• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[YouTube] Shirrako's account reinstated after killing feminist NPC in RDR2 [Restored: Read OP]

Silent Duck

It's a joke.
2lziw4.jpg

TayTay

Banned
Damn I need to cash in on this. Black trans gamer abuses and kills only annoying white male NPCs that look like nerds incoming lmao

Last edited:
While I think the videos are dumb I will say this...

Don't be surprised when 4Chan decides to pick up the idea of mass-flagging whatever youtube channel tickles their taints to take down. We've already witnessed the fact that /pol/ memes trolling into reality on dozens of occasions.

He lives in the UK. Technically, he could be arrested for these videos. BBC ran an article on him. Count Dankula was charged for less.

The west is becoming a joke.

Last edited:

MayauMiao

I am sure that if someday RDR2 comes out on the PC, somebody will mod the feminist NPC with the NPC meme, and railroad that NPC just for keks.

Mark my words.

While I think the videos are dumb I will say this...

Don't be surprised when 4Chan decides to pick up the idea of mass-flagging whatever youtube channel tickles their taints to take down. We've already witnessed the fact that /pol/ memes trolling into reality on dozens of occasions.

/pol has been doing this for a long time, YT moderation team doesn't seem to listen to them though otherwise half of YT would be flagged and taken down at the moment

MayauMiao

He lives in the UK. Technically, he could be arrested for these videos. BBC ran an article on him. Count Dankula was charged for less.

The west is becoming a joke.

The UK police will pull all their resources to hound the guy and have him arrested. The rampant moped and knife crime is nothing to them.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Damn I need to cash in on this. Black trans gamer abuses and kills only annoying white male NPCs that look like nerds incoming lmao

Nobody that gets outraged over this shit would care, in fact if done right, we all may find them amusing.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yup, no one ever gets upset about jokes about killing white men. I’ll keep that in mind

Are we purposefully lacking nuance and reading what I said?

Nobody that gets outraged over this particle video (the one where the usual suspect sites wrote articles), would get upset and try and have them taken down... since you know, killing the white man in vidya is pretty much default staple.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
It feels fucking good man his channel is back.
I hope this edgelord had fun pissing of some randoms online.

What a fucking shitshow gaming has become. I really need to abandon this medium, it just makes me feel ill.

Online comments like this make me all gooey inside <3 guess what site?

Last edited:

WaterAstro

Good that it's back. It's unfortunate, but Youtube, and a lot of other platforms for created content, have automatic flagging. People abuse the shit out of them to get people banned.

There are even trolls on Reddit who have downvote bots to wipe off topics they don't like. I wouldn't blame Youtube entirely in this case, though it shows that automated moderation needs to be more careful. I wonder if, without Twitter protest, is there a system in which an account can be reinstated after asking for a review of the suspension.

It feels fucking good man his channel is back.
I hope this edgelord had fun pissing of some randoms online.

What a fucking shitshow gaming has become. I really need to abandon this medium, it just makes me feel ill.

Online comments like this make me all gooey inside <3 guess what site?

Starts with a 'R' ends with 'etardERA'?

Good that it's back. It's unfortunate, but Youtube, and a lot of other platforms for created content, have automatic flagging. People abuse the shit out of them to get people banned.

There are even trolls on Reddit who have downvote bots to wipe off topics they don't like. I wouldn't blame Youtube entirely in this case, though it shows that automated moderation needs to be more careful. I wonder if, without Twitter protest, is there a system in which an account can be reinstated after asking for a review of the suspension.

This guy is lucky as he has alot of subs already but I can see protests falling on deaf ears if it was a small channel without high profile Twitter personalities taking up the fight.

Last edited:
Here's the thing, right? People advocating for getting rid of the electoral college and whatnot, it always boils down to the same misunderstanding you showed. "US is not a democracy". Stop proliferating this falsity. Fucking ignorant people's thought process is this 'democracy=good' but 'US=/=democracy' therefore "FUCK THE SYSTEM, EVUL". This is being actively fed by every half baked smartalec going "Durr, it's not a democracy it's a republic, bro". This is misinformation that is damaging to everyone.

The US is a representative democracy, aka a run of the mill implementation of democracy. That should be the number 1 thing you say to a fuckstick on twitter whinging about the US not being a democracy.
Technicisms, technicisms. Though you're right it is a representative democracy.

But what they want is mob rule, and think mob rule is good. They are wrong. The higher the capacity of a group the smaller the minority they are. Those most capable of ruling, should have a stronger say than those least capable.
On what grounds?
They arrested count dankula. Have a PC police over there. Seemingly have more officers working on targeting offensive speech online than actual crimes on the street.

Think could run foul of hate speech laws over there.

Last edited:
If Hillary won no one would be talking about changing the electoral college. People just don't want to admit her campaign was garbage and people kept trying to push as many votes in the same 5 super coastal cities like it gets people elected.

vPznE3G.png

If Hillary didn't go on picking which states are worth anything and won those fly over states in the green line I drew she would have won.

Both parties need to start going to more states instead of throwing half of them of making 7 of them swing most wins.

On depicting simulated violence against women. Recall UK arrests hundreds of people a year for tweets and facebook shitposts.

Well since it's historical, and it's a video game, would that really count? I mean if he made a 3D animation doing it ok, but it's not even his product.

lifa-cobex

Well since it's historical, and it's a video game, would that really count? I mean if he made a 3D animation doing it ok, but it's not even his product.

Who knows......
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43816921

Seriously I don't know what the rules are in this land I roam anymore.
It's a fucking bizarre time here atm.

btw If you want to know where that £500 went....
The governments back pocket

If feels like were in the age where torrenting music is destroying the music industry. Teenagers must be put down for this crime.

Last edited:
Who knows......
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43816921

Seriously I don't know what the rules are in this land I roam anymore.
It's a fucking bizarre time here atm.

Can you translate this for me because all I see is vague tip toeing, what word or words were used? What did she get arrested floor? Why is there a unit called "hate crime unit PC " which may as well call themselves the PC police? Why would they send the lyrics to a person they knew would likely be emotionally effected, she should be off the investigation as it's a conflict.

Also they start the article saying she a was arrested for lyrics, then it says it was for a word but they don't even put asterisks to give us a hint of what the word was. The N word? Who knows.

Also what kind of punishment is "community order" anyway?

lifa-cobex

Can you translate this for me because all I see is vague tip toeing, what word or words were used? What did she get arrested floor? Why is there a unit called "hate crime unit PC " which may as well call themselves the PC police? Why would they send the lyrics to a person they knew would likely be emotionally effected, she should be off the investigation as it's a conflict.

Also they start the article saying she a was arrested for lyrics, then it says it was for a word but they don't even put asterisks to give us a hint of what the word was. The N word? Who knows.

Also what kind of punishment is "community order" anyway?

Basically a young lad was killed in a road accident. As teenagers do, she posted some lyrics from Snapp Dogg in tribute.
One of the words contained the magic N word that I cannot post or PC PC constable mc law-dog might come knocking on my door despite the context.

Community order means she has to do community service. (cleaning graffiti, helping out in kitchens etc etc) What they leave out of this article though is that she will have a criminal record for the rest of her days now.
So basically she probably won't be able to get a job and have to live on government welfare.

ahh the system works.

Last edited:
Basically a young lad was killed in a road accident. As teenagers do, she posted some lyrics from Snapp Dogg in tribute.
One of the words contained the magic N word that I cannot post or PC PC constable mc law-dog might come knocking on my door despite the context.

Community order means she has to do community service. (cleaning graffiti, helping out in kitchens etc etc) What they leave out of this article though is that she will have a criminal record for the rest of her days now.
So basically she probably won't be able to get a job and have to live on government welfare.

ahh the system works.

So UK Community service it the equal of a Highest class misdemeanor or a lowest class felony in the U.S. from what you say.

So.......yeah........

Heck judges here sometimes use good community service to help you dodge charges. I am baffled that they have not only hate crime patrol but harsh punishments to go along with it. It also does explain why nobody can speak out there most of the time. Can't call a spade a spade.

But the context was clear. Heck why even allow "hate speech words" in music in the UK? Might as well ban all rock and rap albums.

(Also what 500 euro where you taking about?)

