• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live sale on Microsoft Studios and Indie titles

Ever since the licensing stuff got sorted out and the games were re-listed, I believe the digital versions actually come with all the the DLC included.

I hope you are right, I will check later when I download the game on my 360 and I will let you know thanks

Akai__

Getting all of that Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 goodness. Finally, the DLC is not 10€ each.

Plus that Sunset Overdrive Season Pass. Wow!

No Halo Wars is really strange, I wonder if they plan to make it GWG next month

Find it weird that it already was in Germany, but not in the US. I guess it will be at some point or it will be free for those who buy/preorder Halo Wars 2.

Akai__

Wait wait wait wait wait.... The Force Unleashed DLC on sale? Less than $2.30 each? But the game can't be bought digitally in Australia? FFS!!! :(

Another purchase of DLC but no game to play the DLC with.

For $8.48, at least I can get The Force Unleashed II and Endor DLC.

Well shit, Ryse's Season Pass is on sale too. Bought, but I still haven't got the game.

Your only option would be creating an US account (Oregon University trick), buying US prepaid codes and purchasing it that way. It's well worth it.

If only the game was already BC.

Jingo

In Europe the prices are way higher than those announced here, at least here in my country(Portugal) where Ryse is 25 euros on sale!!! Sunset overdrive (got it on gold) its selling for a whooping 50 euros!!

I cant even start to understand these differences between continents..

Akai__

In Europe the prices are way higher than those announced here, at least here in my country(Portugal) where Ryse is 25 euros on sale!!! Sunset overdrive (got it on gold) its selling for a whooping 50 euros!!

I cant even start to understand these differences between continents..

Yeah, the differences in sales are really dumb. But also not really suprising, if you look at full game prices (60US$vs 70€). Main reason why I buy US$ prepaid codes.

Noobcraft

Holy shit, Ryse is finally on sale.

.. Not sure if I want to spend $15 on it tho. It's bound to be GWG soon.....

Edit: I see Kalimba is on sale - it's free with GWG in Japan, so just get that version instead.
I told myself that like a year ago and bought it anyways. No regrets lol.

speedomodel

Bought SO season pass and Superhot.

Tempted to grab Oxenfree, Party Hard, Forza Horizon and Three Fourths Home. Any input on these?

How well does Spelunky and Super Meat Boy run on Xbox One?

Spelunky runs perfectly from the bit I played of it.

bede-x

I got Hydro Thunder which I've always wanted, but never really found the time for. Not a great sale all in all.

Garlador

I'm at a point now where almost all "sales" are prices I can typically get elsewhere.

I'm nowfar more interested in big sales on DLC... which seem to be once in a blue moon and often triple if not quadruple the price of the retail game they're attached too when added up.

Looks like Battlefield: Hardline Premium is free for EA Access members.

Not sure if an error, so grab it while you can.

Wow, really? Gonna buy a month of EA Access just for that. From what I understand, the free DLC is yours to keep even after the subscription ends.

hank_tree

Tempted to grab Oxenfree, Party Hard, Forza Horizon and Three Fourths Home. Any input on these?

Spelunky runs perfectly from the bit I played of it.

If you like narrative heavy games then I can't recommend Oxenfree highly enough. It's about 5-6 hours long.

Oxenfree: Narrative heavy game. In fact, only narrative really. some puzzle elements. If youre into that, youll love this. However, there is an update coming in a few weeks (months?) same time it releases on PS4 that will add additional content for free. Including more endings i think.

Party hard: Poor mans hotline miami

forza horizon: one of my favorite racing games in years, bar none. Ive played every single forza. horizon 2 is easily my top.

three fourths home: havent played it.

halo 5: i said it earlier and you didnt even bring it up, but....if you dont have halo 5, get halo 5. Especially after this months update theres just a huge awesome game there now.

purg3

slept with Malkin
That's not bad for the MCC and Halo 5 bundle. I don't have either so I might have to jump on that.

Also, anyone play Lifeless Planet, is it any good?

speedomodel

If you like narrative heavy games then I can't recommend Oxenfree highly enough. It's about 5-6 hours long.

Oxenfree: Narrative heavy game. In fact, only narrative really. some puzzle elements. If youre into that, youll love this. However, there is an update coming in a few weeks (months?) same time it releases on PS4 that will add additional content for free. Including more endings i think.

Party hard: Poor mans hotline miami

forza horizon: one of my favorite racing games in years, bar none. Ive played every single forza. horizon 2 is easily my top.

three fourths home: havent played it.

halo 5: i said it earlier and you didnt even bring it up, but....if you dont have halo 5, get halo 5. Especially after this months update theres just a huge awesome game there now.
Thanks guys, seems like Oxenfree is right up my alley!

Will wait on Party Hard since I still need beat poor mans Hotline in LA Cops.

Will probably grab FH too thanks!

Also, I got Halo 5 Day one. LOVE it.

Jingo

So im having this kinda of bug in my menu, when i go to xbox games with gold and search the deals with gold, gears of war, ryse, horizon are nowhere to be found, but if i search those games manually and click on them they all have gold discounts, they just dont appear in deals with gold, is this bug normal?

Xbox one shop must be one of the most confusing shops ive ever seen, what an ugly mess.

I don't get why people are so bit bitchy , there are some amazing deals. I got me some Portal, Oxenfree and am thinking of I should get gone home. It's currently at only 3 Stars in the Store...

Picked up Oxenfree, Three Fourths Home, and Gone Home. Great sale so far, I was on the fence about picking up all of these titles, but the discounted price, plus the short game length lead me to pull the trigger.

I also picked up Shovel Knight last month. I'll definitely have my fill of indies for this month.

Wow, really? Gonna buy a month of EA Access just for that. From what I understand, the free DLC is yours to keep even after the subscription ends.
I know in late with this but in EA Access App both BF4 and BF Hardline are featured on the front page saying "Premium Free on Us"

Both have "get it now" options. The fine print says "offer expires September 1, 2016. BF4 premium content available as long as you are an active EA Access Member. BF Hardline Premiun requires BF Hardline (sold seperately)" ...but BF Hardline is already free for EA Access but idk why it says that :p

But ya, both Premiums are legit and not an error. Download to your hearts content (I am as we speak)

Looks like Battlefield: Hardline Premium is free for EA Access members.

Not sure if an error, so grab it while you can.

Doesn't look like an error, when I open EA access I see a box that says "Get it on us Battlefield 4 Premium" and "Yours for a limited time Battlefield Hardline Premium"

Good call putting the Sunset Overdrive season pass on sale concurrent with its Games with Gold promotion. I'm surprised they don't do this more often (or maybe they do and I just haven't noticed until now)

gus-gus

Banned
Oxenfree is a definite, and maybe rare replay. Would love to get ultimate alliance and ua2. Really wish I knew if they would be backwards compatible in the future as I don't have a 360 anymore.

Chris1

- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Hoth Mission Pack - $2.29
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - $4.99
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Tatooine Mission Pack - $2.29
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - $4.99

These are now Backwards Compatible on XB1

MauroNL

Looks like Deadpool was added for whatever reason, both XB1 and X360 version.

XB1 Deadpool - $29.99 - 40% off
X360 Deadpool - $19.99 - 60% off

Top Bottom