• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

Raw64life

Who thought the finishes to these main event matches were good?

This should've been more a demolition derby like the fatal four way.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What was the point of even drawing that out to another PPV if that was all they were going to give us? That SummerSlam match was fucking awesome... Should have just left it at that.

That was laughably bad way for that to end.

One fucking F5?!

That was some peak Super Cena booking.

Shit Strowman looked stronger when Roman beat him.

Jopie

So, how come there was no rope break like 2 minutes earlier than the rope break spot when strowman was holding the ropes and bashing Brock in to the corner?

That match was a complete dud compared to the hype of that highlight package. Really, really weak.

And now, back to WWF circa 1996 where wrestlers wrestled.

cordy

Banned
Man it was a risky move ending the ppv after the women's match but man it was worth it. They made a smart decision.

Boss X

Banned
dd6a03da-4b35-4e02-98f6-42e84df4cbb5.gif

Alucard

Banned
Damn. I should have just done some yoga instead. First time watching WWE in months and was let down by the final three matches and now I just feel like I wasted time. I never learn.

Matticers

Make Roman look immortal, turn your cruiserweight title into a joke, keep a part timer as the champ, make your potential next big thing look like ass. Yep, it's a WWE PPV.

Top Bottom