• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Good. Now let Matt lose it because of this. Otherwise he's pointless.

Losing because Jeff's a spot monkey isn't a bad way to go... Outside of the champs looking like chumps, but that's par for the course unless you're deadliest woman in the world Bliss.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bliss is where she is because she's basically the best talker in the division.

She was called up tho for her looks. She hardly cut promos for the dubstep brothers and she wasn't a very good wrestler either. She's made the most of her opportunities, and I'm not mad at her for that.
I thought it was foolproof for them to book Bayley as someone kids, particularly little girls could rally behind as they've never really had someone like that in the women's division, and they just royally fucked it up beyond anyone's imagination. Vince never bought in, and was never going to buy in. HEY PAL, PUSH SOMEONE THOSE HORNY TEENS WANNA FUCK, THEY'RE LEAVING OUR PROGRAMMING IN DROVES.

joker3782

Neo Member
Well that finish was dumb. Just drop down to the ground, Sheamus and Cesaro. Didn't need to climb down slowly. Adding tension when there shouldn't have been any.

Idk why u guys want broken hardyz so bad

Like it makes no sense after they had their run in tna. It would overstay its welcome especially with wwe writing

It was already stale and was best when matt was a heel

Cartoonic

Neo Member
I just feel like all of these matches have been entirely pointless so far. The fatal five way is the only one with real long term consequences (maybe).

Well that finish was dumb. Just drop down to the ground, Sheamus and Cesaro. Didn't need to climb down slowly. Adding tension when there shouldn't have been any.

Yeah it would have made some stupid sense had they gone with "both teams landed at same time" ending. Unnecessary climbing down. Never ever has someone climbed down so far in a cage match.

Top Bottom