• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cena style style "lets go roman / roman sucks" chants.

So hes not universaly hated anymore?

Oersted

Cena style style "lets go roman / roman sucks" chants.

So hes not universaly hated anymore?

Noone is universally hated. Som are just more hated lol.

And the chant is a meme, just the audience entertaining themselves.

I hated Ryback because he was a roided up goof that couldn't go five minutes botching something. Fuck him and thank God he's not on my tv anymore.

Didn't he save Kalisto's botching ass at one point?

shanafan

I still miss the days of PPV's having unique entrance sets

I remember the days of the extra thought that went into PPV sets. From parked vehicles, to larger than life titantrons, or giant pumpkins ;)

It just seems like in the past few years, it's basically the Raw or Smackdown set with different colors reflecting the PPV. Wrestlemania 33 was the only one that I can recall that stood out, but that's Wrestlemania.

I remember the days8 of the extra thought that went into PPV sets. From parked vehicles, to larger than life titantrons, or giant pumpkins ;)

It just seems like in the past few years, it's basically the Raw or Smackdown set with different colors reflecting the PPV. Wrestlemania 33 was the only one that I can recall that stood out, but that's Wrestlemania.

They're not exactly profiting enough for lavish sets to be a primary focus.

I remember the days of the extra thought that went into PPV sets. From parked vehicles, to larger than life titantrons, or giant pumpkins ;)

PPVs are barely more important than the weekly shows, it's appropriate they put no extra effort into production or creative

ReiGun

I would have gone for this card. Seems decent.

I was going, but I had to be honest with myself and admit there were only about 2 matches (this IC match and the cage match) that I was really looking forward to. Couldn't justify paying the ticket price.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Miz and Maryse look like superstars, Miz talks like a superstar, and he's certainly not worse in the ring than most of the guys they push for the title... goddamn it :/

Top Bottom