• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: website update (April 16) - Dolls (screens, artworks videos)

hmmm... good point. Maybe it is a new model, unless of course changing armor on dolls can have such a dramatic effect on their appearance.

We know there's upgraded models, the starting models are all 0130, 0230 etc. We know for fact there's 0150 models (we've actually seen a few in the trailers now), and presumably the same for the rest too, and probably higher iterations too eventually. It could be just an upgraded Urban with a custom name... or a higher iteration, or something else entirely. Who knows?

Joqu

The artwork is great. Someone actually did a photoshop to make it look like it's a cover to a sci-fi novel.

1429235493729.jpg

That's a great edit, I love it. Source?

In the first video, some of the collectables are actually money. o_0
Also did they lock the doll's GP to 3000 in the doll battle video? It didn't consume any GP to trigger OC Gear, and extend it because its GP was always full.

If there was ever a reason for a Wii U.. This would probably be it. It's rare I consider buying a console just for one game.. but this is getting there lol.

Looks amazing.

Well yeah its probably one of the biggest and most feature rich games ever made while still retaining that focus as a product. You'd be foolish to not even try to experience such majesty.

Also the fact the wii U has like 30 other exclusives worth giving a look at if you like japanese games or various genres that dont involve platforming or shooting. Off the top of my head.

Officially though thats only 25 % of the exclusives on the system, which is about 33% of its library overall

Top Bottom