Last edited:

ILLtown

Here's a tweet from the Yorkshire police force from a couple of months ago which kinda sums up how it's going here in the UK: -

We are starting to see some common sense shining through though. Just the other day, Sara Thornton, the chair of the National Police Chiefs' Council, advised that the police need to start focussing on proper crimes again, not things like offensive jokes, wolf whistling, or people being offended by someone swearing. Things like that are being reported in record numbers now and the police are obliged to investigate. Meanwhile, the number of burglaries that end up getting solved in the UK is at an all time low and violent crime is on the rise, and more and more people are starting to wonder WTF is going on when it comes to police priorities.

oagboghi2

youtube is fucking garbage. i remember watching a joe rogan clip where he said he had dinner with some of the youtube higher ups and they were talking about censoring videos. these people truly believe it their moral goal to do this kind of bullshit. its fucking gross
any chance you remember the link to that video?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Gaming has been attacked for years based on the notion it incites violence, and to the person everyone has vehemently fought to defend their hobby. All of a sudden, because the violence is towards feminists, some of those same people fight to defend the accusation. Yeah, we can rationalise the reasons this is 'different' but why stop there? More innocent male NPCs have been abused, tortured, dismembered and killed in the name of fun, so perhaps we need to also get upset over that? Or are men less valued than a small section of the female population? If you listen to feminist nowadays, yes, and that's why they're hated.

The very reason people find this funny is because this thread now exists.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
“After they were contacted by a Vice/Motherboard journalist”

Fucking Gestapo over here. Cowardly, snivelling little turds.

Fact is I know and follow Shirrako because of his Gran Turismo tips n tricks and in depth tutorials. Guy is a racing fan first and foremost, thast what he is known for. So when I heard that some idiots wanted to take his chanel down with over 8000 videos jsut because he was fucking around in RDR where violence is the answer to everything, I knew it was some mass SJW agenda. This is getting so ridiculous and Im just waiting for the day when it all blows up in their face. You cant keep accusing and burning people for honest opinions and their disagreement. You can disagree back but what now about all those that flagged it, no harm done right? Cant wait until one day there are repercussions to these attacks.

I think these first 15 seconds are very fitting even though its a completely different subject but this shit has been going on even back in 2011:

Last edited:

Domisto

In light of recent events its clear that R2D2 needs the Chocolate Lovestorm mod. Where all guns are replaced with a box of chocolates. You walk into a store or maybe a bank. Now some miscreants might think to rob the place but that's not the done thing, so you pull out a box of chocolates and offer the clerk a creme caramel. After a sensible chuckle you both go about your business. Down the street you exchange uncomfortable glances with someone. There's a duel. Stood opposite with chocolates holstered. Arthur reaches first and takes out a hazelnut swirl. Sam draws a coffee cream. Which is better is naturally subjective so you both have a quick bear hug, eat the chocolates, and go spitroast a whore. Chocolate Lovestorm people. Tell your feminist friends.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Thanks pc yoshi
It has nothing to do with political correctness. It is no language policing, it is just an evaluation of the behaviour. The best possible interpretation of the videos is that the author wanted to make a joke, but "fuck feminists" is such a braindead bad joke that it needs no protection - it would be rather embarrassing for him to consider this junk a joke. So the other possibility is he tries to "cleverly" insult feminists and insulting people is not something a platform like Youtube needs to accept.

llien

There's violence in games, and it doesn't matter the gender.
It very obviously does.

Curious is that it explains why there is much smaller "gender diversity" e.g. among WoW monsters. We are just more used to killing males.
Which is, again, hardly something surprising for mammals.

It isn't only games, either, check gender gap of people killed in movies.

I don't have problem with it (we are the way we are) just wanted to mention it as a, perhaps, interesting fact.

llien

Going out of your way to kill npcs for having political opinions you do not like and to make provocative videos of that to piss of a good share of humans is incomparable to the "normal" murders in games. The intention is clearly bad and I find it OK that Youtube bans for that.
People should not have right to piss off people, by creating something that is not breaking any law and what nobody is forced to watch?

It has nothing to do with political correctness. It is no language policing, it is just an evaluation of the behaviour. The best possible interpretation of the videos is that the author wanted to make a joke, but "fuck feminists" is such a braindead bad joke that it needs no protection - it would be rather embarrassing for him to consider this junk a joke. So the other possibility is he tries to "cleverly" insult feminists and insulting people is not something a platform like Youtube needs to accept.

welp. they accepted it

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
People should not have right to piss off people, by creating something that is not breaking any law and what nobody is forced to watch?
If it is the sole aim, then I could understand if Youtube would not want to give a platform to this. It shouldn't be illegal of course, but offending people as an end in itself is not something that needs protection from my pov.

If it is the sole aim, then I could understand if Youtube would not want to give a platform to this. It shouldn't be illegal of course, but offending people as an end in itself is not something that needs protection from my pov.

thanks for protecting me MOM

Top Bottom