• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axass

When I saw the bow I was like... nghhh... must have this game! With this, Smash an X coming this is definitely the year I buy a WiiU.

Ploid 3.0

Bayonetta: "Did you miss me?"

Yes, and you better have a Bayonetta 3 or something that multiplatform. I loved Bayonetta, make this a hit gamers.

Grisby

Oh man, that looks good.

KrxKS.gif

Satch

Banned
i cant believe bayonetta has a bow ;_______;

bowonetta ;_________________;

sai fung better come back tho cuz girl...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Bow in action

Pretty sick. She goes into Umbran Climax during the latter part of the combo and it looks like the arrows become living insects/demons.

Looks awesome...no desire to play as some little kid though...why would they do that. :(

He looks better than Cereza so far honestly. And at least this time we know of his origin won't be that he's bayonetta from the past. lol

Short answer is probably co-op. With him and Jeanne that's probably 3 playable characters for the mode. Continuing with the assumption that he's playable and has a moveset,(assuming that' not just some run from the boulder set piece in the trailer) he won't fight anything like an Umbran Witch.

Mulgrok

If WiiU gets a port of Bayo 1 as well... I just may pick up my first console since '97. Wish it had a Bluray drive though. /cry

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
cereza was cute and lovable goodbye

Cereza plot line was boring and unsatisfying and I say that as a huge fan of the first game and its lore.

In Umbran Climax, the uncharged arrows become dragonflies.

Lol I couldn't decide if they were insects or mini dragons. Guess the answer was something in the middle

Mlatador

Banned
Looks mindblowingly good! It's so fucking smooth, my gawd! Didn't notice a single framerate drop.

This is a much have for EVERY Wii U owner, absolutely top-notch!

Kinsei

Banned
Looks like Bayonetta 1 cranked up to 100. This is a very, very good thing. Wish we had gotten a solid release date though.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I really really like what little I can hear of the new vocal track.

The reign of Fly Me to the Moon is over at last!

Boney

Banned
Seems they're toning down on the whole sexy angle of Bayonetta. Perhaps because it was off putting to some in the first game, but I hope they don't.

Still, it looks great and I'm pretty excited

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Luka kinda channeling Uncle Dante with his new outfit though. To the power of 100

Not sure if I like it. lol

iDeY6sDFYJd91.gif

Reminds me of the scene in 101 where Gah Goojin is under the streets. I wonder if this is another one of those things the two teams competed on?

That little kid is swaggin hard

He looks like a character from a 90s beat-em-up whose special move would be a breakdance headspin which would make him OP but also piss off your co-op partner because you hit everything on screen. Then he would freestyle after you eat garbage can food even though you had full health and your co-op partner needed that.

Watch him put on a rap concert at the end of the game like how Bayonetta 1 had a music video at the end.

Watch him get captured because he was in a B boy stance when he should've been running away.

Yeah, honestly I thought it was so similar that it could be a reference.

Bayo 1 already did the "narrow streets getting destroyed" thing, and like Fimbulvetr said, the street ripple effect was used a lot in The Wonderful 101. Probably just a natural evolution of Platinum's set pieces.

Gbraga

Bayonetta 1 already did the "narrow streets getting destroyed" thing, and like Fimbulvetr said, the street ripple effect was used a lot in The Wonderful 101. Probably just a natural evolution of Platinum's set pieces.

It did give me some strong W101 vibes too. Can't wait to play that game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom