• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Spring Showcase 2012 Thread: Embargo's for everyone and everything.

Im nor sure If i take his post as "Im currently getting ready to play halo 4 with the controler in my hands". Maybe he's just Expecting to play halo4? maybe thats what he meant.

Vire

Screen%20Shot%202012-02-29%20at%203.48.38%20PM.png

False Alarm.

What a d...

Im nor sure If i take his post as "Im currently getting ready to play halo 4 with the controler in my hands". Maybe he's just Expecting to play halo4? maybe thats what he meant.

It's worded as a "I've just seen the press with my own eyes, and I really wish 343 would just ship me a current build of the game to play in my home".

Edit: And totally wrong.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Screen%20Shot%202012-02-29%20at%203.48.38%20PM.png

False Alarm.

What a d...

Don't know if I believe the second part. Maybe he is skating around embargoes. No one just up and randomly tweets at the Xbox CM and 343i staff that he is now ready for Halo 4. Why now? Why not yesterday?

/conspiracy

Satchel

Banned
true.

well, until they released crackdown 2.

I didn't have an issue with Cracdown 2 personally.

Yeah wasn't quite as good as 1 but I still enjoyed it. It added some awesome stuff like the rocket boots and wing suit. But I guess they wouldn't have been necessary if our max jumping ability wasn't nerfed.

Invi

Neo Member
Epic sequels?

Crackdown 3
Fable (Jorney)
Kinect Sports Season 3
Dance Central 3

It would be epic. I hope not.

Miles X

Epic sequels?

Crackdown 3
Fable (Jorney)
Kinect Sports Season 3
Dance Central 3

It would be epic. I hope not.

Who in this thread talked about Harmonix doing a XBLA game?

DC2 looks like it osld less thann the first, and with Rockband/music gmes, apart from Just Dance generally dieing down, I guess it'd make sense for them to start something new. DC came at just the right time for them.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Glad to hear everything at the event will be unveiled Monday, was worried they would keep some stuff under embargo for longer.

mujun

I'm lukewarm on Halo, I'll buy it but won't love it. Crackdown on the other hand (or a full Alan Wake) would be super mega awesome!

watership

I think this is the longest MS has had before a Halo leak. Halo 3 had some screenshots leaked in Feb 07 and in Nov 09 there was the Tom Morello stuff.

Unless the games comes out in Nov. :p

V_Ben

Banned
I think this is the longest MS has had before a Halo leak. Halo 3 had some screenshots leaked in Feb 07 and in Nov 09 there was the Tom Morello stuff.

That was Reach, wasn't it? Well, we did have a Halo 4 leak, but that was just MS' fault.

Miles X

They'd be barmy to release in November! I know Halo CEA was only a remake but it didn't even hit top 10 in November NPD. ODST did really well in its September slot.

September - Halo 4
October - Fable: Journey

If a rare game is coming that isn't kinect it'll be August, if it's Kinect it'll be November.

Top Bottom