• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBox One Tour has started - check the map for demo truck locations and dates

shinnn

If that's what Forza 5 looked like to me when I played it, I would have been impressed, but it didn't. There was a lot of aliasing, and it just didn't look as sharp. I have this gut feeling the TV they were using was 720p or something, it really was quite dramatic the difference in quality from the videos I've seen to the actual game.

Who knows though. I'm curious to hear others impressions on Forza though.
Well if its too much different from gamersyde videos, sure its a TV problem. Something common on those kiosks demos.

Just saw a Ryse footage, where the image screen is cropped as hell. i don't even know how people managed to configure a TV like this.

ryse_demo_screen_cut3hseu.jpg

eso76

So to sum things up

the system is

smaller than ppl thought. It's bigger in person than in pics. huge.

Kinect 2 is huge. Smaller than kinect 1.
Responsive.
lagging.

controller is definitely a step back compared to 360's.
Feels even better than the already great Xbox controller.
too light. Too heavy. Fit perfectly in your hands. But too small. Impulse triggers are incredible. A useless gimmick.
dpad is improved. Dpad is still a joke.

forza.

man, forza looks so amazing.
it looks like a current Gen game.
looks a piece of shit. A piece of shit with jaggies on it.
no one could mistake it for a current Gen game.
at 1080 60p it looks unbelievable.

overall, system is underwhelming, showing lots of potential. Extremely disappointing, with great looking games and a solid line up.

hmm..

So to sum things up

the system is

Responsive.
lagging.

too light. Too heavy. Fit perfectly in your hands. But too small. Impulse triggers are incredible. A useless gimmick.

forza.

overall, system is underwhelming, showing lots of potential. Extremely disappointing, with great looking games and a solid line up.

hmm..

wait what? there is a lot of contradictions here.

vg260

That's where I went, it was super chill.
The times/address is on the Xbox One Area One website. Make sure you go to the museum of contemporary art warehouse, not the museum of contemporary art.. I made that mistake.
I'd suggest you do, it's really relaxed, you just walk in and play games
Nobody was trying to sell it to me, just made sure I knew how to play.

Sweet. I'm hoping to check it out tomorrow.

Kacho

So to sum things up

the system is

Responsive.
lagging.

forza.

hmm..

This post is amazing. haha Sums up this thread pretty well I think. As always, grain of salt with all impressions - both positive and negative.

ironcreed

Banned
So to sum things up

the system is

Responsive.
lagging.

forza.

hmm..

989.gif

UNCMark

Banned
Have you entered a thead with him in it? He unfortunately gets a lot of hate for being a PR guy on here.

I've read his posts. He doesn't come off as an asshole at all. People with an axe to grind against MS treat him like garbage, but even people like Angry Joe tell everyone that he's an awesome guy. The anonymity of forums and youtube comments make it easy for a-holes to be a-holes despite not even knowing someone. To me he seems nice enough, but the way he presents stuff reminds me of a used car salesman. I don't like it, but I'd never call him names.

TheZink

I'll post some detailed impressions in a few hours.

Absolutely not. Larry is a normal guy, so if people want to judge him based on his Angry Joe interview, they're not being fair. Like anyone, I'm sure he has a bad day every now and then.

He was very friendly today at the Xbox One event in Chicago. He's a nice guy, and I think he does his job well.
I've always thought Larry seemed like a great guy. Would love to meet him some day.

ref

It's interesting the polarity the games and controller has.

From all the negativity around the controller, I thought I was going to hate it. Ended up thinking it was perfect aside from the bumpers.

I'm curious how people like the PS4.

Too bad there's no place to demo it here in Winnipeg or even Canada I think yet.

It's interesting the polarity the games and controller has.

From all the negativity around the controller, I thought I was going to hate it. Ended up thinking it was perfect aside from the bumpers.

I'm curious how people like the PS4.

Too bad there's no place to demo it here in Winnipeg or even Canada I think yet.

No one is saying much bad about it,just the bumpers.

mr2t

Banned
I just got back from the test drive. I liked the controller although the sticks were kinda small. KI was fun but didn't look much better than SF4 unless you count particle effects. There really is no excuse for 720p. Forza looked just like the direct feed video - pretty unimpressive. There was an obvious lack of anti-aliasing and texture detail on objects not near the car (especially the road/ground) dropped quick. At least there is more going on around the track so it doesn't feel empty like current gen.

I think pc gaming at 1440p spoiled me.

So I attended the Xbox event in Chicago today. My main interests in going were to see how the XB1 controller felt in my own hands, and to play Forza, as that is the most appealing XB1 launch title for me.

For starters, I think it's very important to note two things for people playing these games at events like this.

- You're playing these games on TVs using default blazing ass settings. Meaning the contrast is jacked up, the sharpness is crazy high, and basically this makes everything look a little bit messy. Particularly when it comes to aliasing. The sharpness being high has an amplifying affect on the aliasing that is present.

- You're standing 2-3 feet away from a 42 inch tv, and almost no one would ever stand that far away from their HDTV at home. No HDTV content looks as good at 2-3 feet, as it does at 8-10 feet in your home.

I think a lot of people's negative impressions are at least partially because of these two factors, and you need to take that into account when demoing any game under these circumstances.

So, my impressions.

controller - I was genuinely skeptical about the new controller. I was worried about how much stuff they had tweaked for a controller that many people already felt was quite fantastic. When some people expressed some questionable reactions to the new controller at various events in recent months, my skepticism grew stronger.

After all of that I was extremely pleased the first time I held the controller in my hands. It felt exactly like what Microsoft said it was. An evolution and refinement of the 360 controller. The triggers feel great, maybe even fantastic. The bumpers feel about the same as now. The buttons feel about the same, and are maybe a little closer together. The d-pad feels very nice and clicky, but it's really hard to judge it completely without actually playing a game that uses it well.

The analog sticks are easily the biggest difference. The tops of the sticks are simply smaller, and I found it immediately noticeable. It's just a little different. Hard to say it's good or bad, just a little different. But those sticks felt as solid as ever, and maybe even a bit better.

Overall the controller was very exciting to me. It has me genuinely excited to use it in a variety of games, just to see how it plays out in different situations. I felt none of the "cheapness" some people have described it with. In fact, I would describe it as instantly feeling better than the old controller. Just something about the texture and solidness of it all. Nearly flawless.

Forza - It looks great. Not amazing, but great. The rumble in the triggers was really cool, and again, dat controller. It's one of those things I really want to use for hours to get a feel for it, but immediately you notice something new is happening when using the controller with this game. You can really feel the car in turns, and when you lose grip you're immediately aware of it. The game has some aliasing, but it's hard to know just how exaggerated the TV is making it, and of course, I'm standing 2-3 feet away from that big screen, so that shows things in the worst light possible as well. Regardless, it left a very nice impression on me. Loading times were a bit pokey. Hopefully the final build improves that a bit. This is a game that makes me excited to buy an XB1 day one.

Kinect Sports - played the one jet ski game they had on demo. Looked ok, not that exciting though.

Killer Instinct - had no real interest in this. Played a match. It looks decent. Some nice character designs and effects. 720p resolution was kinda noticeable though. Didn't look super crisp.

Peggle 2- It's more peggle, and the song is still the same when you finish a level.

Lococycle - this game kinda sucks.

Max and the Magic Marker, or whatever it's called - played for a minute, but didn't come away impressed. Just meh.

Battlefield 4 - It's Battlefield. Once again, 720p kinda felt noticeable. Not super sharp looking. Decent, but nothing impressive really.

Dead Rising - I'm not that interested in this, but I watched someone play it for a bit, and I've got to say, after Forza this was the next most "next gen" looking game to me. It looked kinda good, and it had a lot of shit happening with what appeared to be a steady framerate. For fans of this it might be pretty cool.

It was a fun surprise getting to meet Major Nelson. Had no idea he'd be there, even though I'd heard he was making stops around the country in the run up to launch. It was pretty weird, he was just strolling around and almost no one recognized him. So I walked up and just said "It's a little strange no one recognizes you here", and he turns to me straight faced and responds "I like it that way". lol

We talked for a couple minutes, he was very cordial. I then brought him over to my friends that were with me, and they got to say hello. Got a pic with him. I've always felt like Larry was a nice guy, and in person I felt no different.

NMFried

They were parked on my campus (University of North Texas) the other day. Didn't get a chance to stop and play or I'd be late for a lab, but it looked like a cool setup.

