• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade X import videos/streams thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma need a Wii U for this. Without a doubt.

I love the fact that there are multiple JP devs deep into this brand of game.
Monlithsoft, Sonic Team/Phantasy Star Crew, and Shift (God Eater, Freedom Wars) should get together and make the ultimate sci-fi hunting game.

hm....anyone know this? what are the levels for the bosses you face in each chapter (this shouldn't be a spoiler on its own...just don't drop any names)

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'm a few clicks away from importing the X Bundle.

Halp.

The last know video of Jiraiza

9M4dM8U.gif

Lilo_D

Zero²;161836582 said:
You could, but it would still be a robot, is robot lolis offensive, illegal? It's a brave new world indeed.

The body is adult, but the mind is 13 years old

balgajo

SPOILERS SPOILERS

Seeing the spoilers erased all my concerns about the game. Customizable main character, character running in the same speed of the vehicle dolls, jumping without damage, jumping that high and other things. Maybe main character real appearance is the one of the first trailer. I hope so!

Sometime ago at Monolith

Worker 1: Those models faces are ugly as fuck. Should we remodel everyone?
Worker 2: Let's say that everybody is a robot and call it a day

Its gotten to the point where I just look for streams, start them up and tab into something else. Not for spoilers, just because the music is so good~

Though people are getting kinda far into the game now so don't know how much I want to ruin it. Don't have a wii u nor did I play the first (just gears/saga) but I super want one now... If that release date is soon I might forgo a PS4 for this.

ivysaur12

Banned
See...when I look at this, I see:

Spoilers, speculation, Xenogears:
I think it looks like Deus. ._.

Is Takahashi recreating Episode 1 of Perfect Works in the same way Xenosaga was parts of PW but ~just different enough~? The synopsis to Ep1 of PW is kind of similar.

Or am I just reading too much into it? Lol

There's been a lot of speculation regarding that.

Nanashrew

Banned
Narumi hasn't done much to replenish his fuel and they're getting low but man is it great to watch a mech fly coast to coast so seamlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom