• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you whore your body for a corporation? ie body ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenov4

So I'm currently watching the local news here (CityTV) and they have this segment where these university chicks are willing to get some 'body ad-space' for $10,000 Canadian. I pretty sure these things weren't permanent or whatever, but this got me thinking...

Would you sell a part of your body to have some company put a tatoo there? And nothing semi acceptable either, imagine something like a huge tatoo of goldenpalace.com (thats the example they used on the show) plastered the chest / back area.

Conditions:
- Huge ugly ass tattoo across your chest or back
- A tiny one on your face.
- Must leave it there for 1 year uncovered.

Price: $15,000

Let's see the responses ;)

I personally wouldn't bother myself.

cubanb

Banned
what about that dude that got $30k or was it $40k for doing it on his forehead for 1 month. I would do that in an instant!!!!!!!!!

AntoneM

hell no, I make a point to buy shirts without logos, there's no way no how I would do that.

That being said, everyone has their price :)

Loki

Count of Concision
max_cool said:

That being said, everyone has their price :)

dibiase6.jpg

"Everyone has a price."

:D

Loki

Count of Concision
jenov4 said:
:lol rest in peace Ted DiBiase! He did die right?

Hmm, I dunno. It was either that or he became some sort of preacher from what I recall. I met him in a Boston hotel about 15 years ago-- very cool guy, took pictures with me and my family and signed autographs. :)

their was this guy on Conan the other night that was getting company/dotcom logos TATOOED on his arms, but he was only getting like $500 a pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom