping off tits of girls that are deemed unworthy. And the main character has the secret technique of being able to steal other girls' tits and absorbing them into her own, giving her ever bigger boobs. So she sets on a quest to change society.
Oh and she has a flat chested sidekick.

SOLD. Flat chest is best chest after all. Closer to your heart, etc...

Cwarrior

HxH61

This how you do a real life videogame anime, with depth to the rules & in workings of the game world.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130106-00000046-dal-ent

One Piece Film Z has grossed over 5.2 billion yen in the Japanese box office now, after the recent weekend. RIP Evangelion. Please welcome your CWarrior overlords.
At the rate it's going at I can see it surpassing even toho loftiest expectations of 7 billion yen.

Jex

Backlog season oh yeah!

Hataraki Man 1

Oh, man! An anime about my job! This is glorious. I mean, the newsroom life is glorious. So much glory. Wait, no, that's wrong.
Interesting. Anime is teaching me all about AnimeGAFfers.

Jex

I will get around to re-watching Hataraki Man at some point but as I've already seen it twice I can remember the first episode fairly well. For those hoping for more of the people in the office to have their characters explored you will get your wish.

Anyway, I'm glad people are finally watching this series as it's some I've been recommending for a few years now and not just because it has a unique setting.

Syrinx

K-ON! 8

"My Love is a Stapler". Wut. Damn, Mio's lyrics really can suck. "I wish there was a mathematical formula to calculate the ratio of my love."...What does that mean? And is sounds lame and cheesy as fuck. Maybe they should try building the music around the lyrics instead of the other way around. Their music is pretty good. I guess you guys weren't kidding about Yui being a guitar savant. She can play that fucker.

Why didn't Ui join the club? She likes the group and even got that other girl that looks kinda exactly like Mio to join. What gives?

I'm going to go ahead and guess that when the gang requested Sawako to be their supervisor, they didn't expect her to be as...involved as she is. She certainly has a thing for maid outfits. That's cool I guess. But why the animal outfits? People probably thought they were the furry club or something like that.

cajunator

Banned
I kind of wonder why Ui and Jun don't join the club. They seem like they enjoy music quite a lot and are always hanging out with Azunyan.

Kurita

Freeter Ie wo Kau 4
Wow.
Wow... That speech at the karaoke... Not gonna lie, I cried. It really hit close to home.
Damn.

Jex

Looks like this month's Newtype is confirming that the anime for the second Monogatari season set of novels will be starting in July and will be 2 cours, as expected.

I must admit, I am fairly intimated the prospect of a two cour Monogatari series. It might be too much to handle.
Dammit Shaft

Just release Kizumonogatari before the anime.
This is getting ridiculous. I already felt like Neko Kuro was hurt by releasing so out of order compared to Bake and Nise. Kizu is gonna feel completely out of place if it airs after the second season starts.s.

That probably/definitely won't happen judging by how well Shaft manage their deadlines.

Cwarrior

Rurouni Kenshin Episode 20

Now this is what am talking about, some new mortal kombat like music(thank the Heavens for new music) and we're getting somewhere since the drama picked up in this arc.

Now am looking at you gintama with your tiny number of tracks for a shounen -_- (your turn to step up your game).

hidamari sketch x365 4.1

cats just come and go. I remember there was some fat cat chilling at my parents lawn for a week or so.

hidamari sketch x365 4.2

oh that shot from the 1st op.

yunoyuri.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom