• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Community |OT2| You just activated my trap card!

yGhoWbR.png

Imagine if you took the awesome of Dark Magician and Buster Blader and combined it into a single card.

Based Dark Paladin. He was one of my favorite fusions besides the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Dragon Master Knight <3.

Question to all though, I've been considering getting back into playing Yugioh again, but I don't know what theme I should go for this time. Harpies? or a BEWD theme? I used to run a Harpie deck back in the old days, as well as on Dueling Network before it got taken down. However, after watching the new movie, I kinda want to try a BEWD theme. Thoughts? Also, what's the best place to play Yugioh online?

Fj0823

Based Dark Paladin. He was one of my favorite fusions besides the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Dragon Master Knight <3.

Question to all though, I've been considering getting back into playing Yugioh again, but I don't know what theme I should go for this time. Harpies? or a BEWD theme? I used to run a Harpie deck back in the old days, as well as on Dueling Network before it got taken down. However, after watching the new movie, I kinda want to try a BEWD theme. Thoughts? Also, what's the best place to play Yugioh online?

Boy do I have good news for you!

Both themes werre nicely updated and ready the current gameplay :)

For me, Blue Eyes is easily THE best nostalgia deck

Harpies aint half bad, just not as good

If you need any help with the new rules, let us know, we'd be happy to help.

This video is required watching to get back into the game:

https://youtu.be/wlCtBKlllz0

Boy do I have good news for you!

Both themes werre nicely updated and ready the current gameplay :)

For me, Blue Eyes is easily THE best nostalgia deck

Harpies aint half bad, just not as good

If you need any help with the new rules, let us know, we'd be happy to help.

I think I'm going to need a lot of help to be honest. I just finished watching the video and wow, did this game change. I vaguely remember how to xyz and synchro summon. Pendulum I won't even touch. But, now there's link monster zones? So, if I summon Harpie's Phantasmal Pet Dragon, I can only control one monster per turn? I need to rewatch the video again. Good thing I subscribed to this thread.

Fj0823

I think I'm going to need a lot of help to be honest. I just finished watching the video and wow, did this game change. I vaguely remember how to xyz and synchro summon. Pendulum I won't even touch. But, now there's link monster zones? So, if I summon Harpie's Phantasmal Pet Dragon, I can only control one monster per turn? I need to rewatch the video again. Good thing I subscribed to this thread.

Phantasmal would go to your Extra Monster Zone, and you'd be unable to Xyz Summon again until the zone is empty. Regular monsters in your deck can still be played, as they go to the 5 Main Zones

Synchro, Xyz, Fusion, Link and Pendulums in the Extra Deck all go to the Extra Monster Zone

If you place a Link in the Extra Monster Zones with arrows pointing to 3 of your Main Zones those zones essentially become new Extra Monster Zones, now you can summon 3 Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum/Link monsters in those zones

If your Link points to 2 of your Zones and 1 Opponent Zone (Like with Decode Talker in the video)

You get 2 extra zones for extra deck summons and your opponent gets 1

Link Fun Facts
- They don't have a Level or Rank, they have a "Rating"
-They can never be placed in defense position, that would screw up their arrow positions

TL;DR Buy Links, Konami says so. The reception to these new rules has been....lukewarm to say the least

EDIT: Regarding Pendulums and Pendulum Zones, Pendulums are cards in your Main Deck that can be Normal Summoned as monsters, or Activated as continous spells, if you want to use them as spells you place them in one of your 2 Pendulum/Spell/Trap Zone. You can also use those zones for regular spells and traps if you dont use pendulums.

Pendulums have 2 effect boxes, one for each "mode", the upper box is their effect as a spell and the regular effect box is for their monster effects.

Pendulum Fun Facts:
-Pendulums on the field don't go to the Graveyard, they go face up into your Extra Deck
-The numbers at the side of their upper box are called "scales",

Both of these facts are used for Pendulum Summoning, but we'll get to that later

Phantasmal would go to your Extra Monster Zone, and you'd be unable to Xyz Summon again until the zone is empty. Regular monsters in your deck can still be played, as they go to the 5 Main Zones

Synchro, Xyz, Fusion, Link and Pendulums in the Extra Deck all go to the Extra Monster Zone

If you place a Link in the Extra Monster Zones with arrows pointing to 3 of your Main Zones those zones essentially become new Extra Monster Zones, now you can summon 3 Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum/Link monsters in those zones

If your Link points to 2 of your Zones and 1 Opponent Zone (Like with Decode Talker in the video)

You get 2 extra zones for extra deck summons and your opponent gets 1

Link Fun Facts
- They don't have a Level or Rank, they have a "Rating"
-They can never be placed in defense position, that would screw up their arrow positions

TL;DR Buy Links, Konami says so. The reception to these new rules has been....lukewarm to say the least

EDIT: Regarding Pendulums and Pendulum Zones, Pendulums are cards in your Main Deck that can be Normal Summoned as monsters, or Activated as continous spells, if you want to use them as spells you place them in one of your 2 Pendulum/Spell/Trap Zone. You can also use those zones for regular spells and traps if you dont use pendulums.

Pendulums have 2 effect boxes, one for each "mode", the upper box is their effect as a spell and the regular effect box is for their monster effects.

Pendulum Fun Facts:
-Pendulums on the field don't go to the Graveyard, they go face up into your Extra Deck

Both of these facts are used for Pendulum Summoning, but we'll get to that later
pendulum based decks are damn near useless in the new link ruleset anyways though tbh

Fj0823

pendulum based decks are damn near useless in the new link ruleset anyways though tbh

Competitive? Yes.

For Casual Play? Nah.

And Pendulum is getting support in Extreme Forces with "Mythical Beast Cerberus" getting it's own deck and the hilariously dumb "Pendulum Paradox" spell

Fj0823

Sneak Preview Card for Circuit Break is a Pendulum/Tuner/Normal Monster

latest

CIBR-ENSP1
Hallohallo
Level 3 DARK Fiend Pendulum Tuner Normal Monster
ATK 800
DEF 600
Pendulum Scale: <2>

Pendulum Effect:
Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; roll a six-sided die and that monster’s Level becomes the same as the result until end of this turn.

Flavor Text:
Hallo Hallo, brain of tallow,
Guts are gone, noggin’s hollow,
Seeking sweets and marshing mallows,
Watch your back, and your candy sack.

Nice to have another pendulum tuner that doesn't banish itself or puts itself back in the deck, I like that it's themed for Halloween as well.

Yeah, too many destruction effects for the Magician's Valkyria/Marauding Captain lockdown to be viable

Heero5

Nice to have another pendulum tuner that doesn't banish itself or puts itself back in the deck, I like that it's themed for Halloween as well.

Yeah, too many destruction effects for the Magician's Valkyria/Marauding Captain lockdown to be viable
Yeah your better off turning those Captains into an Xyz or a Link now.

bigkrev

Question (I don't actually play YGO), what is the difference between a "Starter Deck tournament" and a "Structure Deck tournament"?

http://alternateu.com/2017/08/07/co...ber-9th-at-the-pa-convention-center-phila-pa/

There is a regional even near me this weekend, and I was thinking of stopping by because I'm friends with someone who is going to be vending at the event. I wanted to see if there were any side events I could play in- it looks like it's draft instead of sealed (so that's out), but there are both Structure Deck and Starter Deck tournaments, which seem like I could do?

Fj0823

Question (I don't actually play YGO), what is the difference between a "Starter Deck tournament" and a "Structure Deck tournament"?

http://alternateu.com/2017/08/07/co...ber-9th-at-the-pa-convention-center-phila-pa/

There is a regional even near me this weekend, and I was thinking of stopping by because I'm friends with someone who is going to be vending at the event. I wanted to see if there were any side events I could play in- it looks like it's draft instead of sealed (so that's out), but there are both Structure Deck and Starter Deck tournaments, which seem like I could do?

A starter deck is designed for learning to play, it usually has the most basic cards types and effects plus one or two cards to teach the latest mechanic in the game

It won't do much more than that.

A structure deck is designed for advanced play with combos, combinations and a specific strategy in mind. It may include the latest summon mechanic, previous ones, all of them or none of them.

They're usually solid decks for both casual and pro play.

In a tournament you either play WITH one of those decks or you play FOR one of the decks in this case, its the former, you get a deck and you play with it

Wichu

I would recommend the Starter Deck tournament if you've never played before. Structure Decks are pretty complex even out of the box, as they contain a bunch of new cards with long-ass effects. I'm guessing people in the Starter Deck tournament will be more helpful to a new player too.

As you play Magic, this is probably more useful:

Starter Deck complexity = Planeswalker deck complexity

Structure Deck complexity = Commander precon complexity (I'd say they're more complex than Duel Decks)

A Yu-Gi-Oh draft sounds really fun and a Magic player would probably stomp due to having even a vague idea of how to draft a limited pool, but only if you have a good idea of how Yu-Gi-Oh works already :p

Well, I guess now I'm assembling a cart full of the Magician Girl cards.
So I guess I'll consider myself a part of this thread kinda.

Wichu

Well, I guess now I'm assembling a cart full of the Magician Girl cards.
So I guess I'll consider myself a part of this thread kinda.

I'm patiently waiting for the inevitable Super Rare reprint of Apprentice Illusion Magician. I wanted the Ultras, but they're getting really expensive - I thought the ~£30 I paid for my set of Ultra Rare Ebon Illusion Magicians was a lot a few years ago, but this is something else.

I have all the other Magician Girls already thanks to impulse buying two boxes of the Movie Pack last year...

How viable are they vs. a Dark Magician themed deck?
Lol Iunno

The idea is they center around flooding the field, redirecting attacks, and cutting ATK of opponents monsters in half. So you could, for example, watch your opponent attack a set card, then cut that monsters atk in half and throw it at a newly Special summoned DMG... who would then win any fight with a monster of less than 4000 attack.

But I'm not particularly great at TCG so iunno

I'm patiently waiting for the inevitable Super Rare reprint of Apprentice Illusion Magician. I wanted the Ultras, but they're getting really expensive - I thought the ~£30 I paid for my set of Ultra Rare Ebon Illusion Magicians was a lot a few years ago, but this is something else.

I have all the other Magician Girls already thanks to impulse buying two boxes of the Movie Pack last year...

Oh boy, that sounds fun.
But then, aren't JP copies of cards legal as long as you use sleeves?

Edit: though, that card may not synergize with the Magician Girl cards all that well anyway. She'd make a great Dark Magician support, I don't think she'd fit great in this deck.

Wichu

Oh boy, that sounds fun.
But then, aren't JP copies of cards legal as long as you use sleeves?

Not in official tournaments. The Japanese/Korean game is considered a separate game (Yu-Gi-Oh Official Card Game) than the rest of the world (Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game), so you can't use Japanese cards in Western tournaments.

(The real reason is because Japanese cards are a lot cheaper, and Konami needs us to buy packs)

Not in official tournaments. The Japanese/Korean game is considered a separate game (Yu-Gi-Oh Official Card Game) than the rest of the world (Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game), so you can't use Japanese cards in Western tournaments.

(The real reason is because Japanese cards are a lot cheaper, and Konami needs us to buy packs)
But how am I supposed to do anything without Magi Magi Magician Gal?

Fj0823

But how am I supposed to do anything without Magi Magi Magician Gal?

I believe the problem is that Kazuki Takahashi won't allow NA Konami to remove the Ankhs from the artwork

Apparently, He really REALLY dislikes his art being altered

That's the same reason we don't have this Dark Magician Girl

51CTXfEyxBL._SY450_.jpg

I believe the problem is that Kazuki Takahashi won't allow NA Konami to remove the Ankhs from the artwork

Apparently, He really REALLY dislikes his art being altered

That's the same reason we don't have this Dark Magician Girl

51CTXfEyxBL._SY450_.jpg
But like, every single card art of DMG has been altered...

But I don't really care, as the few people I'd play with don't mind JP cards.

Fj0823

But like, every single card art of DMG has been altered...

But I don't really care, as the few people I'd play with don't mind JP cards.

Those aren't really Takahashi's

Whenever Takahashi does artwork for a YGO card he signs it in the lower right corner of the card art

Sanojio

I'm itching to get back into the game but I haven't played since tour guide was at 3. What do I need to know? I was thinking of buying a deck off eBay

Those aren't really Takahashi's

Whenever Takahashi does artwork for a YGO card he signs it in the lower right corner of the card art

Aaahhhh, I guess the "OG" artwork doesn't count for that, because it was just a "mimic" of what was in the manga.

Was not aware that all of his were signed, that's actually cool to know. I also have the Red Eyes variant that was signed, both cards are very cool!

Fj0823

I'm itching to get back into the game but I haven't played since tour guide was at 3. What do I need to know? I was thinking of buying a deck off eBay

This video is required watching to get back into the game:

https://youtu.be/wlCtBKlllz0

Regarding Pendulums and Pendulum Zones, Pendulums are cards in your Main Deck that can be Normal Summoned as monsters, or Activated as continous spells, if you want to use them as spells you place them in one of your 2 Pendulum/Spell/Trap Zone. You can also use those zones for regular spells and traps if you dont use pendulums.

Pendulum Fun Facts:

Pretty much this.

And knowing how Pendulum Summon works

I think I'm starting to get the whole picture regarding the change to the duel mat. To be fair though, I wish they would've kept it the way that it was :/ . If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it. I do have a question regarding the ban list though. Does anyone know where I can find it? There used to be one on the official website, but now I can't find it anymore.

Also, I went with a Harpie theme deck because
nostalgia :(
and because there's just too many Blue Eyes cards out there to build a deck from lol! And I'm not a good Magician deck builder either even though I do like DM & DMG <3 . This is my deck list so far though... Currently taking any suggestions on what to add in because I don't know at this point what is or isn't good.

x2 Harpie's Pet Dragon
x3 Cyber Harpie lady
X3 Harpie Queen
x3 Harpie Channeler
x1 Counselor lily
x2 Summoner monk
x2 Dragunity darkspear

Magic
Monster reincarnation
x2 pot of duality
x2 hysteric sign
Dark hole
Mystical space typhoon
x2 Harpies phoenix formation

Trap
x2 Magic Cylinders
x2 Mirror Force
x1 Call of the Haunted
x2 Hysteric party

Extras
Black rose dragon
Stardust dragon
x2 harpie's phantasmal pet dragon
x2 Utopia number 39
x2 Lightning Chidori

Fj0823

I think I'm starting to get the whole picture regarding the change to the duel mat. To be fair though, I wish they would've kept it the way that it was :/ . If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it. I do have a question regarding the ban list though. Does anyone know where I can find it? There used to be one on the official website, but now I can't find it anymore.

Also, I went with a Harpie theme deck because
nostalgia :(
and because there's just too many Blue Eyes cards out there to build a deck from lol! And I'm not a good Magician deck builder either even though I do like DM & DMG <3 . This is my deck list so far though... Currently taking any suggestions on what to add in because I don't know at this point what is or isn't good.

x2 Harpie's Pet Dragon
x3 Cyber Harpie lady
X3 Harpie Queen
x3 Harpie Channeler
x1 Counselor lily
x2 Summoner monk
x2 Dragunity darkspear

Magic
Monster reincarnation
x2 pot of duality
x2 hysteric sign
Dark hole
Mystical space typhoon
x2 Harpies phoenix formation

Trap
x2 Magic Cylinders
x2 Mirror Force
x1 Call of the Haunted
x2 Hysteric party

Extras
Black rose dragon
Stardust dragon
x2 harpie's phantasmal pet dragon
x2 Utopia number 39
x2 Lightning Chidori

I mean...it was kinda broke...but they went with a pretty shitty fix. A tougher banlist and the pendulum/spell zones merge would've been better.

The list you can find here; http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

My suggestions are:

Main Deck Monsters:
-2x Harpie Harpist
-2x Harpie Dancer
.....maaaaaybe a Genex Ally Birdman and "Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit" as a Tuners? Dark Spear seems like a Dead Draw in many scenarios, specially with the new rules.

Spells
Twin Twisters instead of Typhoon maybe?
Terraforming

Traps:
Solmen Warning/Solemn Strike
Icarus Attack x 1/2/3 but use it no matter what
Edit: 3x Harpie's Mother fucking Feather Storm

Extra Deck:
1x Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
2x Decode Talker
1x Number S39:Utopia the Lightning
1x Number 11: Big Eye
1x Mecha Phantom Beast Dracosack
1x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

EDIT: If you want, you can also check out Raidraptor-Rise Falcon or as Hypno said, IceBeast Zerophyne instead of one of those Utopias

I've never played harpies but one of my friends does, and these are the cards I remember he uses

EDIT 2: HOLY FUCKING SHIT AT "Harpie's Feather Storm"....When did this become a thing? It's freaking great!!

Harpie's seem to rely on special summoning so I'd take the duality for maybe pot of desires or more draw power.

Main Deck
+3 Harpie Harpist (use to search during end phase)
+1-2 Harpie Dancer
+1 Harpie Lady 1
+1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
+1 Genex Ally Birdman
+1 Maxx "C"
-1 Counselor Lily
-1 Cyber Harpie Lady
-1 Dragunity Darkspear

Spell
+2-3 Twin Twisters (discard your Hysteric Sign or Harpist)
+2-3 Terraforming
+1-2 Harpie's Hunting Ground
+1 Divine Wind of Mist Valley (Dancer effect can summon Wind monster from deck)
+1 Elegant Egotist
+1 Raigeki
+1 Soul Charge
-2 Pot of Duality
-1 Mystical Space Typhoon
-1-2 Harpie's Pheonix Formation (pretty situational with a terrible drawback)

Trap
+3 Harpie's Feather Storm (monster negating hand trap if you control a Harpie!)
+1-3 Icarus Attack
+ Solemns
-2 Magic Cylinder
-2 Mirror Force

Extra Deck (I like Fj's suggestions but these can work as well)
+1 Ice Beast Zerofyne
+1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
+1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
+1 Gagaga Cowboy
+1-2 Raidraptor Arsenal Falcon whenever the TCG gets it

Fj0823

Qlis are also getting a new Link Monster

Hopefully this is the start of trend with older decks.

Shoving Decode Talker into your Extra Deck because there's nothing else must be annoying AF for older decks

Heero5

I feel like we need more generic Link 1,2, and 3 monsters.

I like that old themes are getting support from the new mechanic but there's no variety in Link monsters for non-Link based decks.

Good to hear that Qlis will get a Link Monster, wonder how it will fit in the Master Guide 5 story

I feel like we need more generic Link 1,2, and 3 monsters.

I like that old themes are getting support from the new mechanic but there's no variety in Link monsters for non-Link based decks.

They should have just released all the Link 2 Attribute Monsters in one pack since they all have the same effect

bigkrev

I did go to Philadelphia regionals, but did not end up playing in side events because there was also a giant LGBT convention at the convention center as well that was more interesting to me

Just some observations, as someone who plays in a lot of large Magic tourneys at this place

1) I was shocked at how few young people there were. There were a smattering of really young kids, but almost no middle/high schoolers. Average player seemed to be in their 20s-30.
2) SIGNIFICANTLY more POC than any card game event I've ever been to. At least 30% of the field. Magic is ususally just white and Asian guys!
3)Dealers seemed mOre interested in selling cards than buying them, which is the opposite of Magic (where vendors come mainly to buy cards to later sell online. Only one of the 4 dealers had the sorting mat for buying cards, there were no posted hotlist prices anywhere, ect.

A fascinating experience!

Fj0823

Most kids I've seen playing are happy with just casually playing with their friends using simple decks

It pains me when I see them ripping themselves off trading high value cards for dumb cards the anime hyped that week

Heero5

Most kids I've seen playing are happy with just casually playing with their friends using simple decks

It pains me when I see them ripping themselves off trading high value cards for dumb cards the anime hyped that week
This was a pretty big problem at a locals I used to go to.

There was no judge and tournaments where fairly large and competitive, this made it common for kids to get ripped off.

I didn't know Yugioh was still the shit with children. I thought that shit blew off a little over ten years ago.

Fj0823

I didn't know Yugioh was still the shit with children. I thought that shit blew off a little over ten years ago.

Nah, it's one of the highest selling TCGs and Konami has said that many of those sales come from kids who like the newer anime stuff, I'd say Pokemon is bigger, but YGO hangs in there with kids

That said, they've also been pushing Yugi and Kaiba nostalgia waaaaaay to hard this gen to get older fans back.

Worst offender were this year Mega Tin Packs, which contained only Arc-V anime cards and they just shoved a free Dark Magician to justify having Yugi on the cover

A couple people came to my local store, bought them and then we're angry because they expected the packs to be all Yugi/Kaiba cards

Fj0823

Wait a fucking minute. The anime is still going?

Yeah, but each anime has a different cast with different decks and an original plot

There's

YuGiOh Duel Monsters
YuGiOh GX
YuGiOh 5D's
Trash...I mean YuGiOh Zexal
YuGiOh Arc V

And the latest one YuGiOh VRAINS.

