• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Are we finally going to see The Initiative?
No. This is merely for Xbox fans, so this will very much be (new) extra content within games based. Something like The Initiative game will be for Game Awards together with Starfield and maybe Halo Infinite.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

Ej7qCgqUwAMT-0A

Last edited:

Pantz

Old news but just noticed it myself on NA Xbox Rewards App

They added a monthly Auto Redeem $10 Xbox gift card for 8,750 points. They say they are no longer doing Hot Deals on gift cards so this is now the cheapest option when redeeming points for a gift card. Hot Deals used to be 4,000 for $5 so 8,000 for $10 and it's 9,300 standard price for $10 for rewards members. You can also redeem $100 for 91,000 points so even with that it's 9,100 per $10. Note: if you don't have enough points per month nothing will be charged and it will try again next month.

Glad I cashed out during the last Hot Deal. Gonna sign up, I guess.

BTW I had a couple free 5 entry contest rewards on my redeem page, might be worth a look if you haven't checked in a while.

Something, something, no games. Amiright? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

While educational and informative, I'm not sure if this is something "insiders" should have been hyping up on Twitter. This is how people get expectations too high and then backlash when it's not what they expect.

How that 7 Billion taste tho? GTFO with the constant hate and yall overused "no games" shtick.

Please show me or explain we got no games?(my digital or physical collection not complaining)..im telling you these fake full of concern bums either they having some good ol kush or reaching extreme dummy levels on the daily basis.

..you Sony much DOU ?? Fkn obviously!!! Lol

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

Kagey K

Banned
How that 7 Billion taste tho? GTFO with the constant hate and yall overused "no games" shtick.

Please show me or explain we got no games?(my digital or physical collection not complaining)..im telling you these fake full of concern bums either they having some good ol kush or reaching extreme dummy levels on the daily basis.

..you Sony much DOU ?? Fkn obviously!!! Lol
I think you misunderstood my post. I was saying it in jest. I obviously don’t actually think there are no games on Xbox, hence the 😅emoji.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President

Dane

Oh, well, if you've bought the disk version for the S that's an oopsy. Guaranteed it happens plenty of times this Xmas though. :messenger_beaming:

This reply made me realize why it doesn't need LOL, but I swear I saw one game cover with the S|X logo on the upper right corner.

Top Bottom