• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[YouTube] Shirrako's account reinstated after killing feminist NPC in RDR2 [Restored: Read OP]

nkarafo

Going out of your way to kill npcs for having political opinions you do not like and to make provocative videos of that to piss of a good share of humans is incomparable to the "normal" murders in games. The intention is clearly bad and I find it OK that Youtube bans for that.
So this feminist NPC should be protected? Like, it shouldn't be killed like any other NPC in the game because it happens to be a feminist? Why not attack Rockstar for not making it invincible? They clearly give you the choice to do the same thing to is as all other NPCs.

If it is the sole aim, then I could understand if Youtube would not want to give a platform to this. It shouldn't be illegal of course, but offending people as an end in itself is not something that needs protection from my pov.
People get offended by much less provocative things. So where do you draw the line?

Last edited:

llien

If it is the sole aim, then I could understand if Youtube would not want to give a platform to this. It shouldn't be illegal of course, but offending people as an end in itself is not something that needs protection from my pov.
But you advocate for censoring things on the bases of that possibly offending people.
Logically, anything can be deemed offensive.
And now we are back to square one, with that brilliant JP episode:

The problem with this very example is only that group of people who "feel offended" about this, de facto have enormous power.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
thanks for protecting me MOM
I was protecting no one and I was not advocating protecting anything, in fact I was saying that childish displays of hate to offend people is worthless and needs no protection and it would be fine if Youtube said that they did not want to host such content.

I was protecting no one and I was not advocating protecting anything, in fact I was saying that childish displays of hate to offend people is worthless and needs no protection and it would be fine if Youtube said that they did not want to host such content.

youre trying to mask what you really think by youtubes policy. id actually prefer it if you just came out and said it

Yoshi

So this feminist NPC should be protected? Like, it shouldn't be killed like any other NPC in the game because it happens to be a feminist? Why not attack Rockstar for not making it invincible? They clearly give you the choice to do the same thing to is as all other NPCs.
No, it is completely fine that the characters can be killed even if they are feminists. I have an issue with the violence in Rockstar games, but th enon-discriminatory nature of it is not a problem. The issue are the videos, not the game. This Youtube person was specifically targeting feminists as an expression of hate, accompanied with matching headlines, in multiple videos. The sole value of such values is expression of hate and offending people. This has nothing to do with Rockstar, because Rockstar did not encourage such videos.

But you advocate for censoring things on the bases of that possibly offending people.
Logically, anything can be deemed offensive.
And now we are back to square one, with that brilliant JP episode:

The problem with this very example is only that group of people who "feel offended" about this, de facto have enormous power.

No, absolutely not. I am saying that a platform like Youtube should be able to decide that content, that not only offends but is created solely for the purpose of offending - and this is a very different thing - should not be hosted on their platform. The Native American thing in Smash? It was not meant to offend anyone and people just happened to be offended. Different situation. This here? It is a dispicible display of immature hatefulness and nothing else.

Yoshi

youre trying to mask what you really think by youtubes policy. id actually prefer it if you just came out and said it
I have no idea what you want. I am not personally offended, but I think the person who made this is a dumbass. Due to the pretty obvious motivation behind these videos, I would be supportive of their removal, but if Youtube does not want to remove them, then that's fine as well. I just find it pretty laughable that people want to protect such hateful garbage that is absolutely devoid of value. As I explained above, this is absolutely not the same thing as being supportive of removing all offensive content.

I have no idea what you want. I am not personally offended, but I think the person who made this is a dumbass. Due to the pretty obvious motivation behind these videos, I would be supportive of their removal, but if Youtube does not want to remove them, then that's fine as well. I just find it pretty laughable that people want to protect such hateful garbage that is absolutely devoid of value. As I explained above, this is absolutely not the same thing as being supportive of removing all offensive content.

there are ton of things without value floating around. in fact id say most of entertainment is without value and what 99 percent what everyone consumes is. and what is 'hateful' in subjective. hey man i hate pop music and anime and i personally would love it if that shit was eradicated but life isnt perfect

Dunki

How is this hateful content? These are fucking NPC. They have no rights.

You know whats hateful content and where is a lot of it.? People getting beat up for wearing a MAGA hat, people gettin beat up for protesting something and these are not NPCs. In video games you can beat up tons of people. Evil ones, good ones, children, animals whatever you want to. There is nothing hateful about it and it does nt lead to beat people up in real life as well.