Messi

So I attended the Xbox event in Chicago today. My main interests in going were to see how the XB1 controller felt in my own hands, and to play Forza, as that is the most appealing XB1 launch title for me.

For starters, I think it's very important to note two things for people playing these games at events like this.

- You're playing these games on TVs using default blazing ass settings. Meaning the contrast is jacked up, the sharpness is crazy high, and basically this makes everything look a little bit messy. Particularly when it comes to aliasing. The sharpness being high has an amplifying affect on the aliasing that is present.

- You're standing 2-3 feet away from a 42 inch tv, and almost no one would ever stand that far away from their HDTV at home. No HDTV content looks as good at 2-3 feet, as it does at 8-10 feet in your home.

I think a lot of people's negative impressions are at least partially because of these two factors, and you need to take that into account when demoing any game under these circumstances.

So, my impressions.

controller - I was genuinely skeptical about the new controller. I was worried about how much stuff they had tweaked for a controller that many people already felt was quite fantastic. When some people expressed some questionable reactions to the new controller at various events in recent months, my skepticism grew stronger.

After all of that I was extremely pleased the first time I held the controller in my hands for the first time. It instantly felt like exactly what Microsoft claimed it was. An evolution and refinement of the 360 controller. The triggers feel great, maybe even fantastic. The bumpers feel about the same as now. The buttons feel about the same, and are maybe a little closer together. The d-pad feels very nice and clicky, but it's really hard to judge it completely without actually playing a game that uses it well.

The analog sticks are easily the biggest difference. The tops of the sticks are simply smaller, and I found it immediately noticeable. It's just a little different. Hard to say it's good or bad, just a little different. But those sticks felt as solid as ever, and maybe even a bit better.

Overall the controller was very exciting to me. It has me genuinely excited to use it in a variety of games, just to see how it plays out in different situations. I felt none of the "cheapness" some people have described it with. In fact, I would describe it as instantly feeling better than the old controller. Just something about the texture and solidness of it all. Nearly flawless.

Forza - It looks great. Not amazing, but great. The rumble in the triggers was really cool, and again, dat controller. It's one of those things I really want to use for hours to get a feel for it, but immediately you notice something new is happening when using the controller with this game. You can really feel the car in turns, and when you loose grip you're immediately aware of it. The game has some aliasing, but it's hard to know just how exaggerated the TV is making it, and of course, I'm standing 2-3 feet away from that big screen, so that shows things in the worst light possible as well. Regardless, it left a very nice impression on me. Loading times were a bit pokey. Hopefully the final build improves that a bit. This is a game that makes me excited to buy an XB1 day one.

Kinect Sports - played the one jet ski game they had on demo. Looked ok, not that exciting though.

Killer Instinct - had no real interest in this. Played a match. It looks decent. Some nice character designs and effects. 720p resolution was kinda noticeable though. Didn't look super crisp.

Peggle 2- It's more peggle, and
the song is still the same when you finish a level.

Max and the Magic Marker, or whatever it's called - played for a minute, but didn't come away impressed. Just meh.

Battlefield 4 - It's Battlefield. Once again, 720p kinda felt noticeable. Not super sharp looking. Decent, but nothing impressive really.

Dead Rising - I'm not that interested in this, but I watched someone play it for a bit, and I've got to say, after Forza this was the next most "next gen" looking game to me. It looked kinda good, and it had a lot of shit happening with what appeared to be a steady framerate. For fans of this it might be pretty cool.

It was a fun surprise getting to meet Major Nelson. Had no idea he'd be there, even though I'd heard he was making stops around the country in the run up to launch. It was pretty weird, he was just strolling around and almost no one recognized him. So I walked up and just said "It's a little strange no one recognizes you here", and turns to me straight faced and responds "I like it that way". lol

We talked for a couple minutes, he was very cordial. I then brought him over to my friends that were with me, and they got to say hello. He then took a pic with me. I've always felt like Larry was a nice guy, and in person I felt no different.

Spoilers pls....

:p

mr2t

Banned
You can blame Forza jaggies on an uncalibrated tv but I highly doubt they are all set on the absolute worst settings for gaming.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Why the hell are there not more pictures in here like the PS4 demo station thread? I want to see pics dammit!

You can blame Forza jaggies on an uncalibrated tv but I highly doubt they are all set on the absolute worst settings for gaming.

