• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

TheKeyPit

Banned
How did you get the Rally Expansion downloaded? Like many others I bought/downloaded the Season Pass but in-game cannot access the server to download the expansion and outside of the game on the store page it says the expansion is unavailable.

I didn't buy the season pass; only the rally expansion.

Here is Digital Foundry with their comparison of Forza Horizon on back compat V 360.

https://youtu.be/MIpf_4-WZt4

Just as I assumed: It's perfect.

How did you get the Rally Expansion downloaded? Like many others I bought/downloaded the Season Pass but in-game cannot access the server to download the expansion and outside of the game on the store page it says the expansion is unavailable.

Rally is working for me too.

What I happened in my case is that I purchased the Rally Expansion and the Season Pass from Xbox.com not realizing one was included in the other.

I got a refund about 15 minutes later, but I guess downloading that got me the content I needed for the R.E. to be accessible.

Recreat3

Is there any way to recover my forza horizon save file. Looks like ill have to start again :/ only wanted to mop up a few achievements

GulAtiCa

Do we know if The Orange Box will ever be added to the list? I'd like to really replay all of it again, kinda craving it. Rather not break out my 360.

DomLando

Anyone know how Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut runs? I wanted to play through it but wasn't sure if I should on 360 or Xbox One.

with the release of Star Trek online, I checked out the 2013 Star Trek 360 game and it seems it has been delisted from the store.
I guess there goes my hopes of that game going into BC. I still want to play it and was waiting for the right sale.

FreDouheret

Neo Member
The probability of Rock Band Beatles appear as BC is close to about 2%, right? It's a beautiful game and a very well done tribute. This game and Guitar Hero 3 and 5 are some of the reasons I keep the Xbox 360 and two guitars. Oh yeah ... The Lost Odyssey is also one of the reasons. Of course.

The probability of Rock Band Beatles appear as BC is close to about 2%, right? It's a beautiful game and a very well done tribute. This game and Guitar Hero 3 and 5 are some of the reasons I keep the Xbox 360 and two guitars. Oh yeah ... The Lost Odyssey is also one of the reasons. Of course.
2% seems a little high.

MrBlonde

In the mood for Costume Quest, I would love to have that come to the Xbox One, the 2nd one was ok but I love the first one especially this time of year.

EffEmmGee

For anyone in the Preview Program, and experiencing stuttering issues with BC games, this may be of interest, with regards to the latest update:

"FIXES

• Backward Compatibility
This build contains a fix to address stuttering and framerate issues in backward compatible games."

I just want a way to watch the videos from the game in a good quality. Those videos (especially the Abbey Road ones) are incredible videos, and need to be preserved. Unfortunately, you can't find them anywhere.

mike4001_

For anyone in the Preview Program, and experiencing stuttering issues with BC games, this may be of interest, with regards to the latest update:

"FIXES

• Backward Compatibility
This build contains a fix to address stuttering and framerate issues in backward compatible games."

Sadly this is a very limited release.

So we need someone who reads this thread, got into the limited group and was experiencing the FH1 slowdowns :)

Barakov

Here is Digital Foundry with their comparison of Forza Horizon on back compat V 360.

https://youtu.be/MIpf_4-WZt4

Finally got around to watching this. It's been a solid 30 for me but there were a couple times where it got realllly choppy for me. The problem was it never happened in the exact same place and seemed liked it just happened at random. My past couple sessions have been flawless so it'll interesting to see what the actual issue is.

HBx2000

In need of 50 Cent: Blood In The Sand on backwards compatibility list soon. Heh.

Yo fity I got your back.

Yes, please. This is the one me and my friend are waiting for.
So we can finally play this in online co-op. Sadly it doesn't have local split-screen.

Also reminds me of this funny review of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZahGP4A1O9E

Had a blast, finished it on PS3 back in the day and traded it in for a 360 copy.

mike4001_

Someone on the Preview Forum wrote that Forza Horizon is completely fixed now.

But I don´t know if he had problems in the first place ...

Top Bottom