Furthermore the game does not even reward you for beating these feminists up. You get negative Karma for it as well. It is the same as running over people in GTA games.

Last edited:

nkarafo

No, it is completely fine that the characters can be killed even if they are feminists. I have an issue with the violence in Rockstar games, but th enon-discriminatory nature of it is not a problem. The issue are the videos, not the game. This Youtube person was specifically targeting feminists as an expression of hate, accompanied with matching headlines, in multiple videos. The sole value of such values is expression of hate and offending people..
If you look at his channel you will see that this feminist NPC video series is only a tiny part of his RDR2 videos. He is doing tons of other killings and torturing with similar click-baity titles. Why focus only on the feminist NPC though? Given the rest of his videos you are simply asking to protect this particular NPC in some way. You are asking him to either not make these videos or treat them differently compare to his others, like being more subtle about it, not use provocative titles, etc. That's special treatment.

Last edited:

gela94

It seems like all the people saying "omg hypocrisy you can kill men but kill one woman and you're banned" conveniently ignored that he posted multiple videos going out of his way to kill women in the game because they were feminists.

This is not like killing a character that happens to be a woman. Even if it's a 'joke,' he was glorifying violent misogyny. I'm not going to feel sympathy for him.

But what exactly is he proposing with his videos?? Kill all feminists like in real life? Are we back to this argument that video games make men violent? You may not like what he is doing, there is an easy solution . . .. DON'T watch it!

Yoshi

If you look at his channel you will see that this feminist NPC video series is only a tiny part of his RDR2 videos. He is doing tons of other killings and torturing with similar click-baity titles. Why focus only on the feminist NPC though? Given the rest of his videos you are simply asking to protect this particular NPC in some way. You are asking him to either not make these videos or treat them differently compare to his others, like being more subtle about it, not use provocative titles, etc. That's special treatment.
I do not know the other videos; I've only seen the feminist ones linked here on NeoGAF and since I cannot stand Rockstar games and much found his videos beond stupid, I felt not desire to look further into that dumbasses video stream. If he does the same to other groups it does not make it better and my valuation of such is not different.

How is this hateful content? These are fucking NPC. They have no rights.
Hateful content is not limited to violence. Yes, violence is bad, but you can express hate differently. If I draw Jesus and mutilate him in different ways, put turds on him, do the same to Mohammed and Moses, I am not hurting real people (though at least it's the images of two people who have existed at some point, so there's that) either, but I am pretty sure it counts as an expression of hate. Similarly, these videos are an expression of hate, without displaying violence against actual people.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Eh, I dunno guys. Watching the video made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Making a video solely focusing on beating up a feminist and feeding her to something is a bit sick - but so is the other way around, saying killing random men and feeding them to animals. And apparently this guy made multiple videos of this stuff. What the heck?

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Eh, I dunno guys. Watching the video made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Making a video solely focusing on beating up a feminist and feeding her to something is a bit sick - but so is the other way around, saying killing random men and feeding them to animals. And apparently this guy made multiple videos of this stuff. What the heck?

Its not real? 🤔

ILLtown

It has nothing to do with political correctness. It is no language policing, it is just an evaluation of the behaviour. The best possible interpretation of the videos is that the author wanted to make a joke, but "fuck feminists" is such a braindead bad joke that it needs no protection - it would be rather embarrassing for him to consider this junk a joke. So the other possibility is he tries to "cleverly" insult feminists and insulting people is not something a platform like Youtube needs to accept.
I'm glad you've appointed yourself as the arbiter of what people should and shouldn't find funny so that you can decide what to censor. Very noble of you.

Yoshi

Its not real? 🤔
You can find content disgusting even though it shows tings that are not real. If this is truly unfathomable to you, let me give an example I'd strongly suspect the majority to understand: Imagine (or better don't) a video depicting computer animated children be raped.

nkarafo

If he does the same to other groups it does not make it better and my valuation of such is not different.
But this game is supposed to be violent. People are supposed to have fun killing NPCs in it. The protagonists are outlaws even, you are a bad guy doing bad things. Like killing a feminist, that sounds bad. Again, why focus on this particular NPC but not others? You can clearly see this whole situation was about not offending SJWs and feminists. That's all there is to it. Well, there was nothing wrong with killing this NPC, he treated it equally. But feminists don't want equality, they want special treatment and you seem to advocate the same thing.

You can find content disgusting even though it shows tings that are not real. If this is truly unfathomable to you, let me give an example I'd strongly suspect the majority to understand: Imagine (or better don't) a video depicting computer animated children be raped.
Laws have deemed such content illegal. When murdering NPCs becomes illegal then no feminist NPC or ANY OTHER should be killed. But asking for only women or feminist NPCs to not be allowed to be killed is special treatment.

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Whoa whoa whoa...... Why did you have to go THERE.

Christ.....

I think its time companies started putting disclaimers like south park at the beginning of games for the snowflakes.

Theres more dark shit in than show than could ever be in a video game and its just entertainment.

Wtf is wrong with the world these days.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Barbara Streisand made a movie called The Prince of Tides which featured a brutal child rape scene. Should she be banned from making films?

nkarafo

Barbara Streisand made a movie called The Prince of Tides which featured a brutal child rape scene. Should she be banned from making films?
Nah, that was a real child actor. He seems to have an issue with computer animated children in particular.

Yoshi

Whoa whoa whoa...... Why did you have to go THERE.

Christ.....
Due to your lack of imagination I was not sure if anything else could even be understandable to you. Display of targeted violence against specific groups (based on digital depiction) are completely out of scope for you to understand as potentially disgusting to some and my religion example also did not work, so what example was I supposed to use?

Laws have deemed such content illegal. When murdering NPCs becomes illegal then no feminist NPC or ANY OTHER should be killed. But asking for only women or feminist NPCs to not be allowed to be killed is special treatment. I
Disgusting and illegal are non-redundant terms.
But this game is supposed to be violent. People are supposed to have fun killing NPCs in it. The protagonists are outlaws even. Again, why focus on this particular NPC but not others? You can clearly see this whole situation was about not offending SJWs and feminists. That's all there is to it. Well, there was nothing wrong with killing this NPC, he treated it equally. But feminists don't want equality, they want special treatment and you seem to advocate the same thing.
Stop deliberately mispresenting what I said. Being able to kill that NPC: Fine. These videos, specifically targeting a group of NPCs representing a currently existing group of people for their belonging to the group: Not OK.

Yoshi

Nah, that was a real child actor. He seems to have an issue with computer animated children in particular.
You are trolling and if you continue to do this, do not expect me to take you seriously.
I do not know the movie and do not want to judge content I do not know. It is fine to make a movie that has child rape as a topic. It is not fine (to say the least) to make content that glorifies child rape.

EDIT: Also let me add I did at no point said, making such videos (the RDR killings) should be illegal. Just that it is fine to not offer a platform to such content.

Last edited:

nkarafo

Stop deliberately mispresenting what I said. Being able to kill that NPC: Fine. These videos, specifically targeting a group of NPCs representing a currently existing group of people for their belonging to the group: Not OK.
But i just explained it to you. The guy doing these videos did not target this NPC specifically because he did a whole lot of other videos doing similar things to other NPCs. Think of it like a series of murdering various NPCs in the game. Someone just gathered these particular videos on one post and that makes it look like it's a targeted thing, which is not the case.

Yoshi

But i just explained it to you. The guy doing these videos did not target this NPC specifically because he did a whole lot of other videos doing similar things to other NPCs. Think of it like a series of murdering various NPCs in the game. Someone just gathered these particular videos on one post and that makes it look like it's a targeted thing, which is not the case.
As I already said: Doing the same thing for other groups does not make it any better and the headlines make it clear we are talking about a person specifically targeting, in this series of videos, feminists.

cormack12

Gold Member
The real problem is diminishing everything down to a single issue debate. As censorship and deplatforming becomes more and more prevalent, people are going to push the boundaries and tease and highlight how ridiculous the current climate is.

The guy obviously knew what he was doing. His video's reduce the activities down to the distinguishing feature of the NPC (Mexican, Hitler, Feminist) etc. Is it daft? Yes. Does it get views? Yes. That's all he cares about. And all he should have to care about. The whole thing is a mess to be honest. How do you even unpick such contradictory elements.

Someone just gathered these particular videos on one post and that makes it look like it's a targeted thing, which is not the case.

Exactly this. The NPC's are significant and static NPC's that everyone can identify with. Random female NPC drowned in barrel doesn't foster any sort of attachment/curiosity. Whereas (presumably) everyone can go 'oh yeah that annoying NPC outside the building shouting', love to shut them up. It's a comeuppance relevant to the annoyance and consternation she causes the player.

Last edited:

ILLtown

Imagine (or better don't) a video depicting computer animated children be raped.
I understand why you chose this example, because you're going for the most distasteful thing you can think of, but to me, that's all such an animation is - distasteful.

The point is, there's a big difference between depictions of harm in animation, video games, art, books, movies etc. and real harm, and people shouldn't be trying to link the two unless they can come with some hard evidence that A) the material is being deliberately used to incite violence, or B) there is some evidence that links, for example, the consumption of violent video games and real life violence.

If you can't come with an argument based on what I said above, then all you're really doing is saying "I find that offensive", or "I don't find that funny" or whatever and to that I would simply say, "so what?". You're entitled to be offended by those RDR2 videos, but your offence shouldn't be used as a censorship tool to block me from watching those videos and making my own mind about them, given that nobody has been able to provide any evidence whatsoever of them actually inciting real world violence or of the viewing of video game violence leading to real life violence.

nkarafo

As I already said: Doing the same thing for other groups does not make it any better and the headlines make it clear we are talking about a person specifically targeting, in this series of videos, feminists.
Well, the headlines were wrong.

Also, since you are OK with banning a channel because he has videos where he kills this feminist NPC. Would you also be OK with banning a channel with videos about killing, dunno, police officers (like so many GTA channels). Or shop keepers? Or whatever group of people? Because that would mean you are OK with banning half of gaming channels.

Or is it specifically feminists?

Doczu

Yoshi, you wouldn't have the same level of outrage if you'd be killing klansmen or i don't know - farmers.
The problem is the fact that there is outrage because of the fact the NPCs are feminists. There should be no outrage at all. Otherwise don't play an M rated murder simulator in the wild west.
People should stop reacting like fucking NPCs when certain conditions are met.

LostDonkey

Due to your lack of imagination I was not sure if anything else could even be understandable to you. Display of targeted violence against specific groups (based on digital depiction) are completely out of scope for you to understand as potentially disgusting to some and my religion example also did not work, so what example was I supposed to use

WOW you got all that out of three words and an emoji huh.... You must be some kind of fucking superstar genius and you are so above us all intellectually. Im so in awe of your powers.

In regards to your second point, perhaps something along the lines of the topic at hand and not children being raped. I mean what the actual fuck dude.

Last edited:

psorcerer

Banned
In short by telling youtube they have to promote ideas they dont agree with you are creating the state controlled media you seem to be arguing against.

Pfff, the ideas mean nothing. You totally missed the point.
The only idea there is: socialists want more power.
That's it.
And all the "defending minorities", "protected groups" etc. are just means to getting this power.
They will easily, very easily give up all of that the moment they get that power.
Youtube is just giving in to some internal SJWs that want that power inside the company.
It's not what Youtube "wants", after all any action that goes against getting more money is not what a corporation "wants" or "needs". They're just afraid of that SJW mob.
As simple as that.

Yoshi

Well, the headlines were wrong.

Also, since you are OK with banning a channel because he has videos where he kills this feminist NPC. Would you also be OK with banning a channel with videos about killing, dunno, police officers (like so many GTA channels). Or shop keepers? Or whatever group of people? Because that would mean you are OK with banning half of gaming channels.

Or is it specifically feminists?
With some caveats, yes. I mean, police officers have a very specific role in GTA, so I do not want to be so definitive on that, it depends on the videos. If they are basically the same as the feminist one here, then yes, same thing for me.
Otherwise don't play an M rated murder simulator in the wild west.
I actually don't. But the issue here goes beyond the matter of whether a game like GTA or RDR is tasteful or not. And I have explained numerous times where the difference lies.

tassletine

A small minority of people really have no sense of humour, or fail to even understand how jokes work.

A great deal of jokes, from a clown falling over on a banana skin to the last line of Some Like It Hot "Nobody's perfect" -- Involve a character in some sort of pain -- That's what makes them funny.
Black Humour especially gets funnier the more people dislike it.

Now, there may be people here who find it distasteful but there's really not much you can do about that unless you're really trying to change the paradyme of humour it's self.
You can try, but realise the more you try, the funnier it becomes, so it's a losing battle. That you don't find something funny is immaterial, it's just how humour works.
--
The most interesting thing about this is that it shows, by clear example, that this is just a numbers game. The complaints go up, the video gets pulled -- The complaints from the other side overtake those original numbers and the video gets re-instated -- And involving yourself in either side only earns Youtube more money. They love this shit.

Personally I don't think this is worth any fuss at all, but rightiousness earns the big bucks at the moment, so it'll carry on, until the next social fad overtakes it.

Dunki

And this is where it gets slippery.

Is it ok to kill Nazis like this? Cops? etc? Or does it only goes for feminists? Feminists are not special they have no special right or protection. How about you can murder members of the KKK in Read Dead 2 as well. It is totally optional. Even more what about the Sims in which people killing these people and make videos of it?

Again you can find something offensive or even disgusting like these killings but your feelings about it should not influence this decision at all. Some people maybe like to kill feminists NPCs or men/women etc. if you do not like it do not watch it. That is so great about Youtube there is something or everyone^^

nkarafo

With some caveats, yes. I mean, police officers have a very specific role in GTA, so I do not want to be so definitive on that, it depends on the videos. If they are basically the same as the feminist one here, then yes, same thing for me.
OK thanks for clarifying. I assume you are pro censorship in general then?

Yoshi

Is it ok to kill Nazis like this? Cops? etc? Or does it only goes for feminists?
Seriously, are you guys even reading what I am saying? Cops are a difficult matter due to their elevated role in terms of the gameplay mechanics. But in principle, other societal groups are the same thing.

Even more what about the Sims in which people killing these people and make videos of it?
Killing an NPC and killing specifically NPCs who are in a certain societal group because of their belonging to said societal group is NOT the same thing and I am amazed that appears to be such a difficult concept to understand. I mean, you do not need to agree on my stance, but to again and again and again bring up such a clearly flawed analogy, even though I have explained several times why it is not instrumental is beyond annoying.

petran79

Banned
Feminist was white middle class woman btw. White priviledge!
Why are there no black feminists? Historically inaccurate this time?

Yoshi

OK thanks for clarifying. I assume you are pro censorship in general then?
Lol pro censorship in general, what kind of question is this? I am not pro censorship in general, but I think it is justified that a content platform sets rules that are stricter than the legal limits wrt their content. And Youtube does this with other stuff as well. Try to post your home made porn there. Completely legal, no one needs to watch it and there probably are people who will like that content. You will lose your posting privileges though.

Regarding actual censorship, i.e. legal limits to what one may say, write or show: I am in favour of very, very limited amounts of such censorship. Asking for people to kill all jews? Should be illegal. Saying Jesus was a fucking fraud, that evolution is a sacrilegous lie or that taxes are theft (note that I only agree on one of those things). Should be legal.

tassletine

Then I would expect it wouldn't be released as a game in the first place. Videogames are subject to law and this was passed as is.

Rockstar games especially, are all about spitting in the face of authority figures, blowhards and generally taking the piss out of civilised behaviour, they allow you to punch back at western society.
Protecting a certain class of adults from that digitised violence would be (virtual) class discrimination and skew the politics of the game and the satire.
The character here, rather cleverly, is upper class, elderly, well dressed and well fed -- She's clearly a satirical figure and designed to annoy, despite her important historical significance.
In my view the description of "Annoying Feminist" is accurate because she's written to be annoying.

nkarafo

Lol pro censorship in general, what kind of question is this? I am not pro censorship in general, but I think it is justified that a content platform sets rules that are stricter than the legal limits wrt their content.
Obviously there weren't any rules against this specific situation that warranted his ban. The fact that he is now unbanned and Youtube admitted it was a mistake further proves this. This ban only happened because of SJWs being offended specifically because this NPC happened to be a feminist. Someone listened to them and he pulled the trigger. If it was banned because there is a rule against violence and every single channel that depicts violence in similar fashion, on NPCs that depict every other group of people, was banned we would not have this discussion.

