• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Pau

Young Justice: Invasion (Season 2) lineup has leaked!

MAJOR SPOILER IMAGE

SPOILER Changes:
Seems like Zatana, Wally, and Artemis might be out, while Blue Beetle and um, dunno who the other guy is, Iguanaman?, are in.
:p

Robin looks a lot older. :eek:

Regarding the spoilers:
I might have made a small high-pitched sound when I saw Jaime. I know we've already gotten him in animation, but I'm so glad he'll be in this too. Although I'm really hoping that's not the whole lineup and just what they put on the packaging because the last thing we needed was just one girl on the team. :(

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
from wikipedia - While there he befriends Blubber, a humanoid whale with a genius IQ and his assistant, Sheeva the Mermaid.

FFS. Really DC?

Apparently lagoon boy was in the YJ atlatis episode as the student that recounts the tale of aqualad

KuGsj.gif
If that's the same character major lols will be had.

Slayven

from wikipedia - While there he befriends Blubber, a humanoid whale with a genius IQ and his assistant, Sheeva the Mermaid.

FFS. Really DC?

Apparently lagoon boy was in the YJ atlatis episode as the student that recounts the tale of aqualad

The Young Justice comic was not OMG darkgrittyemo.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
With lb appearing, I wonder if all of the other former members will appear. If so, then there's 3 appearances left(4 if you want to be technical.)

Parallax

Maybe the Ray will join, they need a blaster.
Empress, and lil lobo/slobo would be a nice callout too. And snapper for mentor desperately need to fucking happen. I don't have any hope for any wonder girl, though. Donna or cassie.

Pau

Empress, and lil lobo/slobo would be a nice callout too. And snapper for mentor desperately need to fucking happen. I don't have any hope for any wonder girl, though. Donna or cassie.
Didn't they say that the rights got sorted out and kind of implied that Wonder Girl would show or am I making that up?

And yeah, Empress would be pretty awesome.

Slayven

In a Hypertime crossover involving Black Zero. And a uncripy Tina Moon.

Parallax

Didn't they say that the rights got sorted out and kind of implied that Wonder Girl would show or am I making that up?

And yeah, Empress would be pretty awesome.

im mainly talking about the lady trinity shorts that are coming out have donna in them, so it kinda seems unlikely

In a Hypertime crossover involving Black Zero. And a uncripy Tina Moon.

it would be fucking hilarious if such an event actually tied into the creation of hypercrisis in the comics. but that would mean morrison would have to be on the young justice writers squad, and thats unnecessary

Regarding the spoilers:
No Wally? Bummer.

well, theres a middle section missing from the poster, so dont lose hope yet.

that is the worst damn action figure ive ever seen. and im counting the shaq steel ones as well as the fanmade ones in wizard magazines,

Crocodile

When is season 2 supposed to air? I want to know what's in all the black bars covering this thread now but I'd rather watch it live then preemptively spoil myself.

yencid

holy fuckballs that invasion image is cool.

edit:

regarding the mole:
im thinking its kaldur, notice he's wearing the black manta outfit now

double edit, oh wait that was addressed last page haha.

shira

Regarding the spoilers:
I might have made a small high-pitched sound when I saw Jaime. I know we've already gotten him in animation, but I'm so glad he'll be in this too. Although I'm really hoping that's not the whole lineup and just what they put on the packaging because the last thing we needed was just one girl on the team. :(

It is not necessarily
Jaime, but it would be hard seeing them replace such a fine hispanic voice actor like Will Freidle

Parallax

It is not necessarily
Jaime, but it would be hard seeing them replace such a fine hispanic voice actor like Will Freidle
I doubt that they're using the dan garrett one from countdown, so there aren't many exo options.

SykoTech

Oh snap, spoilers. Must be strong and resist.

Cool episode though. I enjoy comic relief Kid Flash, but it's refreshing to see them being competent every now and then.

Pau

It is not necessarily
Crushing my hopes and dreams here! :( Nah
I doubt it'd be anyone other Blue Beetle. And yeah, I was pretty pissed by the casting even though I really liked Friedle as Terry. I guess at this point I'm just happy to see a Hispanic superhero animated at all. Although apparently the new White Tiger is going to be on Ultimate Spider-Man so that's pretty exciting too.

Nesotenso

ok, i respect this opinion good sir.

yeah. two bens (the current and the original) fight something. the only saving grace is that its designs are being done by the guy who did transformers animated.

Man of Action still involved with ben 10 and anything related to it ?

Parallax

Man of Action still involved with ben 10 and anything related to it ?

nope, i think theyve moved on to ultimate spider man

the closest relation in generator rex. which is pretty good, and it does have a ben 10 crossover, so thats nice.

Top Bottom