• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 6/27: Germany Vs. England, Mexico vs. Argentina |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

thy_

faridmon said:
Is it possible that Mexico scoring 3 goals tonight? i don't think its possible but my brother is banking on that :lol

Mexico playing well, and I hate Veron, isn't he older than Tomasson?

They would need to start now.

LRB1983

Banned
Reff killed this match at first half.
wVOHy.jpg

Is it hard to get a monitor? Where the hell was the fourth reff?

El Sloth

Banned
GhaleonQ said:
1. You didn't hear the exact same thing dozens of times yesterday? Fake pouting is the only way a few of my friends coped with it.
2. It implies that people, generally, were genuinely inspired by the team's play.
3. Yeah, but who cares? In 2010, complaining about it's as irritating as reading it.

Fair enough. I try my best to ignore the Post as much as possible, but every now and then I see one of their headmiles that I just can't help but comment on.

GREAT DEFENSE by the Argentinians! Goddamn!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mexico is the England of the Concacaf.

We miss the same type of shots and our press bloats our prestige almost as much as theirs.

Kayhan

Kinyou said:
How about making a thread for every world cup day?

After every day the thread gets locked and a new one is opened.

This way we could still have those non game related talks.
Good job paying attention

Any1 have the gif of the ivory coast (i think) player pretending to take orders from the others teams coach? Was looking for it while the thread went down.

Edit: GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Fularu

Banned
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Argentina 3 - 1 Mexico

LRB1983 said:
Reff killed this match at first half.
wVOHy.jpg
I guess my only question is... how can something like that POSSIBLY be missed at this level? The linesman is right there, the ref is right there... he's MILES offside, it's not even close, how can a mistake possibly be made here?

CassSept

ITT: Post counts are serious business.

Dayuum, Argentina - Germany will be such an incredible quarter-final. This and Netherlands - Brazil (the most probable setup) will be the highlights of the next round.

Fake edit: Congrats MexiGAF for consolation goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom