• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Oh wow this day has already turned to nonsense.

Vote: CornBurrito

133ca59b4167f9bfd3968efbca8cd142a741fdcb_hq.gif

LA DIABLA never got a say in yesterday's proceedings because you jabronis decided to END IT IMMEDIATELY instead of getting as much info as you could first.

VOTE: CornBurrito

LA DIABLA is ridin' this train all the way to the end of the line, OOOOOOOH YEAH

Vote: CornBurrito

BHj951u.gif

Give arguments? Please? Like I don't think you're heels (maybe one of you, but definitely not more than one), because that would be a really stupid move, but it's not much better from a face perspective. Blargh.

Anyway.

PouvY5Y.gif

So Cabot. I have two thoughts about what happened here.

1 - He got visited by whoever targetted Squidy during the previous night phase. Squidy, can you tell us what info you got about what happened? Like was it that you would've lost your entire role?

2 - He was John Cena. And therefore a face.

5TxMgL9.jpg

This seems weird though, and unlikely. Why would a face role cause confusion on death?

So yeah, probably 1. Which annoyingly doesn't give us any indication of his alignment.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm very surprised that CornBurrito didn't come to that conclusion immediately. I thought you said you didn't think I was NK tho. like 10 minutes ago.
You may not be the NK killer, but you've got heat for a while now, and you immediately targeted CB as soon as day 3 started? Why?

Burbeting

Banned
I'm seriously confused why I was made vanilla. Only explanation I can think is that scum/neutral would be scared of me having some extra PR on top of miller, ala Snape.

squidyj

so uhhh RNH, were you gonna read the thread before posting? or maybe you started a while ago and sourcing those gifs takes some time?

squidyj

Oh no, I've been hoisted by my own petard RE RNH :(

If Cabot had been vanillaized he would have shown a vanilla town role pm. I think that the only way you get a vanilla town role pm is by being vanillaized.

Clearly cabot was targeted by some other power to conceal information about his role and alignment. If his role was information gathering is there anything that could have tipped scum off?

Burbeting

Banned

If Cabot had been vanillaized he would have shown a vanilla town role pm. I think that the only way you get a vanilla town role pm is by being vanillaized.

Clearly cabot was targeted by some other power to conceal information about his role and alignment. If his role was information gathering is there anything that could have tipped scum off?

Scum watchers and trackers etc. could have seen him during N1.

Kawl was vanilla though right? And since there was the attempt to hit you with it night 1 there wasn't a chance for him to be vanillaised

squidyj

You may not be the NK killer, but you've got heat for a while now, and you immediately targeted CB as soon as day 3 started? Why?

Because I was suspicious of what he did in day 2. how he acted and interacted felt like he was trying to set things up. So you're voting for me because it's very important that we get the SK but you're not convinced I'm the SK. OK

Burb, that's true but if it's based on night actions it doesn't really help us, we should probably keep our eyes peeled for potential day information that might help us out.

SalvaPot

So, then.

Looks like people jumped on the Kawl-train really early, and didn't let go. I admit Kawl didn't really make things better with his attitude, but it's now pretty clear that it was most likely a case of really frustrated townie instead of scum. I do want to shout out to all town members to not be suicidal. Fight till the end, otherwise town will lose this game, as it's already looking really bleak.

Now we have a cornburrito train ongoing, it seems. I don't really town-read corn right now (I think Squidyj is not a neutral killer, if he is, Nin will get some angry feedback from me), but the sketchiest two people in my eyes (Salva and Scrafty) are both voting him, which makes me really uneasy.

---

This post was being written before nin gave the PM about me being vanilal now. I think this stregthens Squidyj's town status for me.

Wait wait wait wait...

Squidyj's was not vanillized but you where?

...why squid was not vannillized?

No, seriously, why.

Is it because he used his role?

squidyj

Kawl was vanilla though right? And since there was the attempt to hit you with it night 1 there wasn't a chance for him to be vanillaised

Kawl was goldberg. a specific individual who had no powers, I'm talking specifically about that example vanilla role PM. I'm pretty sure everybody got a name even if they are vanilla.

Burbeting

Banned
Wait wait wait wait...

Squidyj's was not vanillized but you where?

...why squid was not vannillized?

No, seriously, why.

Is it because he used his role?

Beats me. My role's power was "Not Used", as in you can't ever use up a miller role, but if Squidyj was just 1-shot-day-cop, his power was definitely "used up" by N1.

batsnacks

Blarg pretty much killed the discussion yesterday and to be honest the day start was highly demoralizing. We are 5 towns down in a single Day/night cycle and we are not any closer to hitting a scum target tonight. The only players I have strong feelings for are squid (I said why) and scrafty (I also said why). If I am lynched because of how scummy I am playing then so be it, my flip will be quite telling, for now I want to see who can resist to hammer..

Vote: Kawl_USC

One more vote to let it down, who wants to do it?

Only has strong feelings about squid and scrafty...
Brings kawl 1 vote away from hammer...
Wants to turbo corn asap today...

squidyj

I was told that somebody visited me during the night, and made me a vanilla. I was also given a vanilla role PM, but it had the beginning of it cut, aka. I wasn't given any new Wrestler Role Name, which makes me assume my wrestler name is still CM Punk

okay I fucked up so I'm going to answer before somebody smart realizes the discrepancy, it would be completely unreasonable for me to know about the change in role pm without having been affected. I was not saved, I was fully affected, I wanted to sew a little fear and confusion in what I was fairly convinced at the time was a mafia role.

I'm vanilla.

SalvaPot

So..

..Salva, why Corn? I tried to read though your D2 posts, and didn't see you comment much on CornyBro at all, yet here you are, jumping on the bandwagon.

That is exactly what I am doing, following a bandwagon. I propose to lynch squid, I got ignored, almost lynched. I propose scrafty, I got ignored, then kawl decides to ruin my bait. I see a vote gaining traction, I am like "Eh what the hell, lets see where it gets us". And corn its breaking under it, so I think it was worth it.

Burbeting

Banned
That is exactly what I am doing, following a bandwagon. I propose to lynch squid, I got ignored, almost lynched. I propose scrafty, I got ignored, then kawl decides to ruin my bait. I see a vote gaining traction, I am like "Eh what the hell, lets see where it gets us". And corn its breaking under it, so I think it was worth it.

Why the hell did you put the game so close to hammer yesterday?

I think it would be neutral and needs to vanilla a certain amount of people. If it was Scum alligned it makes absolutely NO sense to target the freaking Miller.

It makes sense if they thought Burb had some hidden ability besides just being a miller. Which would also explain why squidy was targeted.

Burbeting

Banned
If PM Cleaner was neutral killer power, we would have seen a player with their role cleaned in N1. Instead, all roles were there, out in the wild, when it's most likely that neutral killer (or town one) had killed at least one person (in my theory, Splinter).

Last night there was one death, cabot. It's possible cabot had some PR, that scum had noticed due to tracker or something close to that. They then killed him, and cleaned too, to create confusion/prevent us from learning anything from his flip.

Burbeting

Banned
Oh sure, let's pretend no one else voted for Kawl. He got lynched 100% because of me.

I wasn't saying that at all. I was just saying that you put the game much closer to turbo, than what was necessary, day had only just passed 33% mark, and Kawl was at the time the clear vote-leader. It's you who is pretending I said something :).

SalvaPot

I wasn't saying that at all. I was just saying that you put the game much closer to turbo, than what was necessary, day had only just passed 33% mark, and Kawl was at the time the clear vote-leader. It's you who is pretending I said something :).

Vote:SalvaPot

Oh sure, let's pretend no one else voted for Kawl. He got lynched 100% because of me.

Day 2 was meant to end just under 4 hours ago. If you hadn't voted, it would've at least given us more time to discuss, and we could've made him walk away from the edge of the cliff and start contributing again.

So no, while it wasn't 100% you you didn't really help much did you?

Palmer_v1

Scrafty and Palmer, how do you two feel about Salva at the moment?

He's always been on my shitlist for weird behavior. In particular, when he tried to paint squidyj as scum AFTER he used his power. Then the vote yesterday to push it right to the edge on Kawl when he knew how close to turbo we were, followed by a nearly instantaneous bandwagon today on Cornb.

I don't have time to go through his posts until later(i'm on call for work today, and busy), but I think he's a far better vote than Scrafty is.

It might be easier to list who I'm NOT suspicious of at this juncture though. These are the people I think are town right now.

Bronx
ScraftyDevil
Burbeting
Squidyj
RobotNinjaHornets
Blargonaut
Ultron87

Everyone else is scummy or inactive at best, IMO.

I'll be back in like 2 hours. Please don't turbo again.

Top Bottom