• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda U/NX promo image leaks from Amazon.com

Mato

424d3tk.jpg

Hog head?

khaaan

Stating the obvious, but those pillars probably also have some story significance. They form a triangle similar to how the Goddess Statues in Wind Waker did.

I have the same hope. Epona should be the only companion in this game.

Agreed, a man and his trusty steed

Um... speaking of this part:

CkuVDlsVEAAAKpE.jpg:large

We obviously have no idea what Aonuma meant by that back in 2013, though.

Tomorrow we shall find out!
hopefully

Wind Waker HD's Tingle Bottles were cool too, although they won't make sense as is if there will be no vast ocean for bottles to float.

Maybe messages can fly down from the heavens, call it 'messages from the gods beyond'!

No. No more leaks. We'll find out from Nintendo in a day and a half. Plus this wasn't a leak. Nintendo gave a better picture of the Amazon pic.

That was more of a leak being put under a control by making an official action. The same stuff as with Zygarde's forms being announced after the leak despite the Saturday.

zoukka

I'm waiting for the overly dark and supposedly badass (for a teenager) fake title, such as "Legend of Zelda: Shadow of Darkness" or "Sheikah of the Dead".

lol every time. "We can play with Ganondorf/Zelda/some side characters nobody remembers".

lol every time. "We can play with Ganondorf/Zelda/some side characters nobody remembers".

To be honest, we could play as Zelda
's spirit in Spirit Tracks
and it was awesome.

The Zygarde stuff was revealed at the Taiwan Nationals so it was clearly planned.

Oh, fair enough. I stand corrected. (It was still weird for them to make such an announcement during the weekend.)

The funny thing is that most likely the game is going to be called just The Legend of Zelda and Link is going to be a male character as always. I hope that there is no drama around here because of the gender affair. Mainly because Nintendo never said anything about Link being a female this time or a gender option or anything like that, it is only the fantasies of people going wild. Don't blame Nintendo if you are disappointed after tomorrow.

Draeter

Banned
I'm waiting for the overly dark and supposedly badass (for a teenager) fake title, such as "Legend of Zelda: Shadow of Darkness" or "Sheikah of the Dead".

That said they got me with Twilight Princess back then.

You thought twilight princess was an edgy name?
wat

I'm worried about the last showing. The art looks really cool and so did the first reveal. But what if it actually looks like the time Miyamoto and Aonuma demoed it?

You thought twilight princess was an edgy name?
wat

Well, to be honest, it's one of few Zelda titles which aren't "The Item of Something", so Twilight Princess could be seen as fake back then.

I'm worried about the last showing. The art looks really cool and so did the first reveal. But what if it actually looks like the time Miyamoto and Aonuma demoed it?

Do you thing that, after a year and a half, there will be no progress whatsoever? In a development of a Nintendo game, which usually go from zero to FULL AWESOME several months before release?

Draeter

Banned
Well, to be honest, it's one of few Zelda titles which aren't "The Item of Something", so Twilight Princess could be seen as fake back then.

Do you thing that, after a year and a half, there will be no progress whatsoever? In a development of a Nintendo game, which usually go from zero to FULL AWESOME several months before release?

The adventure of link
A link to the past
Link's awakening

And i still dont see whats edgy about the name

The adventure of link
A link to the past
Link's awakening

And i still dont see whats edgy about the name

Well, after Ocarina of Time and before Twilight Princess, Nintendo used solely "item" titles.

I don't know for the edginess, I just supposed that the title could be seen as fake back then.

Xun

The funny thing is that most likely the game is going to be called just The Legend of Zelda and Link is going to be a male character as always. I hope that there is no drama around here because of the gender affair. Mainly because Nintendo never said anything about Link being a female this time or a gender option or anything like that, it is only the fantasies of people going wild. Don't blame Nintendo if you are disappointed after tomorrow.
I can honestly see a pretty big backlash here if it's only a male Link.

zoukka

Bring back the Super in front of every title.

Or the 64 at the end.

Wait, let's get both : Super The Legend Of Zelda : We Climbing Now Fam 64

Or just the title that ties into the games theme like the best Zelda titles always have :) No need to mix it to silly console generation bullshit. So glad OoT wasn't named "Zelda 64".

Top Bottom