• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Z Nation Season 1 |OT| The Asylum does Zombies on Syfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did enjoy it but that season ending
was way too cliff-hangery. Felt even more of a cliffhanger than the submarine from the previous season.

I have some theories about the ending though. Excited to see it was renewed for season 4! And, man, I miss so many of the characters that died/left. I hope we get some flashbacks with some of them.

Season 4 began last night awesome start but I did expect more deaths and the CG wasn't the best but hey still a very good entertaining show glad to have it back!!! :)

Season 4 began last night awesome start but I did expect more deaths and the CG wasn't the best but hey still a very good entertaining show glad to have it back!!! :)
Have this on the dvr. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited. It’s a good mix of ridiculous and decent storytelling. Different enough from all other type shows I’m glad to see it continuing.

SRG01

Is it just me or was the direction during the early parts kind of shaky? It got a lot better by the end of the episode but the quality was really jarring in the beginning.

Having said that, what on earth is going on now?

gforguava

Is it just me or was the direction during the early parts kind of shaky? It got a lot better by the end of the episode but the quality was really jarring in the beginning.

Having said that, what on earth is going on now?
I think that the episode was just so jam-packed with stuff, between Zona and all of its Zona-ness and whatever is up with Warren, reacquainting us with the characters and their new situations, and Henry Rollins as the friendliest soldier ever, the episode was kind of a mess. Not bad in any way but it was definitely straining as it was getting the new status quo up and running. Like I literally have no idea what happened during Doc's intro, can he teleport? Or does he have a robot duplicate he uses as bait? 'Cause all I saw was him getting grabbed by some zombies and then suddenly he is behind them with his hammers a-ready.

Still, great to have this wonderful show back. Between 'genuinely happy to see Warren' Murphy, Warren's ridiculous post-awakening heels, Michael Berryman, the surprisingly poignant dual tellings of 5k's fate, and, oh my, an eye-patched, Lucy-bit Addy?
It is so good to have this back.

mackattk

Love this show and how fun it is to watch. Interesting on the s04e02 zombie bit with the ping pong action. I always get a kick when they do things like this.

gforguava

So headshots don't work anymore? Did I miss something with this development?
No, this was the first time that has happened.

Decent enough episode. I'm pretty intrigued by whatever happened to Red, Doctor Sun, and the rest, and Addy back on a mission makes me smile. Plus the final image of her trudging along nicely mirrors that of a zombie.

I must say that the editing was a complete mess though. When they finally decided to kill their comrade who is bleeding out it takes way, way to long because of all the back and forth cutting.

No, this was the first time that has happened.

Decent enough episode. I'm pretty intrigued by whatever happened to Red, Doctor Sun, and the rest, and Addy back on a mission makes me smile. Plus the final image of her trudging along nicely mirrors that of a zombie.

I must say that the editing was a complete mess though. When they finally decided to kill their comrade who is bleeding out it takes way, way to long because of all the back and forth cutting.

I can agree on that last one! Pretty good episode not much of a spoiler but the promo shows everyone together so nice to see the plot is moving which is good pretty good episode and i'm wondering if everyone disappearing also has anything to do with 5k since the promo also showed Red at the foot of the mountain again or maybe i'm looking to deep into it. The Reset is obviously what Warren is having visions of but the mad unkillable Zs are strange I haven't figured that one out yet.

SRG01

Episode 3 is kind of creepy, not much of a payoff but does build lots of tension. So what happened
to Red after 10k finds her through listening to the glass?

Sucks Mueller died liked him more than his daughter and I can see something happening with Murphy and Lucy soon. I wonder if what 10k i hearing and what everyone keeps hearing but not seeing is all the "vanished" that are actually there but some alternate reality type thing? Glad to see things moving forward and hopefully Red , Sun Mei , Addy , Citizen z & kaya are back in the mix soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom