• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack Snyder's Justice League Coming to HBO Max in 2021

ManaByte

Yes, I'm sure Ray used the word abuse because he had to say booyah. Give me a fucking break.

Yes. I’m sure an actor who’s only ever been in two movies wouldn’t ever try to take advantage of a social situation to gather sympathy for himself to further his career.

021319_jussie_smollett_tout.jpg

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Yes. I’m sure an actor who’s only ever been in two movies wouldn’t ever try to take advantage of a social situation to gather sympathy for himself to further his career.

021319_jussie_smollett_tout.jpg
Come on, he already gathered sympathy. And it's the studios execs/realisator that chooses the cast not the fans. By doing this, Ray Fisher can only hurt his career.

But hey, I think I know what you trying to do...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
It had to have been Whedon who put in that shot of the Flash laying on top of Wonder Woman. That’s just so Joss.

I believe the words of an actor given that many have pointed out Whedon’a shit behaviour in the past

No idea why “he’s only in two movies” has anything to do with it lol like what is this “account in junior phase”?

Does this mean Whedon can treat any new actor like crap freely? Ok

Last edited:

JLMC469

Banned
Yup. Saw it again yesterday. Movie is still crap. Movie will still be crap when the Snyder cut releases. People thinking Snyder can make a competent movie are in denial. Dude can’t make a coherent storyline if his life depended on it.

Lmao manabyte still running and hiding behind mods and getting posts deleted and/or people banned because he doesnt want to face his own words and actions.

Thought this place was better than resetera?

Dacon

Banned
Please tell me this is sarcasm.

You cannot convict someone based off of a single person's testimony, especially when there are personal factors that can come into play, such as something like a grudge. Use your head, do have any idea how many people would get convicted daily if that were the case? The article itself points out all the potential failings of eyewitness testimony.

This isn't a clever comeback. Anyone can say anything and make any accusation, that does not make it credible or reliable by virtue of itself.

Bolivar687

Banned
You cannot convict someone based off of a single person's testimony, especially when there are personal factors that can come into play, such as something like a grudge. Use your head, do have any idea how many people would get convicted daily if that were the case? The article itself points out all the potential failings of eyewitness testimony.

This isn't a clever comeback. Anyone can say anything and make any accusation, that does not make it credible or reliable by virtue of itself.

You originally asked for proof, not conviction. If Whedon was abusive to cast and crew, your proof would likely be more firsthand accounts, not a laboratory test. Yes, we scrutinize the reliability of eyewitness testimony, just like we do every other form of evidence.

I tagged ManaByte because of the bit about Geoff John's enabling this, and this does seem be a pattern with other things we heard about his behavior with other creators.

Dacon

Banned
You originally asked for proof, not conviction. If Whedon was abusive to cast and crew, your proof would likely be more firsthand accounts, not a laboratory test.

The whole point of evidence, is a conviction. That's not evidence. Come on guy, you're not making sense here.

You make a claim, you need to provide evidence to prove that claim, without evidence it's just plain hearsay.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

"I am still very much under contract and I am still very much under non-disclosure agreement," Fisher explained. "So, I've gotta be very careful about what I say and how I say it. Otherwise I could get sued into oblivion. So just a disclaimer there. So for the folks who were looking for more specifics in the moment right now, I'm sorry that I cannot give them to you in the moment right now."

"Just gotta make sure all your ducks are laid out in a row, so you can go ahead and handle the situation appropriately, so you don't end up being outside of professionally liable, legally liable for anything that could be litigious or whatever that would be," he continued. "This will take some time. We will get it done, and we will win. And I'll be able to move on in the world."

Tesseract

Banned
how the hell do people still care about this

i knew it was gonna be trash once the first trailer popped, it's a colossal nightmare movie

the powers that be hedged their bets and fucked up, wipe this garbo from existence and try again

Bolivar687

Banned
That's not evidence.

You are a very strange man:

how the hell do people still care about this

i knew it was gonna be trash once the first trailer popped, it's a colossal nightmare movie

the powers that be hedged their bets and fucked up, wipe this garbo from existence and try again

A lot of us really like these movies.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
In other news:

Let's hope this open the door for the solo movie planned by Affleck

JLMC469

Banned
Still skeptical this turns out to be decent. Snyder can make stylized action sequences and that’s about it. His movies have horrible pacing, editing, incoherent story, forced back and forth time lapses which completely ruin any momentum.

Last edited:

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
How long of a trailer are we expecting? The usual two and a half minutes? or because the film is nearly four hours a five-minute trailer?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
awesome looks so good. leaning fully into religious mythology feels, i like it.

also nice to see a real sky and not just an ugly red skybox.

Last edited:

JLMC469

Banned
Will this affect Justice League 2 and/or the timeline in any way?

I’m all in if the future movies/stories are darker and grittier. Unlike Aquaman, that movie was worse than Suicide Squad (the CGI was atrocious).

Last edited:
Top Bottom