• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

Caderfix

Becky is the best and Jinder is not ready to anything above a mud card position for now.

I'll catchvthe results tomorrow.

I wish you Marks a good show.

Hex

Banned
Enzo could never in his life have a match as good as the two Sasha/Bayley matches, so you're objectively incorrect.

Bayley honestly looks bored out there since coming up.
Like it is forced. Even the smile hug thing.
I think that reflects in her work.

ReiGun

Cheering for Jinder to hinder Randy "The King of Sleep Style" Orton tonight.

Praises be to the Maharajah.

jinder%2520mahal%2520fans.gif

KissVibes

Banned
3MB is the most successful stable of guys since DX.

Also anyone talking shit about Jinder getting a shot deserves seeing the same fucking feuds play out for months on end. Have fun with MIZ versus Ambrose for the thousandth time on RAW.

cordy

Banned
Did Bayley defeated you at a local tournament pr something?

3o7bu1CIHwSUHEdTCU.gif

NXT-8-7-2014-gifs-001_017.gif

Bayley's got the worst looking offense in the company. She's good at psychology but fuck, her offense is horrible.

Dudes shit on Ambrose but at least Ambrose makes his moves look like they can knock you out.

Interested in Owens/Styles. I've been disappointed with Owen's ringwork in general, but AJ got very good matches out of Dean Ambrose. Should be good.

Kinda want Mahal to be champ for the internet's outrage.

Pikma

Banned
Lmao at cordy re-posting the same shit about Bayley again and again, it's alright man, everyone knows what your opinion is at this point

3o7bu1CIHwSUHEdTCU.gif

NXT-8-7-2014-gifs-001_017.gif

Bayley's got the worst looking offense in the company. She's good at psychology but fuck, her offense is horrible.

Dudes shit on Ambrose but at least Ambrose makes his moves look like they can knock you out.

Ambrose has a DDT for a finisher lol

Bayley has a belly to belly which is even worse (probably the worst in WWE), but a DDT is still a garbage ass finisher.

3MB is the most successful stable of guys since DX.

Also anyone talking shit about Jinder getting a shot deserves seeing the same fucking feuds play out for months on end. Have fun with MIZ versus Ambrose for the thousandth time on RAW.

There's a middle ground between "pushing the same guys all the time" and "take a guy who was literally a jobber his entire WWE career and immediately put him in a PPV main event with no build".

The master of the gentle push suicide dive and Shane O Mac tier punches has a believable offense?

Outside of his finisher, he doesn't have anything that's really 'this could fuck a guy up'.

[]https://i.giphy.com/3o7bu1CIHwSUHEdTCU.gif[/]

[]http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NXT-8-7-2014-gifs-001_017.gif[/]

Not while Naomi is in the company.

cordy

Banned
Ambrose has a DDT for a finisher lol

Bayley has a belly to belly which is even worse (probably the worst in WWE), but a DDT is still a garbage ass finisher.

20130317-211122.jpg
The master of the gentle push suicide dive and Shane O Mac tier punches has a believable offense?

Outside of his finisher, he doesn't have anything that's really 'this could fuck a guy up'.

Does Rollins have anything that looks like it can fuck someone up? Tbh you must not have seen any Ambrose matches if you think that. That's highly false lol.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Would anyone have believed that out of these two men, Heath Slater would have one of the most fun and compelling storylines in years and win the smackdown tag team titles with RHYNO while Roman still struggles to get anything but boos?
Heath & Rhyno's thing was easily the best story of 2016.

Nakamura the artist is so fucking dumb
We should be grateful. We were *this close* from getting THE VIBE

Betting odds seem to have settled. No big smart money swings so who knows if these are inside bets. Here are the favorites.
Orton, AJ (by DQ has more bets than pinfall or submission), Corbin, Nakamura (who is a gigantic favorite), Usos, Welcoming Committee, Harper, and Tye.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Betting odds seem to have settled. No big smart money swings so who knows if these are inside bets. Here are the favorites.
Orton, AJ (by DQ has more bets than pinfall or submission), Corbin, Nakamura (who is a gigantic favorite), Usos, Welcoming Committee, Harper, and Tye.

I'm sure its been said, but betting on wrestling is really fucking stupid.

Top Bottom