• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live at E3: Two Days in 4K, Starts Sunday June 11

Ushay

So that's YouTube and Mixer (MS) that will offer 4k streams. Awesome.

I wonder if any if the other publishers are offering 4k streams ie Ubi, EA, Bethesda?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Holy shit, I have had a 4k tv since Black Friday, I never bothered with Netflix and stuff because I use my PS4 for nearly everything.
I was just thinking the other day when House of Cards S5 released how it sucks the original PS4 can't output Netflix or YouTube in 4K.

Thankfully your post made me realize it finally for some reasons and im setting everything up now.

Haha awesome.
Yes I use the TV apps because Amazon, Netflix, and Vudu support 4K + HDR where applicable.
YouTube as well though waiting on HDR support.

Remember that you'll need to upgrade your Netflix to the Ultra HD plan.

GameScoop would be better.

No. It's a YouTube Gaming channel so I figure a name pertaining to that would probably garner more viewers. I found the name increasingly problematic when he had that weekly show on.

Whatever happened to that weekly show anyway?

OLvnnMu.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm expecting endless buffering even on 1080p, as usual (even on 1Gbps).

But I'm hopeful. 4K would be glorious!

Probably.

Will the conferences be available afterwards in 4k on youtube? More likely to get a decent quality when rewatching afterwards (plus Sony conference is 2am for us so I can't watch live anyway)

Sort of me is disappointed that MS and a few others moved to Sunday. I enjoyed the non stop coverage from Geoff for like 14 hours on the Monday.

Happy for his body that it's split though.

Mikey Jr.

Sort of me is disappointed that MS and a few others moved to Sunday. I enjoyed the non stop coverage from Geoff for like 14 hours on the Monday.

Nah man, they way it is now is for the best.

Ms, ea, Ubisoft, and Sony all used to be on a Monday. It was fucking brutal.

There was no time to digest.

Quixz

SONY's past shows have been too good they've all decided it's not a good idea going before them. 😁

I think I'll like this new two part E3 setup, Microsoft and Sony get a whole day each and EA etc will fill in the gaps.

Finally, my television purchase is justified.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

E3 Monday was my favorite day of the year. A nearly constant stream of concentrated hype. I've requested days off from work so I wouldn't have to miss it.

Now it's, what, Ubi and Sony? It will never be the same.

Fat4all

Banned
Nah man, they way it is now is for the best.

at the same time, there was something really magical about the blur

tumblr_nixdi6yFxf1u9zokuo1_500.gif

just a constant, shifting wave zapping your mind of all cognition and replacing it with pure hype, only to leave you as an empty husk of a being with nothing but sleep as recourse.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Youtube 4K is LOL.

I thought this was a 60 fps stream though, but I guess Keighley understood why having that would be jarring during the actual gameplay during the conferences.

kulapik

"that looks a lot of fun"

what a uninterested way to say it geoff lol

also lmao mentioning mixer instead of twitch or youtube, guess he's from the minecraft part

Top Bottom