• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 6/27: Germany Vs. England, Mexico vs. Argentina |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassSept

giga said:
GUYS IT’S THE HUMAN PART OF THE GAME. ERRORS WILL HAPPEN. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF THE GAME!
I have a deja vu.
Holy shit what a goal by Tevez!

PS. So GAF should be working faster now, right?

Blader

GasProblem said:
Uhh, it was locked because of the database errors and they think that splitting the megathread into individual threads for each match will help. Read that thread instead of spewing bullshit.

You can't read that thread because IT DOESN'T EXIST

Xater said:
I don't quite understand how two threads will ease the traffic but whatever.

So another terrible ref decision happened from what I could gather. Well definitely looks like something has to happen. I am all for those 2 extra refs that the UEFA wants to implement.
You can implement an entire army of refs but shit like this will happen anyway, what is really needed is video evidence.

By the way, reports are that the guy who showed that offside replay is in deep doodoo. FIFA have strict rules about showing controversial decisions on the screen during a game in case of provoking the crowd. It certainly incited the players. In regards to Video Evidence, FIFA said in March that if they allowed it then they would need to demand it from every stadia in every league in every country to have a football association. That is financially unrealistic for some small teams. They have a point. Whilst the top leagues and second leagues could do it, its more trouble than its worth than making it a compulsory requirement of every club.

El Sloth

Banned
GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

And Reposted from the now dead megathread(Originally posted by Gary Whitta)

30dawwg.jpg

:lol The Post.

scarybore

What a fucking shot by Tevez. :eek:

Disappointed at the other thread imploding, I was still reading through the Germany/England reactions. :lol

giga

Meus Renaissance said:
By the way, reports are that the guy who showed that offside replay is in deep doodoo. FIFA have strict rules about showing controversial decisions on the screen during a game in case of provoking the crowd. It certainly incited the players.
:lol Good shit.

Holy shit what a shot. Great stuff by Tevez.

Well, too bad. It's the difference between having good players in your team and world class ones. The latter will always step up to make a difference when it counts.

Still, keep pushing forward, guys. Do your best.

NH Apache

Banned
Well, Mexico, it has been a good run. I will still say that Mexico was calm and composed before the shit call. This will not be a safe night in Mexico.

Riots of epic proportion.

Xater

Mt Heart Attack said:
You can implement an entire army of refs but shit like this will happen anyway, what is really needed is video evidence.

hat would slow the game down which sucks. Just having dedicated refs for the goals would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom