• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money In the Bank 2016 |OT| It's full of shredded newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against Jerico in general but he's the only person I don't want to see win MITB. I would be fine with anyone else getting a title shot.

ReiGun

They don't want her in back and forth feuds and from what I heard they want her to win the title at SummerSlam.

She's been dealing with a concussion she got from a ref. I think she might have had another injury before that as well. Otherwise, they just don't have anything for her right now, but I think she'll be back in the title picture very soon.

She'll be there when it's time to put Dana Brooke over.

Gotcha. Thanks

GeeTeeCee

Despite the fan support for Seth, he is still solidly a face and goes for cheap heat, insulting the crowd at any time he's allowed

Am I misreading this bit?

I'm mildly annoyed because so far I'd avoided every single match in the Ziggler/Corbin "feud," but now it's limped out of the pre-show. Getting pretty tired of the Women's Championship feud too.

Barrage

WWE needs to stop stalling and stretching feuds to get to Wrestlemania and start bringing guys up the card for a month. In 97 youd have Faarooq-Undertaker for the World title at King of the Ring because who gives a fuck.

WWE needs to stop stalling and stretching feuds to get to Wrestlemania and start bringing guys up the card for a month. In 97 youd have Faarooq-Undertaker for the World title at King of the Ring because who gives a fuck.

you could say that WWE is in a holding pattern until the brand split, but they're always in a holding pattern because they suck

I know I'll never be able to like Rollins because he dated a neo-nazi and has terrible taste in music, but I wonder if a young crowd could ever like him after all the kayfabe shit he pulled. I've never been able to get behind Triple H as a face because of how I perceived him as a kid
and because he's always a shitty face

Anth0ny

roman beating rollins clean. despite this, they will feud for 2 more ppvs. roman will win clean at them all.

cena will beat aj clean, but dont worry aj is not being buried because at least he was competitive in his loss. he will lose two more times on ppv to cena, and continue to not win on ppv for the foreseeable future

del rio wins mitb because lol swerve no one saw it coming

Carnby

Shame that a Nazi and a guy who dresses like he gonna shoot up his high school are in the main event.

arm-cock-heh.gif

OH My God! He's armed!

Roman definitely looks like the kind of guy who would cut a promo on his home room teacher. He's not a good student, he's not a bad student, he's THE student.

Fitts

Y'all think this will be worth a watch? I enjoyed bits of Wrestlemania quite a bit and the pic of the dudes all on separate ladders that keeps popping up in my team stream is kinda hype.

Fox318

All joking aside I'm really curious if the new day retain.

From far away it looks like they will lose when another team gets pinned but who knows.

ngower

My hope: Dean wins MITB, runs down like he's going to cash in, Seth takes advantage and pins Roman. Sets up a Dean v Roman feud WITHOUT the title in the picture, makes Roman hungry for that title, gives Dean a shot at the title whenever he wants it. Delicious drama, compelling storylines, the Shield feud we never got to see to fruition.

What I think happens: Jericho wins MITB and Seth makes Roman look strong.

Y'all think this will be worth a watch? I enjoyed bits of Wrestlemania quite a bit and the pic of the dudes all on separate ladders that keeps popping up in my team stream is kinda hype.
4 matches on the card are worth a watch IMO

Fatal four way tag
AJ/Cena
MitB
Rome/Seth.

So basically first hour and last.hour

Babyshams

I really don't get wasting Cena vs Styles for the first time at a non major PPV and with no title on the line.

Its also going against Game of Thrones and Game 7 of the NBA finals, which can't help buyrates

It's pretty clever of Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn to mask Seth Rollins' lackluster drawing power by having him headline an event that takes place alongside Game 7 of the NBA Finals and a notable episode of Game of Thrones.

I really don't get wasting Cena vs Styles for the first time at a non major PPV and with no title on the line.

Its also going against Game of Thrones and Game 7 of the NBA finals, which can't help buyrates
It feels like WWE is welcoming all the Cena marks back with a great opponent.

Fox318

The company is in full Roman Reigns mode and above all they want him in the main event and at this point they probably view Cena like a Mick Foley in that his matches and his character presentation doesn't need a belt.

I've heard the same thing said about Ambrose. People will watch because it's Cena not because of the thing around his waist.

Which is a shame because the title used to be the draw but that probably changed when Diesel had his run.

I hope Roman Reigns keeps winning clean. It's about time we didn't have a wishy-washy champion.

All these people crying about him winning clean clearly want the championship to be devalued.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

MITB is a major PPV. It's been bigger than Survivor Series for years. Money in the Bank is, in fact, the fourth biggest PPV they do.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I hope Roman Reigns keeps winning clean. It's about time we didn't have a wishy-washy champion.

All these people crying about him winning clean clearly want the championship to be devalued.

I just want the championship to return to its rightful owner. :p

Kuroyume

Banned
Jericho is the only guy in that group besides KO who is worth a damn on the mic. The only one who has made watching the segments in recent weeks entertaining. And no, he's not going to drag the match down. He may not be as quick as he once was, but he's still good. If ANYONE is going to drag the match down it's Ambrose. Jericho at his old age is still 1000x better than Ambrose at wrestling. Btw, Del Rio sucks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom