• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2013 sale [begins Dec 18th]

Cheddahz

Banned
That is one hell of a deal, it's cheaper on Xbox than it has been everywhere else (which is a shocker)! Just bought the rest of the season :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just went and bought all of them. I played the first when it released and thought it was good but never followed along with the rest. At 200 points and all the talk about that game since, i cant pass that up.

Malo

Banned
I keep getting "We were unable to add this item to your download queue." every time I try to download the third episode.

Mikhal

I keep getting "We were unable to add this item to your download queue." every time I try to download the third episode.

I'm also getting the same error queuing up both Episode 3 and Episode 4 on Xbox.com. Currently at work so I can't try downloading from my 360 yet.

lion-54T4650-92.jpg

I think I'm done.

Peggle Nights, Mark of the Ninja, Dust, Kinect Party and The Walking Dead.

This was a great sale. MS really came through this time.

jbug617

Banned

yeah had the same problem. Just load up the game and download it from the downloadble content option. It recognizes that you bought the episodes.

MrDaravon

I think I'm done.

Yeah, this has been a surprisingly good sale. I picked up Trine 2, Mark of the Ninja, Dust, and I'll grab Walking Dead later or in the morning. And there's a bunch more that I would have picked up if I didn't already have them.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
That Walking Dead sale is insane. It's honestly a steal.

Mike M

Nick N
Walking Dead was showing up as 200 on the Marketplace, but was asking 400 at the confirmation screen. Came back later and it seems to have sorted itself out.

Bought it all.

So far I have
-Fez
-Dust
-Mark of the Ninja
-Rock of Ages
-Hydro Thunder
-Trials Evolution + DLC
-Trials HD DLC
-Walking Dead
-Deadlight

Still got my eyes on Toy Story 3 and VF5. May get Bully too if I have enough points left over.

Apdiddy

I only got Trials Evolution Origin of Pain and got the rest of the Walking Dead (even though I have the season on PC -- just hedging my bets against any save file issues on PC/issues on 360).

Grisby

Flip flopping on the BL2 season pass. I really really liked that game.

Anyone here have all of the packs? No big glitches or anything right?

Does anyone know what's happening today for AU/NZ. Do we get a substitute or just nothing?

EDIT: For those wondering, the tile is just completely gone. *sigh*

Aspiring

Just be careful about Bully, alot of users (like myself) are unable to download the game due to a error

What error and will it be fixed? I bought it for my brother through his xbox account and will surprise him with it as he really enjoyed playing mine. And now I'm scared it won't work.

Does anyone know what's happening today for AU/NZ. Do we get a substitute or just nothing?

Also this. Although I just used my US account and used playasia to buy points to get TWD.

Malo

Banned
yeah had the same problem. Just load up the game and download it from the downloadble content option. It recognizes that you bought the episodes.
I did that when I got home, worked perfectly and I bought episode 5 from within the game.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Isn't the 360 version of Walking Dead suppose to be shit :/

Or was that an exaggeration?

Telltell Games in general can be buggy as hell and some of them have performance issues on all platforms. That being said I played TWD 1-2 on my Xbox Slim and outside of a few performance issues it was ok.

lucius

I only picked up Bully SE so far already own TWD, will get Skyrim Hearthfire for 200 points even though that really should have been included in one of the 2 bigger DLC's released.

lion-54T4650-92.jpg

I think I'm done.

still more to come. nuts and bolts for 50% would be a incredible deal as would toy story 3 and possibly crazy taxi at 75% off.

That is enought for me on this sale. I already have most of the remaining upcoming deals.

Great Sale Microsoft! Grabbed:
- Joe Danger 2: The Movie
- Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition
- Zuma`s Revange!
- RAW
- Jet Set Radio
- Fez
- Dust: An Elysian Tail
- Deadlight
- Wrecked Revenge Revisited
- The Walking Dead Episodes 2 to 5

Daigoro

well goddamn. i guess im forcred to buy TWD at that price.

bought the first EP a few months back. it was decent, didnt love it though. at $10 though ill give the whole thing a shot.

Top Bottom