I'm not blaming the jaggies on uncalibrated TVs. I said that the TVs settings amplified the aliasing that was present. I have no doubt Forza has some aliasing, the problem is it's hard to judge how noticeable it will be on a well tuned TV.

I know a thing or two about TVs, and it appeared to me that all of them were set on the default "VIVID" mode. That includes jacked up sharpness.

I made a thread before noticing this thread existed, d'oh.

Impressions:

Walked into a futureshop in Montreal today and voila, there was an XBOX One with Forza set up. There was no one around it at the time so I got to spend a decent 10-15 minutes with it. (By the time I left the store a line had reformed though, I just got lucky with timing I guess)

First of all, the controller felt great. Not sure where the negative impressions lately have been coming from, i'm surprised about it now that I've actually gotten my hands on it. The sticks are noticeably smaller, but feel very nice. Slightly looser, but still very nice. The rim around the edge of the sticks is very noticeably much higher too, it feels even more dramatic to my thumbs than I thought it would by looking at pictures of it. It feels kind of weird at first, but I warmed up to it and actually quite liked that rim. The triggers are a little looser, but still feel great and very similar to the 360's triggers. Trigger rumble is subtle but nice, and the d-pad is totally fine now. It's got very little throw on it between standard position and being pressed, and is quite clicky, but felt quite nice.

The only real bad thing about the controller was the bumpers, they feel largely the same on their own (maybe a little more firm), but now there's no space between them and the triggers, the ends of them are basically touching. I could easily see people hitting both at once on accident.

So, the game I played was Forza 5. It looks very nice, as expected. Wasn't blown away or anything by it though. It's very much a "nicer looking Forza" rather than a huge "THIS IS NEXT GEN" moment, to me. One thing I noticed however is that there were a lot more jaggies than I was expecting, this game is suppose to be 1080p right? It was even a relatively small 32-36 inch TV. I don't want to sit here and say definitively that it's under 1080p or anything, but there sure was a lot of aliasing/jaggies that I noticed, specifically on the road. Other than that it's a good looking game though.

That's about it. The console itself was very quiet too, a nice change from launch 360s. Think slim 360 level of noise when it's running games from the hard drive.

I'm personally still in the PS4 camp, but there you have it. Any Canadian GAFers out there should look up if it's at your futureshop if you want to give it a shot too

zedge

Couple pics I snapped at CrossIron today. (Lumia 920 pro cam)

Noticed the attendants were rocking yellow 1020s with the camera attachment. Cool.

Two of the units were not working, but another guy showed up and got them back up pretty quick. Some dork in a Rangers jersey.. ;)

Short video. *soon

mr2t

Banned
I also heard some random person say "The thing about the Xbox is the hardware isn't final so they keep upgrading the chips while the PS4 stays the same." I never thought I'd see a misterxmedia follower in person.

Pachinko

One of my many local best buys has a regular old demo kiosk set up now so I checked it out today.

It was literally set up this morning and it got shipped out to them with only 1 controller, this unit included a demo of Forza 5 and Killer instinct but apparently the KI demo is 2 players only so you can't get passed the character select screen.

My initial impression of the whole setup was that the system was smaller in person then I expected, despite all the comparison photos and such all over the internet I was expecting a beast the size of the original Xbox. For some reason I also found the photos and videos of the system made the design look very boring.

In person though, not only did it seem smaller then I was expecting but it really didn't look physically much larger then the original 360 model. It's just it has a boxy shape rather than the "inhale" theme the original 360 went with.

The second thing I noticed of course was the controller, feels like they took a wired 360 gamepad and shaved about 5% of it's size down, felt really nice in my hands actually. The Dpad actually clicks now, doesn't feel like a spongy mess and the whole thing just felt more ergonomic I guess. Like a logical evolution of the 360 controller. I suppose the biggest difference was that the XBOX button is about half the size and higher up now. You need to be more deliberate to actually press it.

Finally, the game in question - Forza 5. It looked good , 60 fps is always a nice frame rate. Previously I'd only played a few hours of Forza 3 and usually sim racing games aren't really my forte but with all of the assists turned on and the guide arrows showing me where to break I can atleast not fly off the track constantly. Everyone on here is primarly concerned with how "shitty the graphics are" though I'm sure. They aren't shitty. They look better then what a 360 can do so really it's up to the buyer on whether it's enough of a leap. As I recall, Forza 3 was 60 fps at 720p with 2x AA and only trilinear mipmapping turned on. Car detail was pretty high but textures took a huge hit everywhere else especially when you were driving. I imagine the 4th game looked a bit better in all regards but I never played it so I can't compare.