Also asking people to kill all jews is a completely different concept compared to killing a feminist NPC. Unless you have proof that these videos are linked to real violence against real, alive feminist people.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
I am positively shocked that youtube unbanned his account good on them for doing the right thing.
Silicon Valley Tech Libertarians are both a blessing and a curse.

On one hand, they're not actually "SJW". But they will suck their dicks if they can turn a profit from it.
Red Dead Redemption and Rockstar are big names, that trying to censor them would have the opposite effect. So I can see why Youtube would reverse such a decision.

In the future however, we might not be lucky and have any libertarians. Since Youtube is located in California, either the state could pass laws that force companies to be SJW (like they're already trying to do by forcing companies to hire women board directors), or the actual company gets infiltrated by SJW's who live there.

Enjoy these last days of free speech on the internet.

Last edited:

ILLtown

I'm perfectly cable of deciding what videos I watch. If YouTube allowed any content, aside from things that are illegal of course, I would see that as a very positive step, as long as they allow people to filter out content that they're not interested in.

I certainly do not want nor need the people that are clutching at pearls over a feminist made of pixels being eaten by a crocodile made of pixels pushing for YouTube to be even more censorious than they already are. I find it interesting how selective certain people are with their calls for censorship. It just makes me think that the basis for it is their own ideology, not a well thought-out argument. Standing up against censorship often means standing up for the rights of people you disagree with, or content creators who make content you don't enjoy or even find offensive or distasteful. If you're consistent with your calls for censorship, fine - I can respect that even though I don't agree with it. If you're cherry picking bits and pieces because identity politics seems to be at the core of your decision making, well, I won't take you seriously at all I'm afraid.

Yoshi

Also asking people to kill all jews is a completely different concept compared to killing a feminist NPC. Unless you have proof that these videos are linked to real violence against real, alive feminist people.
If you continue to treat me this dishonestly I will not answer to anything you write ever again. You asked whether I am in favour of censorhsip in general and I elaborated what my general position on censorship is- independent of this specific situation. You asked about it, so I can expect that you understand the scope of my answer. So what the hell? Why do you continue to deliberately misrepresent what I said? I specifically, in that post, outlined what I consider censorship (legal limits on speech), which very obviously does not include rulesets for social media platforms set by the social media platform. Since I am not even in favour of (in that sense) censoring the videos in question - they should not be illegal - your question is, frankly, insulting, because you continue treating me like an idiot while I try to answer your questions as precisely as I can.

Dunki

Seriously, are you guys even reading what I am saying? Cops are a difficult matter due to their elevated role in terms of the gameplay mechanics. But in principle, other societal groups are the same thing.

If you walk up to a cop in the game which are not hostile and only do their actual job protect the city and you shoot them in the face and feed them to pigs it is the same just because it is the same. Since in your current state of the game they have no real influence on your game. You also could argue that these feminist PC are an obstacle in my duty to cause crime so I will eliminate them before they call the cops. You also can kill every fucking racist in the game and make a video about it. Which you probably would totally accept.

For many people in this time and age modern feminism has nothing to do with equality anymore but rather are a fascist cultish group that tries to censor and oppresss anyone who does not agree with them. I personally thin they are more dangerous than current so called Nazis by the media. But that is another story.

Killing an NPC and killing specifically NPCs who are in a certain societal group because of their belonging to said societal group is NOT the same thing and I am amazed that appears to be such a difficult concept to understand. I mean, you do not need to agree on my stance, but to again and again and again bring up such a clearly flawed analogy, even though I have explained several times why it is not instrumental is beyond annoying

Also my argumentation is not flawed you just make differences between the reputation and the moral aspects of a group. You would not care at all if it were nazis you excuse cop murder as well even when they have no influence in the game world. I treat every group the same. I do not endorse ANY violence in real life against certain groups not matter who they are. We have laws for this and if they do not break it they can do what they want. I also would never censor feminists but I will call them out and attack them on an ideological level (not personal)

In game it is a totally different matter. Everything goes and if you have fun killing feminists, white people black people etc. You do you.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
these videos are amazing, i like how long they are and the timing leading to the inevitable punch

that social warriors are getting bent out of shape makes it even better

10/10 jeff goldblums

Top Bottom