• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

KissVibes

Banned
LET'S CELEBRATE BOYS

42VNk.gif

42VNk.gif

42VNk.gif

42VNk.gif

42VNk.gif

THE HINDRANCE OF JINDRANCE IS OOOOOOVER.

do you have to be so mathematically depressing about every little thing? oh you do because you tell us all the fucking time
Comes off as someone who forgot what it was to dislike a heel because they they actually don't like them. I get it, it's been a long time for me too.

Heroman

Banned
steroids or not this is what you call reaching for the brass ring and making opportunities yourself. He reached for the brass ring and got it, and he is going to ride this as long as they want it to last. Good for him honestly.
Brass Ring? There is no Brass, nothing that jinder has done ever on the main roster has been good. He was just picked because of he Indian and nothing more.

Bronx-Man

Banned
People that deserved a WWE title reign before fucking Jinder Mahal:

Kofi Kingston
Zack Ryder
Ricky Steamboat
Taz
Marcus Cor Von
Elijah Burke
R-Truth (circa 2011)
Santino Marella
Colin Delaney
Jimmy Wang Yang
Beth Phoenix
The Funkasaurus
Umaga

It's not even the real reason.

WWE wants India's money.

Also half expect Tian Bing to get hotshot in the next couple years for the same-ish reason.
Cool with me regardless of the corporate reasons. I like having an actual heel in a position of prominence instead of these tweener 'heels' that we usually end up liking. Feels like it's been FOREVER since WWE actually pulled the trigger on a character like this for the big prize.

Cool with me regardless of the corporate reasons. I like having an actual heel in a position of prominence instead of these tweener 'heels' that we usually end up liking. Feels like it's been FOREVER since WWE actually pulled the trigger on a character like this for the big prize.

I'd rather have a person capable of a good wrestling match as champion.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
People that deserved a WWE title reign before fucking Jinder Mahal:

Kofi Kingston
Zack Ryder
Ricky Steamboat
Taz
Marcus Cor Von
Elijah Burke
R-Truth (circa 2011)
Santino Marella
Colin Delaney
Jimmy Wang Yang
Beth Phoenix
The Funkasaurus
Umaga

Rick Rude
Mr Perfect
Dibiase
Gangrel.....that entrance was fucking OVER. And he was a better wrestler than Jinder.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Brass Ring? There is no Brass, nothing that jinder has done ever on the main roster has been good. He was just picked because of he Indian and nothing more.

and again who cares of course he is going to suck up and if presented with an opportuity ride it out. He juiced up to look more presentable, they gave him the shot and said "go". Because of this he is the new champion and wwe has a new market as well

cordy

Banned
Jinder Haters...

umad.gif

All my WrassleGAF homies are chillin tonight we're losing the chaos this has caused. Let's get it!!

steroids or not this is what you call reaching for the brass ring and making opportunities yourself. He reached for the brass ring and got it, and he is going to ride this as long as they want it to last. Good for him honestly.

Well the only thing he really did was make himself the most viable choice out of the few Indians in the WWE by becoming JUICY

regardless, lmao at reddit getting HINDERED

Top Bottom