They all vary in content and quality, but for me the ranking is

5D's>Original>=ArcV>GX>VRAINS>>>>>>Zexal

With only Zexal being truly irredeemable shit (great card designs tho!)

Heero5

It's gotten slightly better now that card prices are inherently less than they used to be.

For example Pot of Duality was over $150 at one point while Pot of Desires never reached those heights, yet, they where used equally in the meta.

The worst rip off I've ever seen was a kid traded a Tour Guide From the Underworld (literally right before Xyz's came out) for a Brionac and a Black Rose + $20....

Fj0823

It's gotten slightly better now that card prices are inherently less than they used to be.

For example Pot of Duality was over $150 at one point while Pot of Desires never reached those heights, yet, they where used equally in the meta.

The worst rip off I've ever seen was a kid traded a Tour Guide From the Underworld (literally right before Xyz's came out) for a Brionac and a Black Rose + $20....

2 Qliphort Disks, 1 Secret OddEyes and Wavering Eyes for 1 Obelisk the Tormentor

Heero5

2 Qliphort Disks, 1 Secret OddEyes and Wavering Eyes for 1 Obelisk the Tormentor
1 Obelisk for all that!

When there was only 2 printings of the gods, sure, but in recent year...

My personal worst was trading a secret Exodia Necross for 5 bootleg Chinese Exodia pieces.

But it was 2003 so my locals had no problem letting me use them along with the rest of my OCG and bootleg cards lol.

OCG October 1st Forbidden/Limited

Newly Forbidden:
Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King
Dragonic Diagram

Newly Limited:
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Aleister the Invoker
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
Souleating Oviraptor
Babycerasaurus
ABC-Dragon Buster
Denglong, First of the Yang Zing
Terraforming
Spellbook of Secrets
True Draco Heritage
True King's Return
Trickstar Reincarnation

Newly Semi-Limited:
Summoner Monk
Windwitch &#8211; Ice Bell
Maxx ”C"
Pot of Avarice
Future Fusion
Fossil Dig

Newly Unlimited:
Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer
Witch of the Black Forest
Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Rescue Cat
Burial from a Different Dimension
Fire Formation &#8211; Tenki
Preparation of Rites
Saqlifice
Domain of the True Monarchs
Wavering Eyes
Dragon Ravine

Good riddance Master Peace, RIP to Dino Yang Zing, I guess Spellbook of Knowledge and the Invoked got Spellbook of Secrets limited, Trickster Reincarnation deserved to be limited because it was too strong. Field spells have gotten too strong so it makes sense to limit Terraforming especially since there's Metaverse now. Looks like SPYRALS will dominate the OCG.

Fj0823

OCG October 1st Forbidden/Limited

Newly Forbidden:
Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King
Dragonic Diagram

Newly Limited:
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Aleister the Invoker
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
Souleating Oviraptor
Babycerasaurus
ABC-Dragon Buster
Denglong, First of the Yang Zing
Terraforming
Spellbook of Secrets
True Draco Heritage
True King's Return
Trickstar Reincarnation

Newly Semi-Limited:
Summoner Monk
Windwitch &#8211; Ice Bell
Maxx ”C"
Pot of Avarice
Future Fusion
Fossil Dig

Newly Unlimited:
Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer
Witch of the Black Forest
Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Rescue Cat
Burial from a Different Dimension
Fire Formation &#8211; Tenki
Preparation of Rites
Saqlifice
Domain of the True Monarchs
Wavering Eyes
Dragon Ravine

Good riddance Master Peace, RIP to Dino Yang Zing, I guess Spellbook of Knowledge and the Invoked got Spellbook of Secrets limited, Trickster Reincarnation deserved to be limited because it was too strong. Field spells have gotten too strong so it makes sense to limit Terraforming especially since there's Metaverse now. Looks like SPYRALS will dominate the OCG.

Great List. Fuck Trickstar Reincarnation

Hope the TCG does something similar.
Just...please don't fuck with Pendulum Magician ):

Also Rescue Cat x3 + Andabatae + New Link Monster....Gladiator Beast Fans right now:

giphy.gif

Heero5

Good list, deals with a lot of cards I'd like delt with in the TCG like Masterpiece.

I wonder what our list will look like considering it must hit Zoodiac as well (and maybe some other problem cards)

Edit: Tribe-Infecting Virus is back!! Also I'm with ya Fj, Fuck Trickstar Reincarnation.

Top Bottom