• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube/Geoff Keighley hosting 12 hour E3 stream, [Up: Schedule]

Excited for the stream!

Plus, at 3:30 PM, Geoff is joined by a very special surprise guest. Trust you: You don't want to miss this.

Should that say "Trust us"? Don't mean to be that guy, it just stood out as the one odd thing in the post.

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
My bad on Mass Effect, will fix.

Sunday there will be streams on Youtube.com/E3 of EA and Bethesda and Rooster Teeth commentary I believe. No big stage show. Not enough content to fill two days.

jeffram

That's a packed schedule. I'l probably go to giant bomb for the conferences themselves then to YouTube games for the inbetween content

Turkoop

Banned
Guys, Conan O'Brian will join Keighley after Sony's Briefing. And Conan played few days ago RDR2. TIME HAS COME!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HtMO4fK.gif

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Hideo Kojima is going to REVEAL HIMSELF!!

iNvid02

the youtube personalities coming on should provide adequate bathroom breaks, good thinking geoff you really are a pro

Evo X

Bookmarked!

Your team provided the best coverage of E3 last year. Gonna be my go to channel for this year as well.

ThankeeSai

Can't wait!

Need to watch this on my TV rather than lappy. Can anyone confirm - Am I correct in saying that the ps4 YouTube app supports 60fps?

Nzyme32

I am pretty sure that surprise guest are going to be Houser Brothers or Gabe Newell.

Either that or Kojima. Or at least, those are all ones I would be interested in seeing. Gabe Newell most of all since that might actually mean a more meaty game from them, which has been a long time coming

So is Youtube [Gaming] the official streaming partner with E3? Not Twitch?

I don't think there is such a thing. IGN / Gamespot and a few others stream the conferences, but there are plenty of people doing their own shows / stages around the whole event. YouTube did a fantastic job last year and seem on the same path this year. Twitch was fine enough but, it just wasn't as interesting or stable

Top Bottom