• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: website update (April 16) - Dolls (screens, artworks videos)

L~A

Update

Okay...updated with translations for Dolls, Doll Battle/Customize, and Formula/Urban/Wels/Lailah/Inferno/Mastema/Amdusias pages. Mira Collection and Happy People pt 4 coming...eventually.

Dolls... dolls everywhere!

Dolls

Video: https://youtu.be/fI69lrGxcks

img_world07_01.jpg

img_world07_02.jpg

img_world07_03.jpg

Doll Battles

Video: https://youtu.be/J_8oUJzlJ3c
Video: https://youtu.be/7IwMoproWI0

Doll - Mira Collection

Formula series

Urban series

Lailah series

Inferno series

Mastema series

Amdusias series

Doll concept-art by Mr. Suzuki

Screenshots

24 Hour Happy People Part 4

The video is pretty crazy.
Good stuff
The game looks amazing from the Mech's perspective, even if it's a bit rougher when you zoom into the human faces. I wonder if that's why the people don't look so hot.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I wish the Treehouse would give us an update on the localization.

I mean, it IS being done while the game is being made so we won't have to wait to long for it, right!?

jgwhiteus

If the models shown are in the "Mira Collection", I guess that implies there may be other "collections" with other models? Since I think the Directs have stated that you'll gain access to other Doll models as rewards for World Enemy quests, etc.

Also, I thought the energy spear weapon was cool:
JLSojxA.gif

boxter432

This game is ridiculously overwhelming. Smash/MK8/Hyrule Warriors and this have so much more content than my poor body can handle.

Oh my god. So you can even change the color of the lights on the doll, this is really cool, Black doll with red lights, i need this game so bad. :(

I wish the Treehouse would give us an update on the localization.

I mean, it IS being done while the game is being made so we won't have to wait to long for it, right!?

Sadly they are taking too long
I would have already spoiled this game

I am going to watch all Japanese YouTube videos next month

Not only Japan because don't forget transformers fans that love mechas too :D
We will never see a Transformers game this complex and packed full of content
A huge 300 hours RPG I'm already depressed for the sales

This game should be like a monster it deserves the sales for what it is

Destiny did not deliver a story
Everybody was crazy about Titanfall mechs

This game right here is making the Robotech fan in me very happy

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
God, I'm so pumped for this game.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
I hope this game does well. It delivers on so many unfulfilled promises that 90s/00s RPGs laid the groundwork for and it's truly overwhelming to see it all come together here.

I saw a giant laser ring weapon. I need it.

Also, they rearranged the character section on the website, so hopefully some more bios are coming soon. :)

weekev

Banned
Please can a kind gaffer invent and let me borrow a time machine. Looking at this game come together makes me depressed as hell because I know there is no way I can devote enough time to justify playing. Full time job and 2 kids. :(

Blunoise

Gafffffferrrrsss help me pick a doll. Lailah, inferno, or that amudias one. I wonder if it will be hard to get the bigger ones

Please can a kind gaffer invent and let me borrow a time machine. Looking at this game come together makes me depressed as hell because I know there is no way I can devote enough time to justify playing. Full time job and 2 kids. :(

Just consider your play through of XCX as "story time", for the kids.

"Are you kids ready to find out what happens next to the residents of New Los Angeles?!"

Regiruler

Names seem somewhat random, unless they are each a part of larger pools. Amdusias is a demon in the Goetia, and Mastema + Lailah are angels. Inferno is just a cool word unless they're going to pair it with Paradiso and Purgatorio, and Urban + Formula are vastly different theme wise.

Top Bottom