• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

joker3782

Neo Member
They really need to get rid of that door in the cage match. It's one of my most hated things about this match type. Makes no sense for Sheamus and Cesaro to both climb out of the cage when they can both just walk out. It also leads to some kayfabe busting BS when it comes to stopping someone from walking out of the door.

Heroman

Banned
They really need to get rid of that door in the cage match. It's one of my most hated things about this match type. Makes no sense for Sheamus and Cesaro to both climb out of the cage when they can both just walk out. It also leads to some kayfabe busting BS when it comes to stopping someone from walking out of the door.
None of this makes sense , like I said it a relics from the old days.

Yep. and its not like this women's revolution sea change has taken hold like WWE would like you to believe. Its looks first, everything else second, probably more so for the women.

Bliss is where she is because she's basically the best talker in the division.

I mean look at 205 live, the cwc was great and most likely the women's tournament will be great too.

But when they get their own show it's gonna be awful and the feuds will last 2 years alternating wins and losses forever

The difference is that the cruiserweights are a whole new division they had to start. The women's stuff is just them adding more women to the roster. They already use women in feature roles. This is just more of them being added to the mix.

cordy

Banned
I was slightly annoyed with the Ambrose lose earlier but the difference between that and the Bayley loss is Ambrose needed to lose the belt and he lost it in a way that made him and Miz both look great. We knew he'd lose it, it was time. Miz won through tactics and shenanigans. Ambrose lost after overcoming most of Miz's bullshit and a distraction. He took so much but he was thwarted. They both looked strong. The Bayley/Alexa match was as clean as can be. The Ambrose match frees Ambrose up for better things. The Bayley match well, where's she gonna go? She lost CLEAN.

I'm just out of this ppv after that Bayley shit. I'm not even a major fan of her but that was fucked up.

Get rid of the door being a way to escape. Shit is dumb.

417299.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
BROTHER NERO LEFT MATT ALONE VERSUS TWO

oh man I hate this door escape stuff, they look so stupid when the suddenly go in slow motion trying to walk through the door, waiting for the other guy to stop them. At least climbing the cage I can pretend they could be tired climbing it.

Top Bottom