• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XenobladeX |Import OT| Discovery of Superb View: http://youtu.be/HgIXNOEv_40

BY2K

Membero Americo
Miiverse putting in dat work

zlCfzTS9NfcvP0kn1c

"I am vengence. I am the night. I am... BATMAN!"

So is there a shop in game that lets you remake/edit your character? Like if I start with a generic face, then want to be a panda at some point I can do that?

What streams are everyone watching? I've got the fataldmg one going right now.

So is there a shop in game that lets you remake/edit your character? Like if I start with a generic face, then want to be a panda at some point I can do that?
I don't know if it's through a shop, but you can eventually change your avatar, including gender.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
First impression... controls feel a bit weird. Can't get the camera to move how I want it to.

Not terrible, just feels weird.

Also, sucks that it seems to be impossible to get audio from the gamepad unless you're in "off-TV" mode.

Overside

Banned
First impression... controls feel a bit weird. Can't get the camera to move how I want it to.

Not terrible, just feels weird.

Also, sucks that it seems to be impossible to get audio from the gamepad unless you're in "off-TV" mode.

Bet the camera controls the same as the original xenoblade.

Had to hold zr to get it to act like a normal camera in xenoblade.

Heng

Bet the camera controls the same as the original xenoblade.

Had to hold zr to get it to act like a normal camera in xenoblade.
I played the wii version of the game with nun chuck and wiimote, and I was pretty disappointed in the control scheme of the 3ds version. Not having the ability to switch arts while moving makes the game feel a bit slower than I remember. I really hope this game will have similar control scheme of the wiimote but I don't think it's a deal breaker if it isnt.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Most important beginner's tip IMO: Talk to the female BLADE next to the quest board to upgrade your field skill when your BLADE level levels up, Make sure you upgrade the mechanic first(the first one), since it affect your ability of placing data probes.

Will keep this in mind.

Now that it's been a few days since the early people got the game, has anyone beaten it? I'm not looking for ending spoilers, but for the amount of time needed to beat it and how much side quests that time factors in.

UberTag

Now that it's been a few days since the early people got the game, has anyone beaten it? I'm not looking for ending spoilers, but for the amount of time needed to beat it and how much side quests that time factors in.
narumi23 is the streamer that's gotten the furthest. His characters are in the Level 53-55 range and he's logged some 66+ hours.

Still doing new Kizuna quests but it's unclear what story chapter he's up to. He played for a while without streaming.
hamayama and Johndoe1899 are almost caught up to where narumi23 was 36+ hours ago.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Im looking at the female one right now, and did they improve on the character models? They look really good here.

I think it's another case of character creator models being somewhat higher quality than what you actually get in game while running around.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
What union is everyone joining? Pathfinder, interceptor and Avalanche all looking interesting...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im still waiting for somebody to upload a video of the full title screen already, I have never been able to catch it in streams.

Top Bottom