So the look of Forza 5 then, well it's 1080p versus 720p so the image is just much sharper looking , the textures on the track and such looked at least twice as good as they did on a 360 and some mild level of anisotropic filtering is present rather then the trilinear filtering from before. The car models looked fantastic, better in every measurable way I'm sure , especially the interiors. With the camera pulled back during a race though , you tend not to see some of those added finer details.

This brings me to the only sour note of the experience (other then not being able to play some KI ), the TV used with the demo kiosk wasn't calibrated at all. It was almost as though the sharpness was turned up too high and the contrast and colors were a bit out of whack. The image just looked over saturated, because of this , Forza looked like it had some serious aliasing issues, almost like there was no AA turned on at all. But it's just hard to say for sure if the TV made that look worse or not.

According to the actual xbox one tour thing, they will be at this same best buy store (edmonton south side) this coming monday (which also happens to be municipal election day in alberta) , going by this thread - the tour seems to have more kiosks and many more games to try so I may go back there to see.

UNCMark

Banned
Love the controller impressions. As my friend who went to Comic Con told me, the DS4 was better received because of all the problems the DS3 has, whereas the Xbox One controller is merely a refinement of the best controller. After days of using both he much preferred the Xbox One controller. Mainly because the throw on the DS4 triggers are too short and the action too spongy. I don't think we'll really know what we prefer until we've spent months or a year playing games with each.

So, my impressions.

After all of that I was extremely pleased the first time I held the controller in my hands. It felt exactly like what Microsoft said it was. An evolution and refinement of the 360 controller. The triggers feel great, maybe even fantastic. The bumpers feel about the same as now. The buttons feel about the same, and are maybe a little closer together. The d-pad feels very nice and clicky, but it's really hard to judge it completely without actually playing a game that uses it well.

Forza - It looks great. Not amazing, but great. The rumble in the triggers was really cool, and again, dat controller. It's one of those things I really want to use for hours to get a feel for it, but immediately you notice something new is happening when using the controller with this game. You can really feel the car in turns, and when you lose grip you're immediately aware of it. The game has some aliasing, but it's hard to know just how exaggerated the TV is making it, and of course, I'm standing 2-3 feet away from that big screen, so that shows things in the worst light possible as well. Regardless, it left a very nice impression on me. Loading times were a bit pokey. Hopefully the final build improves that a bit. This is a game that makes me excited to buy an XB1 day one.

Peggle 2- It's more peggle, and the song is still the same when you finish a level.

It was a fun surprise getting to meet Major Nelson. Had no idea he'd be there, even though I'd heard he was making stops around the country in the run up to launch. It was pretty weird, he was just strolling around and almost no one recognized him. So I walked up and just said "It's a little strange no one recognizes you here", and he turns to me straight faced and responds "I like it that way". lol

We talked for a couple minutes, he was very cordial. I then brought him over to my friends that were with me, and they got to say hello. Got a pic with him. I've always felt like Larry was a nice guy, and in person I felt no different.

Thanks for these impressions. You've always come off as a pretty neutral poster on these forums, so I was waiting on your impressions. Glad to hear good things about the controller. I'm expecting a lot out of it.

So to sum things up

the system is

Responsive.
lagging.

forza.

hmm..
My brain hurts

SLY_

Banned
So to sum things up

the system is

Responsive.
lagging.

forza.

hmm..

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

With the extreme variance in opinions, you can only get a true feel by seeing it, touching it yourself. I really want to hold that controller, both the X1 and DS4. I don't have issues adjusting to one or the other, but given the differences from their previous iterations, it's a must before I make my launch day decision.

malfcn

Just noticed the sticks are sitting in more squared off cavities versus the 360 which were more convex. (If this makes any sense). Does this impact comfort, mobility or anything?

UNCMark

Banned
Just noticed the sticks are sitting in more squared off cavities versus the 360 which were more convex. (If this makes any sense). Does this impact comfort, mobility or anything?

I noticed no differences. But then again the way I hold the controller my thumbs never come close to touching that part of the controller.

RedAssedApe

Banned
impressions in this thread aren't really that different from the ps4 kiosk thread.

DS4 is AMAZINGGG.
DS4 sux...triggers just like DS3

haha

impressions in this thread aren't really that different from the ps4 kiosk thread.

DS4 is AMAZINGGG.
DS4 sux...triggers just like DS3

haha

Hasn't this been true since ...forever?

Everyone has different hands and even though people deny it, everyone has their own tics/quirks when handling a controller.

Timu

One of my many local best buys has a regular old demo kiosk set up now so I checked it out today.

It was literally set up this morning and it got shipped out to them with only 1 controller, this unit included a demo of Forza 5 and Killer instinct but apparently the KI demo is 2 players only so you can't get passed the character select screen.

My initial impression of the whole setup was that the system was smaller in person then I expected, despite all the comparison photos and such all over the internet I was expecting a beast the size of the original Xbox. For some reason I also found the photos and videos of the system made the design look very boring.

In person though, not only did it seem smaller then I was expecting but it really didn't look physically much larger then the original 360 model. It's just it has a boxy shape rather than the "inhale" theme the original 360 went with.

The second thing I noticed of course was the controller, feels like they took a wired 360 gamepad and shaved about 5% of it's size down, felt really nice in my hands actually. The Dpad actually clicks now, doesn't feel like a spongy mess and the whole thing just felt more ergonomic I guess. Like a logical evolution of the 360 controller. I suppose the biggest difference was that the XBOX button is about half the size and higher up now. You need to be more deliberate to actually press it.

Finally, the game in question - Forza 5. It looked good , 60 fps is always a nice frame rate. Previously I'd only played a few hours of Forza 3 and usually sim racing games aren't really my forte but with all of the assists turned on and the guide arrows showing me where to break I can atleast not fly off the track constantly. Everyone on here is primarly concerned with how "shitty the graphics are" though I'm sure. They aren't shitty. They look better then what a 360 can do so really it's up to the buyer on whether it's enough of a leap. As I recall, Forza 3 was 60 fps at 720p with 2x AA and only trilinear mipmapping turned on. Car detail was pretty high but textures took a huge hit everywhere else especially when you were driving. I imagine the 4th game looked a bit better in all regards but I never played it so I can't compare.

So the look of Forza 5 then, well it's 1080p versus 720p so the image is just much sharper looking , the textures on the track and such looked at least twice as good as they did on a 360 and some mild level of anisotropic filtering is present rather then the trilinear filtering from before. The car models looked fantastic, better in every measurable way I'm sure , especially the interiors. With the camera pulled back during a race though , you tend not to see some of those added finer details.

This brings me to the only sour note of the experience (other then not being able to play some KI ), the TV used with the demo kiosk wasn't calibrated at all. It was almost as though the sharpness was turned up too high and the contrast and colors were a bit out of whack. The image just looked over saturated, because of this , Forza looked like it had some serious aliasing issues, almost like there was no AA turned on at all. But it's just hard to say for sure if the TV made that look worse or not.

According to the actual xbox one tour thing, they will be at this same best buy store (edmonton south side) this coming monday (which also happens to be municipal election day in alberta) , going by this thread - the tour seems to have more kiosks and many more games to try so I may go back there to see.
Nice impressions, but wow, it's at a Best Buy now??? Wish mine had one!

I'm disappointed to hear that the box might be smaller than some originally thought.

If it can't take a bullet for me, I'm not sure I want it in my home.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Couple pics I snapped at CrossIron today. (Lumia 920 pro cam)

Noticed the attendants were rocking yellow 1020s with the camera attachment. Cool.

Two of the units were not working, but another guy showed up and got them back up pretty quick. Some dork in a Rangers jersey.. ;)

Short video. *soon

Nice too bad I didn't see you there. I was there just after 10 or so.

edit: my brief impressions from the Forza thread:

Just got back from playing Forza. It was good, didn't blow me away, but I didn't expect that Laguna Seca would (I have raced that track in so many games it's crazy). Cockpit view was really nice though. Did one lap in the Ferrari and with no assists and struggled . Basically having no audio didn't help at all.

Did another race in the Focus and faired better. Got a better handle of the sticks and triggers. Started to dig the rumble. Sticks are a bit more loose, but I think it will be better once I get used to it.

Top Bottom