• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOMG FAMITSU DELIVERS THE TRUTH OF JESUS!

Beth Cyra

Do we know if that is the full listed of featured series? Or is only a partial with more to be revealed later?

If it is the full list then I must say I am pretty happy with some of the additions (Crossbone, Aquarion, FMP) but disappointed over all so I am kinda hoping we will get more.

All that said I will probably import simply for Aquarion and Crossbone.

duckroll

ShinobiFist said:
This thread is not fun. Can someone explain WTF is going on. Is it a MGS/MH crossover? Is it a MH game for the PS3? Or is Snake going to be a playable character in a MH game? Explain people!

I don't see how hard to understand it is. I pretty much said what it is.

"PEACE WALKER WILL FEATURE BOSSES FROM MONSTER HUNTER!"

Is that really hard to understand? Peace Walker will have monster bosses from the MH series in it. It's a collaboration. Peace Walker is a PSP game, how hard to understand is that?

Luigiv

duckroll said:
ACE-R series:

Super Dimension Century Orgus
Zeta Gundam
Char's Counterattack
Crossbone Gundam
Gundam SEED Destiny
Overman King Gainer
Full Metal Panic
Code Geass
Genesis of Aquarion
Macross Zero
Macross Frontier
Insta-fail :(.

duckroll

Jonnyram said:
What does platform have to do with anything?
Enjoy playing yet another game full of licensed mechs (^____^)b

I will. ACE 1-3 are some of my favorite mecha action games. From really knocked it out of the park, with each entry improving substantially over the last one.

Segata Sanshiro said:
It's pretty amazing how consistently the rule of "duckroll thread title in caps, no one should give a crap" works.

I understand duckroll's excitement for a new ACE after back when ACE3 was out everyone was like "nah guys, this is the last one! it ends the series!"

That plus fighting dinosaurs in Peace Walker is pretty amazing

and ITT people ignorant about the ACE series

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
if i enter another duckroll thread that doesn't excite me, i may have to ban him for three months.

you've been warned, duckroll-posse.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Can someone post some cool screenshots of the previous games so I know how uninterested I should be?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
gibration said:
wtf is going on people? someone plz explain.
Mecha fans are really happy and Kojima just made sure Peace Walker will be as big as it can be in Japan.

beat

SolidSnakex said:
Another Century's Episode. It's essentially ZOE but it's actually popular.
I've never even heard of this series. But after reading up a bit, I need this like now.

No_Style

Tenbatsu said:
No More Heroes PS3/360 - 9 8 8 8

Really now? They gave the Wii version 34/40. I'm guessing not much was lost in translation from motion controls to analog sticks. Is there extra content with this release? I'm ignorant of the details.

Another Century's Episode games are basically mech anime fan service with great action gameplay

It's Gundam vs Macross vs Eureka 7 meets ZoE. YOU CAN'T LOSE.

Linkzg said:
I understand duckroll's excitement for a new ACE after back when ACE3 was out everyone was like "nah guys, this is the last one! it ends the series!"

That plus fighting dinosaurs in Peace Walker is pretty amazing

and ITT people ignorant about the ACE series
Well yes, of course people are ignorant about the ACE series. It's never come out outside of Japan and it never will.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
duckroll said:
I don't see how hard to understand it is. I pretty much said what it is.

"PEACE WALKER WILL FEATURE BOSSES FROM MONSTER HUNTER!"

Is that really hard to understand? Peace Walker will have monster bosses from the MH series in it. It's a collaboration. Peace Walker is a PSP game, how hard to understand is that?
It seems to have a bit more than that, since I see a cat and food cooking.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Jonnyram said:
Enjoy playing yet another game full of licensed mechs (^____^)b
Even though I'm not bouncing off the walls like Duckroll.

I FUCKING SHALL. IT WILL BE GLORIOUS ONCE AGAIN!

duckroll

Segata Sanshiro said:
Well yes, of course people are ignorant about the ACE series. It's never come out outside of Japan and it never will.

Yeah well, that's too bad. I make threads for myself and people who care about the content of the threads. This isn't a popularity contest, it's a Famitsu news thread!

Zengar

Luigiv said:
Macross Frontier was a horrible, horrible anime and anything that features it's annoying, whiny characters will instantly fail. What's there not to get?

Who cares about that? We control the mechs, not the characters. The Valkyries of that show ARE awesome.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Segata Sanshiro said:
It's pretty amazing how consistently the rule of "duckroll thread title in caps, no one should give a crap" works.
I felt Dragon Quest X was quite notable at least. Though I guess you didn't say always...

Segata Sanshiro said:

hey, if ACE was a loli rape sim bullet hell shooter people here would be just as excited. I'm just saying. It is Christmas for mech fans.

Well ACE -R on ps3 so going to be really easy to import .
People that like mech games should check it out , i am just happy we get another one.
Ps2 ones got better every game and now on ps3 they can do more fast pace mech action.

I guess MG X MH game is going to be like MG X Ape Escape cross over. separate game mode or something. I found MH control a bit too slow for my taste, so maybe this one will be more suited for me. can't wait to try this with PW control. gonna rocket launcher those monster too death. lol

Diebuster

Linkzg said:
Another Century's Episode games are basically mech anime fan service with great action gameplay

It's Gundam vs Macross vs Eureka 7 meets ZoE. YOU CAN'T LOSE.

Holy shit yes, this is what I've been waiting for all these years.

How import-friendly are these games? I'm getting my high-speed-mech-action fix either way, but it'd be nice to to know.

duckroll said:
Yeah well, that's too bad. I make threads for myself and people who care about the content of the threads. This isn't a popularity contest, it's a Famitsu news thread!
Yes duckers, I know. I'm just making an observation on one of nature's more impressive phenomena. By all means, carry on with your epileptic seizure.

Max

I am not Max
Big Ass Ramp said:
I don't understand this thread at all. I keep reading and re-reading it, I just can't make sense of it.
japanese robot game with licensed mechs from anime, or something

from software.

Danthrax said:
In that case, wow

And whoever said "This will make the Konami/Capcom confusion even worse" is absolutely right :lol

Sega and NamcoBandai must be weeping into their MH bandwagon jumping boots, Kojima's only been brazen enough to go 'fuck it, if I'm going to ride MH's Adhoc coattails, I'm just going to put some actual MH in my game'.

duckroll

Diebuster said:
Holy shit yes, this is what I've been waiting for all these years.

How import-friendly are these games? I'm getting my high-speed-mech-action fix either way, but it'd be nice to to know.

They're just action games, so it's pretty easy to just play them even if you don't understand the language as long as you know what the menus mean and basic mission objectives. You'll lose out on the humor and in-jokes in the dialogue and stuff, and it might be a bit of a hassle to figure out how to upgrade parts and change weapons, etc. But otherwise it's perfectly playable.

neo2046

LOL :lol

from 2ch hardware
ttp://yutori.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1270603636/844
844 :名無しさん必死だな :2010/04/07(水) 11:19:15 ID:5RV87BN10
Hey NeoGAF why is no one talking about this?!?
It's an RPG for PS3 set in the "Game Industry" world starring game consoles
that transform into cute girls fighting to stop the evil goddess"Magiconne" (R4, DSTT)!!!
ttp://xxxxxxxx/11235567.jpg

This is the game's countdown site
http://www.compileheart.com/np_countdown/

Mar

duckroll said:
THE EASTER MIRACLE IS REAL! THE LORD HAS RISEN FROM HIS GRAVE!

ANOTHER CENTURY EPISODE R FOR PS3! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: THE GRACE OF GOD CONTINUES. THE WORD OF THE BIBLE SAYS PEACE WALKER WILL FEATURE BOSSES FROM MONSTER HUNTER!

I somehow feel relieved that I have absolutely no idea what any of this means.

2hq9t29.gif

Top Bottom