• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Dane

EkAABN1XsAA5eHz

Sounds more of a Cyberpunk 2077 car and the woman is likely a character for a part 2 advert

T-Cake

Interesting video from Alanah. I hope those Quick Resume crashes are just preview hiccups and not going to be a true experience at release.

Last edited:

Doncabesa

now that we have gameplay on series x for a next gen title I'm guessing the next complaint is something like "no next-gen only games like demon's souls!" dirt looks fun, hard to buy with so many other games coming out though.

Alright looks like games are finally being show running on the xbox series x hopefully watchdogs Legion and asscreed Valhalla are next.
I think yakuza 7 might be next, IGN put a video up of it over the weekend (for 10 minutes) before deleting it.

Last edited:
now that we have gameplay on series x for a next gen title I'm guessing the next complaint is something like "no next-gen only games like demon's souls!" dirt looks fun, hard to buy with so many other games coming out though.

I think yakuza 7 might be next, IGN put a video up of it over the weekend (for 10 minutes) before deleting it.
That would be cool i preordered yakuza 7 on xbox even tho I have the whole series on ps4,couldnt wait for that next gen upgrade,hopefully it’s a big leap over the current gen.

DrDamn

They already started by taking stills and saying it looks like shit.

Reading that Arstechnica article above it's not like the worse of them haven't been provided with plenty of ammo - https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020...s-x-the-120fps-difference-saves-a-rusty-ride/

I think Dirt 5 will be looked back on as one of those rough launch titles which was rushed out. Lots of things at play but you have to admit MS aren't doing themselves any favours by not having something ready themselves which demonstrates what is actually possible.

Reading that Arstechnica article above it's not like the worse of them haven't been provided with plenty of ammo - https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020...s-x-the-120fps-difference-saves-a-rusty-ride/

I think Dirt 5 will be looked back on as one of those rough launch titles which was rushed out. Lots of things at play but you have to admit MS aren't doing themselves any favours by not having something ready themselves which demonstrates what is actually possible.

People are using the Ars Technica article as a weapon, when the article itself implores readers to wait and see.

The Press Start review tells a different story

Further, it's obvious that MS has a plan of progressively revealing content leading up to launch. Start with Dirt and Yakuza leading up to AC Valhalla etc.

Edit: The GameSpot footage/report is also much better

Last edited by a moderator:

Hostile_18

Banned
Hi. Luckily I was aware of that and didn't redeem the free months 😊.

I think it maybe some default location the app had that may have caused the confusion. Before I had any codes imputed in it had "(Argentina)" next to my email address... that is in no way associated with Argentina lol. My billing address is UK.

Only other thing I can think of is Gold UK is still classed as EU and Gamepass Ultimate for some reason UK isnt classed as EU. I mean were out of the European Union but still located in Europe lol.

Worst comes to worse I'll find out what location it thinks I'm based in and use a VPN. That's a last resort after speaking to customer services tomorrow 😊.

Wow that was an ordeal. Finally resolved so I have 3 years Gamepass Ultimate for £1. But before that the rep said;

I'd bought in wrong region (I hadn't UK is located in Europe lol).

I'd need to get Gamepass Ultimate from CDKeys (who don't do that deal)

I'd need a refund because 3 years is unreasonable (it's in the advertised terms and conditions max).

Id have to wait a while because he had just been informed 3 years is too much, that 36 months was limit (36 months IS 3 years).

They would cancel my Gold and reissue it but I'd have to wait a month. (That was unacceptable and arbitrary amount of time).

Anyways all is well that ends well, but had to be very persistent. Fortunately dealing on these forums has made me an argumentative son of a bitch 😂

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
I hope this means something like The Medium or Hellblade 2. Not really interested in Scorn at all.
Both of them are not going to happen. Hellblade 2 is not a launch game, maybe even a 2022 game. The Medium is also not a lauch game, launches in December I think. So I don't think Tom Warren will already be playing that.

Last edited by a moderator:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Wow that was an ordeal. Finally resolved so I have 3 years Gamepass Ultimate for £1. But before that the rep said;

I'd bought in wrong region (I hadn't UK is located in Europe lol).

I'd need to get Gamepass Ultimate from CDKeys (who don't do that deal)

I'd need a refund because 3 years is unreasonable (it's in the advertised terms and conditions max).

Id have to wait a while because he had just been informed 3 years is too much, that 36 months was limit (36 months IS 3 years).

They would cancel my Gold and reissue it but I'd have to wait a month. (That was unacceptable and arbitrary amount of time).

Anyways all is well that ends well, but had to be very persistent. Fortunately dealing on these forums has made me an argumentative son of a bitch 😂

Sounds like you got a rocket scientist for a customer service rep. 3 years is too much it's 36 months max. 🤣 🤪 🤣

Concern

Both of them are not going to happen. Hellblade 2 is not a launch game, maybe even a 2022 game. The Medium is also not a lauch game, launches in December I think. So I don't think Tom Warren will already be playing that.

I know Hellblade 2 is a ways off but I'd think a demo isn't so impossible. The Medium is just another month out from launch, so that's definitely possible.

Mr.ODST

MS's Customer Service for me has always been excellent, had refunds for tons of stuff like my gold subs, games etc hopefully this carries over with next gen

Top Bottom